GRADUTATION

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

Eunhyuk and I made our way to the gym and from my point of view….

We did a pretty darn good job putting these all up.

As I made my way to my seat, I looked around the bleachers to see if any of my family members are already here. Turns out, my mom is already here with her camera held tightly in her hand. Our eyes met, I waved my hands and she waved back with a huge smile on her face, which made me smile as well.

After a few minutes of waiting, it is now starting.

I forgot to tell you that I am the Valedictorian in our class. Which makes me nervous because I’m the last one to receive my diploma and I also have to recite my speech.

As I made my way up to the stand with my speech held tight in my hands. I took a deep breath and started.

“Good Morning everyone here today, in case you didn’t notice, we are graduating today, so if you thought you were attending a hunger strike, well I must say you are in the wrong place.” As I said that, I can hear laughter from the audience.

“Kidding aside. This year has been a great way to end our high school years since it was just full of wonderful memories. We have gotten the chance to reunite with old friends..” I smiled at Doojoon. “…and make new friends.” I winked at Jessica.

“This year, we have experienced not only cramming, complaining and stressful nights but we have also experienced how to overcome those  challenges, and the most difficult challenges of them all friendship and LOVE.” I can see my friends bow their heads as I steal glimpses form them.

“But those are just a few examples of the infinite list of great memories I have had this school year.
I can tell that by next year, we will see each other wearing different uniforms, cheering for our different school teams and by next year, we won’t be together anymore”
with this I am tearing up already.

“I will miss those playful fights and pranks in the hallways, this gym, our classrooms, our thoughtful teachers, our most glorious principal, and most of all, you. Each and every one of you whom I have shared this journey with.  I won’t be saying  good bye today because I know that this won’t be the end, who knows one of us might have a billboard hanging around in Seoul someday soon and we will be proud and say ‘hey, I know that person’ and be proud for them and how far they have reached. I repeat, no good bye’s so..See you later Seniors, we will meet again.” I said, I wiped my tears and went to my teachers to receive my diploma.  And I moved my tassel to the left and went down the stage.

When I have gotten back to my seat our principal has asked us all to rise.

“My dear ladies and gentlemen…the gradating batch of School year 2011-2012!” As she said that, I have heard a roar of applause, I looked at my mom to see her, wiping her tears while smiling.

“We did it, we graduated.” I thought while looking at the sky to throw my cap in the air.


Nyahahahaaa, please tell me what you think about the speech. That is a result of writing a story while you little brother and father are playing Star wars games in full volume. Haha.

I AM A CERTIFIED.UNICORN.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy! :D