Change of plans

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

After that day, everything just seemed to be in place again; friends are still staying because of their semestral break. Eunhyuk’s mom is still in the hospital but nothing has gone wrong, I’m back in the office, and of course, I’m with Eunhyuk again.

But along with that new things have happened, Onew and I are back to being friends again and this time he has a new GIRL   FRIEND but soon enough those 2 words will mash up together =)).

I went to work today feeling all jolly and peppy, I spent the whole day smiling like a jerk and hopping around the office like a lunatic.

My father called me and Onew in his office and so we entered it.

“Having a good day?”he asked, and weboth nodded. I can see Onew is as much as a crazy person as I am today too. “So, where did the both of you go this weekend?” he asked us and we both looked at each other….”we went to the beach sir.” Onew said, “And what did you do at the beach?”  he asked again “Umm, we walked on the sand and ate at the restaurant, sir.” I told him.

“Is that so?”he stood up from his chair, by the sound of his voice I can say he’s not contented.
“Then how will you explain this?!” He took out photos of me and Eunhyuk, holding hands and walking an also pictures of Onew and the girl laughing together.

My hands are getting sweaty.

‘Sir, I can explain.”Oew said. My father sat down, maybe that means he should go and explain. “Sir, I shouldn’t be the one saying this but, I don’t think that marrying Hyoyeon will make this companygreater than it already is.” He said, my father had a confused look on his face. “So you’re saying that you don’t want to marry my daughter?!”
“Yes sir.” Onew said it with a smile.
“Why?!” my father’s face is getting red. “Because sir, we don’t love each other. She loves Eunhyuk and I am in love with another girl.” He smiled at me. My father looked even madder.
“Why are YOU saying this? You told me you loved my daughter?!” he said to Onew.
Onew laughed “That is true sir, I did love your daughter but then when I saw her with Eunhyuk I knew that destroying a love like that would make me a criminal. And besides sir, I have another girl in my heart.” He said with confidence.

My father nodded and looked at me “when will you ever be tamed?!” He said to me…. And he smiled..

Wait, he smiled?!
 “Hyoyeon, you won’t stop until you get what you want won’t you?” He said I smiled and nodded.
“Yes, and you should know where you got those genes from.” He added.
“Fine, I give up. You win, hearing that form Onew’s point of view makes me realize how much of a mess I have done. And besides, this company can run even without the both of you getting married. As long as you remain best of friends.” After that speech I just had to run to my father and hug him.

“Does this mean…?”  I asked him and he nodded. “Anything for my princess.” I hugged him tighter, and then I thought about something else.

“Dad, can I enter college this next semester?”I asked him.
“Sure dear. Of couse you can.” Yeah, I just had to be a little girl in this moment.

“Oh wait.”My dad said, he reached fpor the phone and called someone and said “Bring him in” he looked at me and said “I have a surprise for you.” He said to me.

And right at that moment the door opened and….


WHO IS THE MYSTERY PERSON?!

I know I am not updating as much as I used to but at least this is a chapter worth your wait! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.