Party

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

Tonight is the night of the reunion. Onew said he will just stay at home so that I can just get along with my friends at the party. And for the first time in a long time I will see Eunhyuk again.

------AT THE PARTY-----

We were at the beach and it was 4:00 in the afternoon. It was a private beach so there were only like 20 people in the place. I can see that my friends were already eating and enjoying themselves while dancing to music blasting out of Gyuri’s mini speakers. It was nice to be with them again.

I came into the circle and hugged everybody and realized how much I’ve missed them.

After eating, we all sat around the campfire. Everybody was sitting next to their lover but in my case, I was sitting next to my best friend. We both looked at each other and knew that it was the right time to tell everyone about us not being US anymore.

But after an hour of talking we all seemed tired, me and Eunhyuk didn’t even have the chance to tell our friends about us. Just then a lot of things came through my head, about My father, Onew, Eunhyuk and his mom, my engagement to Onew, my feelings for Onew and most of all; my feelings for Eunhyuk. I am so close to having a migraine so I decided to take a walk on the beach.

It was such a nice place to think and just keep quiet. I was just so confused that my eyes are getting teary. Just as tears were about to fall I felt someone hugging me. I didn’t have to look back to see who that person was.

“I’m tired Eunhyuk. I really am.” I said as I turned around, hugged him back and rested my head on his shoulder.

“I am too. I will be honest Hyo, I’m not just tired but I’m also hurt.” He said as he placed his head on mine.

“I miss you. So much.” I said
“I miss you more Hyoyeon.” Who knew such short sentences can mean so much?
“I never stopped thinking about you. I don’t think I ever will.” He said, I was relieved that he feels the same way I still feel about him.
“Me too, but I have to marry Onew.” I said.
“I won’t be mad, as long as we will remain best friends.” I cried harder.
“But that’s the whole point Eunhyuk. I don’t remember how it felt like being your best friend. I don’t remember how we can be best friends without our feelings for each other. It’s too hard knowing that I will marry a man I don’t even love while the man I love will just remain as my best friend.” I said. I just had to let it all out. I can see at the corner of my eye that my friends are all looking at us, but they knew us too well not to disturb us.
“I don’t know what to do anymore Eunhyuk I—“ I broke me off with a kiss.

It was a kiss that I never knew I missed so much, until now. I didn’t want it to end and I can tell Eunhyuk thought the same. It has been so long since we last kissed all those hurtful memories washed away in this moment. It was just me and him kissing on the shore while the sun is setting. It was perfect.

ONEW’S POV:

I was contemplating weather to go and watch over Hyoyeon or not. In the end I decided to go….BAD MOVE.

What I’m looking at right now is a scene I never wanted to see. Hyoyeon kissing Eunhyuk. That awful feeling went through me again. Yes, I was crushed, AGAIN. But this time, I wasn’t mad at Hyoyeon or at anybody else.

I was mad at myself while guilt was rushing through me. Looking at them again made me think of myself as a fool for breaking them apart. I mean as much as I love Hyoyeon I know in my heart the love I can give to her wont compare to the love Eunhyuk has given to her. as most people in those novels and movies say…”If I love her, I have to let her go to be happy.”

I felt lighter; I didn’t want to fight anymore. I know Hyoyeon would be fine with him but I still have another obstacle to pass, Mr. Kim.

But that would be just for later. I looked back at Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon to see how beautiful the whole scene looked. There were tiki torches lighting up while the sun was setting. They were still in each other’s arms not wanting to let go and now I knew I made the right choice.

I turned back thinking that Hyo isn’t the only girl in the world and I will find my girl when the right time comes.

Just as I was about to take a step I hit somebody who turns out to be a waitress and spilled all her drinks.

“I’m so sorry. I will help you clean this up.” I said as I helped her. When we were done that as the only time I saw her face. Oh wow, she was beautiful….turns out the right time is sooner as I thought.

“Thank you for helping sir. I’m sorry to have disturbed you.” She smiled and walked away.
I caught up with her and said “No, I’m supposed to be the one saying sorry to have cause you this much trouble” I said while gesturing her now drenched uniform. She nodded and said “Would you like to have a drink sir?” She asked me. “I would be delighted.” I smiled at her and she led me to a table.


Yeah, now you love Onew don’t you? Haha. I really think that my mind really works better while there is a typhoon. :D

ALL OF YOU MUST BE REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW :))
Comment on how you feel like! :))
Maybe somethinglike this?


 

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.