Office talk.

After all this time (Senior Year Sequel)

HYOYEON’S POV:

So if you all ask me how my work is, all that I have to say is that it’s…..AMAZING.

I mean we get to start work at 9:30 AM and end at 6:00 PM. Well, that’s just for me, Onew and the others above us.

I offered Onew a ride home, just a simple act of thankfulness for keeping up with me and my questions all day. As I was packing up my stuff, my father called me into his office.

“You wait here okay?” I told Onew, and he nodded.

I entered my dad’s office. “Any problems?” I asked him.

“No, not at all. I am actually quite amazed at what you can do already considering this is just your first day.” He said, with a big smile on his face.

“How are you feeling about your job?” he asked.

“It’s amazing dad, no complaints whatsoever.” I said.

“That’s nice, I hear you are taking Onew home tonight?” I nodded as he asked me. “That’s generous of you my dear, I figured your mom has done a great job in raising you these past few years. Oh Goodness I miss her.” He said as he sighed.

I hugged him. “Ehe misses you too dad, a lot actually.” I said. And he hugged me back. It felt great, you know, the feeling of comfort and safety in your father’s arms. Just makes you feel like a child again.

“Enough of this.” My dad said as he pulled away smiling. “Go ahead and go to Key. Wait for Onew, I have to talk to him for a while.” He said and I followed.

I went out of the door and told Onew that my dad needed to talk to him, after that, I went downstairs and waited for Onew to come.


So….what do you think Onew and Mr. Kim talked about in his office? JUST KEEP READING.

Oh! I am writing a Boyfriend fic! :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/69484

Please support it my babycakes!:D
I cma sure you guys will love the plot I have layed out...

 

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy