Preparations

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

By the time the party ended, everyone knew where I was heading the next month. Everyone went home except Eunhyuk who stayed. He promised to stay with me until the time I will have to go and leave him for a very long time….which worries me. A lot.

The party ended 2AM and we went to bed at 3.

Eunhyuk slept with me, he hugged me for the whole night and it felt good knowing that he’s there for me.

We woke up late in the afternoon next to each other.

“Wake up.” My mother said as she came in. “You might get a headache.”  My mom didn’t mind us sleeping together for no reason. Maybe because she trusts Eunhyuk, and I love her for that.

As the day of my departure comes closer me and Eunhyuk went to our friends’ houses and find some time to talk to them. I told them how I will miss them, wished them luck in college and if a single word that isn’t good about them comes to me they must be careful and that I will be back anyways.

We went on food trips, shopping and lots of other things. We also went to the amusement park in where Wooyoung captured me and everyone teamed up to save me. Memories were flooding back and that flood leaked through my tears.

Tomorrow leave for America and I am crying while Eunhyuk is comforting me.

“Eunhyuk, I’m scared.” I told him.

“Don’t be Hyoyeon. You are one of the bravest girls I have ever met; this will just be a small hurdle for you. And don’t worry, your father is there to help you while I am not there.” He said.

“That’s what I am scared about. You not being there with me.” I held his hand.

“We can video chat each other every day.” He suggested.

“Then I owe technology my life then.” I told him. And I laughed.

“Hey, your flight is early better get to bed early too.” He said.

“You’re right, but do me favor.” I told him.

“What favor?” he asked.

“Let me sleep with my mom tonight. Please, at least the last night I get to spend is with her.” I said.

“Of course you can. I will call her and I can just sleep in her room downstairs.” He said.

“That would be great dear, thanks.”

He kissed me. “I will call her now. Sweet dreams.”

EUNHYUK’S POV:

I went out of her room and called her mom, somehow I felt good that even with all these things happening to her she still doesn’t forget about her family. To me that isn’t bad since I love Mrs. Kim she is a very caring mother to both Hyoyeon and me.

So I went to Mrs. Kim’s room. And had a very comfortable sleep.

Trust me, I am as nervous as Hyoyeon is, but I know that nothing will keep up apart.


I love this chapter because I wrote it on a balcony at the top floor with the wind blowing my hair. You don’t know how good I feel right now. Waiting for the dessert to come.

TEEN TOP AND INFINITE AND SUJU'S COMEBACKS....

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.