Trouble back home

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

It was already early in the morning and both me and Eunhyuk are ready to go home.  Went downstairs to see that Key is already waiting for us downstairs.

I called Eunhyuk and told him that it was time to go.

“Too bad you haven’t even stayed here for 24 hours.” I said. “Yeah I know, but I don’t regret it anyways.” And so we got into the car and made our way to the airport.

The whole ride was silent and blank but you can feel the worries floating through the air.

We arrived at the airport. Key was helping us with our luggage and when he finished I just had to hug him. Tears were running down my face.

“Thank you so much Key. I hope this isn’t the last time we get to see each other.” I said.
“Of course it won’t Hyoyeon.  We will see each other again for sure.” He assured me and with that we went inside the airport.

We did the usual falling in line and waiting that you usually do in the airport and then we boarded the plane and made our way back home.

-----HOURS LATER-----

We arrived in Korea already. The person waiting for us there is my mom. I told her all about this last night and when I saw her face when she saw me, it was her face of relief.

She hugged me and Eunhyuk and said “I hope you guys are okay.” She asked.

“We are mom, don’t worry.” I assured her.

We went home and unpacked. It was nice to be here again. With my mom and Eunhyuk with me, all that is missing are my friends. But they’re in college now focusing on their studies so better not disturb them.

A lot has changed since I’ve been here. My mom and Eunhyuk has gotten thinner, the grass grew taller and the weather grew colder. Ahh yes, the perfect setting for what I am feeling right now.

After a few days, I finally got settled again and Eunhyuk’s mom wanted to see me again, just like my mother she was also worried.

It would’ve taken her about less than 30 minutes to get here but an hour and a half already passed. We weren’t worried, maybe she stopped somewhere or help somebody but that sense of calmness got intruded when someone called Eunhyuk.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

“Sir, your mother is in the hospital.” When the person on the other line said this, all the color on my face was drained out. I told Hyyoyeon and her mom and I went straight to the hospital.

I went to the ER and asked the nurse where my mom is, she said that she was in the operating room. When I asked her what happened she told m she was hit by a car….. hard.

I waited for her operation to finish and for Hyoyeon to come I was just praying so hard that she would be okay.

The doctor went out and asked “Are you her son?” I nodded.
“Well, I will get straight to the point. Your mom is neither in a bad or good condition. For short, there is a 50/50 chance for her. We just have to hope for the best. She’s in coma right now.” And with that he went away. Hyoyeon and Mrs. Kim came; I was so relieved to see them.

HYOYEON’S POV:

Eunhyuk came hugging me with a smile which suddenly turned into a frown and tears came rolling down on his face.

MY DREAM…

I asked him what happened and he told me everything. I went to get us some drinks from the vending machine. Until I saw a similar figure walking away.

“Dad?” he turned around. “Hello Hyoyeon.” He said with a smile.

“Did you do this?” I asked him. But he didn’t reply. “How could you dad? What did Eunhyuk ever do to you?” I almost screamed, but Eunhyuk heard me.

“What?” Eunhyuk said. “You did this?”…looking at my dad. “She’s the only family I have left and I am so close to losing her! I’m going to report this to the police.” Eunhyuk yelled. But my dad didn’t do anything but smile “What proof do you have little boy?” he said and he turned away.

He stopped halfway and said “I told you, this isn’t over.” And he made his way out the door.


DUN DUN DUUUUNNN….. and the case goes on.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy.