IN MY DREAMS…I mean, nightmares…

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

ONEW’S POV:

As I arrived home I went straight to my room and get my things to shower. And as I was taking a shower I was wondering why Hyoyeon stuttered when Key asked for the relationship status. Maybe she was just shocked, I gotta admit I too was shocked when Key asked for that. And after a shower I ate my dinner, brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

HYOYEON’S POV:

I was having an amazing dream. I was in Eunhyuk’s arms and both of us were smiling but then when we pulled away. Eunhyuk’s expression was suddenly sad and he was mouthing out words that I couldn’t hear. After that I can see his eyes were getting filled with tears and in the corner of my eye I can see my father smiling. And I was being shook…oh wait.

“Hyoyeon…” Key was talking “wake up, we are here.” He said.
“Oh, thank you.” I said. “ I’m sorry again. For what I did awhile ago.”
“No, it’s fine.” I replied.

We arrived inside. I was rubbing my head because of the dream I had.
“You had a bad dream back there, weren’t you?” He asked.
I nodded, “How did you know?” I asked him.
“Your eyebrows were almost meeting each other. You were sweating and you kept saying words like ‘no’…’eunhyuk’…’dad’. And trust me I was so scared that I was already exceeding the speed limit on the freeway.

I smiled.” Thanks for caring Key. I appreciate it.” I said.
“Anything for a friend.” He said, I was thankful for that.
“Now, let’s eat.” I suggested.

I ate only a few tonight and did my evening routines and went to sleep hoping that my nightmare won’t happen again.


This chapter is a very short but important chapter.  I was making this when classes were suspended….AGAIN, and also while listening to 2NE1’s I am the best.

FOR THE GLORIOUS VICTORY OF FINISHING MY 800 WORD ESSAY DUE TODAY.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.