LOVING HIM EVEN MORE

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

The person peeked out the door and I just had to rush towards the person.

“KEY!!!”I yelled, as I hugged him “I’ve missed you so much!” I huged him tighter.

“I knew how much you miss him and I also found out how much you needed a driver so, here he is.”My dad said. “Thank you dad!!!”

After the short celebration I updated Key with all that he has missed. “Man, just when it get’s interesting I get to miss it.” he said.

I told him to drive me back home so I can introduce him to my mother. And so we got home, Mrs. Lee was there baking cookies with my mother which made my tummy rumble just as soon as we entered.

“Hello there Hyoyeon, have a new friend?”My mom asked.
“Hi mom, hi Mrs. Lee. This is my driver-slash- friend Key.” I gestured him towards them and he seemed to make a good impression on them. They told us to wait in the living room until the cookies finished baking.

We were in the middle of an interesting conversation until someone entered the house.
“Is that cookies I smell?” Eunhyuk said as he opened the door. I went up to him and kissed his cheek”Hey Hyo! Wait…..KEY?!’ he went towards him and did some kind of handshake I never even knew that existed. “Haha, Come on kids, cookies are ready.” Yeah, that made me feel like I wasn’t a college student anymore.

THE COOKIES WERE OUTSTANDING I can tell you that. We were talking about what happened today untilit was my turn.

“Good news everyone…..MY DAD TOLD ME I CAN GO TO COLLEGE NEXT SEM!”I said and they all looked happy. “is that it?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Not really, there’s another one…”I paused for a while “Well, come on now, what is it?” my mom was being impatient.

“HE GIVES EUNHYUK HIS BLESSING!”  and as said that everyone just stood up from their stools and hugged me. Eunhyuk lifted me up and kissed me.

“Amazing. I am starting to like your dad even more now.”  I laughed and he continued “Next sem will starts next week. You better have a place to stay.” And just then the phone started ringing. I answered it.

“Hello?”
“Hyoyeon? It’s your dad.”
He said on the other line.
“Hey dad, do yo need anything?” I asked
“Well, since you’re going back to college next week so I better guess you and Eunhyuk need a place to stay.” He said.
“Dad, you mean..”
Yes Hyoyeon, you’ve got yourself a penthouse unit in an exclusive condominum just a 15 minute walk from your school.” He said.
“I LOVE YOU DADDY! Did I ever tell you that?” I squealed.
“Of course you do dear. I have to hang up now.” He said and he hung up.

As I dropped the phone everyone’s eyes were at me. All of which were saying “what did you talk about?”

I said “Dad provided me sand Eunhyuk a penthouse unit in a condominium!” I said and Eunhyuk smiled, ran to me and hugged me. “Hyoyeon, that’s great!” My mom told me as she patted my back.



So Yeah the person wasn't Eunhyuk :))

I know, YEHEY! Everything is turning great! Tune in!!!