THE DAY.

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

After eating breakfast the couple went their separate rooms for them to get ready for their special day. Make-up, Hair pins and flowers were all over the place, cameramen and videographers were of course present during the preparation.

AT LAST! After HOURS AND HOURS of preparing, it’s finally time to start the rest of their lives.

HYOYEON’S POV:

I was checking the time on the clock until someone told me that it was time to go. I looked at myself for one last time in the mirror. *of course I have to look amazing, this is our day* and headed to the car.

 It was a short ride but it felt like an huor or two already passed. I was greeted by my father who lent his arm out for me the hug. The doors were closed, and then I heard the music, I was waiting for a signal, maybe my entourage was still marching and then the doors opened.

Everyone that I knew was there, all looking their best and beautiful smiles out for me. But all of the smiles were nothing compred to how handsome my Hyukjae looked today. He was looking at me with those charming eyes and that warm smile. And then I finally felt my dad shaking, it must be hard to let go of your only girl.

I can’t help but tear up good thing my make-up was waterproof.

And finally, we reached the aisle. Eunhyuk thanked my father as he gave my arm to his and whispered to Eunhyuk “Take care of her.” , Eunhyuk gave him an assuring smile, and before he sat down, my father gave me a kiss on my forehead. (Oh dad, not now!)

And so the wedding began, we exchanged our “I DO’s” and then the priest saying “You may now kiss the bride.” And so we did, and while at it, everyone clapped for us along with “Yiheee!!”, we can’t help but smile while kissing.

Pictorials and other stuff continued.

I Respect married people. I really do, to be able to cope up with these things on their wedding day is just extrordinary.


You thought it was over?! Are you kidding me?!

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.