Crushed

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

ONEW’S POV:

I ran…. I ran as fast as I can with my phone close to my ear.

“Yes Onew?”
“Sorry to bother you sir but I have something very important to tell you.”
“How important?”
“VERY. Where are you sir?”
I asked.
“I’m still here in the office. Come, now.” And he hanged up.

----AT THE OFFICE----

I arrived, I was a mess.

My hair is like all over the place, swat is dripping from my face and my breath smelled like alcohol. So in short, I look like an idiot. I was still short of breath when I entered.

“This better be good Onew.” Sir said.
“I will just go straight to the point sir
.” I took a deep breath before saying it out loud.
“Your daughter is….engaged.” Isaid. I looked up to see his reaction, his eyes went blank.
“She’s WHAT?!”
”She’s engaged sir, to Eunhyuk.”
“Oh Eunhyuk, her childhood friend that I didn’t like so much Eunhyuk?”
He asked me “I think so sir.”

“How did you know about this?” He asked me.
“Long story sir but Hyoyeon is with him right now.” I said.

“Thank you so much Onew, you may go now. Let me handle this.” And with that I went out.

To be honest, at first I only thought of the engagement as a way for my little brother Minho to finish his studies, I’m the only family he has left.

But then I met Hyoyeon, my whole perspective of the whole situation turned around. She was beautiful, smart, friendly, and down to earth and the list goes on. How can you not fall in love with a girl like that? Every day my feelings for her grew stronger good thing I have Mr. Kim’s approval. But then I saw her in another man’s arms, not mine.

When she said that he was her fiancé I felt the weight of the whole world just came down and crushed my heart.

The feeling of just knowing that this girl can be with you forever might just be the same girl who already has someone to spend her forever with. It just…….

I went home and went to sleep, well at least lay in bed.


Sad chapter huh? But I want you guys to out yourselves in Onew’s shoes and at least understand his situation.

On the other hand, what will Mr. Kim do?

I need to know if you guys are liking the story!

BEAUTIFUL TARGET!!!

Jinyoung is forever beautiful

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy