After a few years…GRADUATING AGAIN

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

Today is graduation day, it suddenly made me remember my high school graduation, when Eunhyuk proposed to me. It made me giggle inside. Good thing, this time I wasn’t part of the production team so I didn’t have to go there early in the morning to set up again.

“Hyoyeon?”
“I’m in the kitchen Hyuk!” I said to him.
He came to the living room with his PJs still on and gave me a backhug and helped me with the cooking. When we were done, we set up the table and ate our breakfast.

“Were you able to get some sleep?”he asked.
“Yeah, for a while, the thought of graduating college just makes me restless these days.” I replied.
“Don’t you worry, after today we will both get enough rest.” He said in a comforting tone.

After breakfast I went to Jessica’s house while Hyuk went to Junho’s dorm. In case you guys didn’t remember, the four of us are in the same university.

We prepared ourselves for maybe one of the most important events in our lives. Jessica and I spent HOURS preparing ourselves and maybe in the other side the boys were just playing games while waiting for call time.

And finally, it was show time.

All of us entered the hall with heads up high, being called on stage one by one and recieveing our diplomas.

In case you call didn’t know I took a major in Bussiness and a minor in permorming arts actually all four of us took performing arts. For me and Eunhyuk, dancing is something you can’t take away from us.

When the ceremony was finished everyone had their own special celebration, some went to clubs, some went to go out to the grad parties and others just slumped at home. But for us, we went to our condo and celebrated w/ our family and friends.

Donghae and Yoona, Doojoon and Gyuri, Onew and Luna oh Key and his girlfriend Nicole was there too.

Everyone had a great time catching up with each other. We barely had enough time to see each other for the longest time.

Everyone was telling us stories about their college life and the surprises that came with it. even Onew and Luna. They’re the only couple who had to stay in different universities because Luna was in a musical scholarship in one school while my dad was sponsoring Onew in another but nonetheless, that didn’t stop them form seeing each other.

Oh, and Key? Well he and Onew are in the same university also under my dad’s care. And in his college he met Nicole and which I may say is perfect for Key.

After the party everyone left with big smiles on their faces. And we promised to see each other very soon for a VERY SPECIAL occasion.

When the apartment was quiet again me and Eunhyuk cleaned up the mess and took a shower because both of us were very tired BUT the night wasn’t over yet.

We had to pack our things because tomorrow we will go back home and visit our parents. And so are our friends. And so we packed clothes and other stuff that we needed and after all that hassle we went to bed.

We had to treasure the rest because the following days will be restless.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

And for my present I have given you a double update!

I hope you guys liked it.

PS. I'm in the hospital taking care of my baby brother, so we'll spend new year's eve here

PS2. This fic will be ending soon :(((.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.!