Learn to love

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

I arrived at my father’s office, I went straight to his office.

“Dad, can I talk to you?” I asked, turns out he was free and he invited me inside.

“This better be good Hyoyeon.” He said.

“Well, I‘ve broken up with Eunhyuk dad. I hope your happy.” I said. I can see a smile on his face, he went and hugged me. “Of course I’m happy!” he said.

“We’re only friends now. Is that still okay?” I asked him. He thought a little and nodded, I hugged him too. “But dad, promise me something….. Please stop doing anything bad to him anymore okay?” I asked. “I promise.”

“Now that were done being all jumpy and happy…..ONEW!” My dad screamed.

Onew came inside the office. “And here is your fiancée.” My father pointed towards. Onew came running to me and hugged me. “I’ve missed you. I’m sorry about how I acted before.”

“It’s okay, I miss you too.” I hugged him back.

It’s true, I do miss Onew. Even though my father will make me have an arranged marriage with him, I don’t find anything bad about him though. I can LEARN to love him, at least, with Eunhyuk there for me.

“So Hyoyeon, are you okay if Onew can be my son-in-law?” my dad asked me.

“Yeah, sure! Why not?” I said, I don’t want to let my father down, not again.

“Great! So get dressed tomorrow night. Someone will pick you up and bring you somewhere. It can be your first official date as a couple.” My father said. We agreed and I went out.

I took out my phone and did something I didn’t expect. I called Eunhyuk.

Thank God he answered.

“Hey Hyoyeon.” He said.
“So, how have you been this past 2 hours?” I asked him.

“Oh the usual. Looking out for my mother, you?”  he asked

“Well this might sound stupid and I don’t even know why I’m telling you but, I’m going to have an arranged marriage with Onew.” I said.
“And you’re telling me this for what reason? You do know that it has still been 2 hours since we became best friends right?” he said, I sensed he didn’t want to say ‘break up’.

“Yeah I know but, you’re my best friend and you will always be. Even though it’s horrible for both you and for me, I still have to tell you. We have been doing this for how many years already. Remember that please?” I begged.

“Fine, those were the fun days.” He said “Is that all that you have to say to me?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yeah, that’s pretty much it. Don’t take it hard okay? I love my best friend more than my husband to be.” I said, to make him feel better.

“Okay, fine. Bye Hyo.” He said and hanged up.

 

 Well, that was just random……

Oh heck, let’s face it. I can learn to LIKE Onew but not LOVE him.

THIS WILL BE A HECK OF A RIDE MY FRIENDS.


I don’t want all of you to take their break-up heavily. Let’s just think of them as they were when they were in High School.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy