002

Only Mine
   JiMin walked home all alone. Her house was in the center of the square so there were a lot of people on the streets. She lived in a house with a small garden. JiMin lived with her mother who never cared for her and her new father. Her true father ran away or that was what her mother told her. She hasn't seen him since she was five years old. She missed him but the fact that he ran away made her really sad and angry. Her so-called new father was younger than her mother and he never cared about JiMin, too. 
 
    JiMin stepped into the house and closed the doors. She heard her mother and the man laughing in the living room. As always, they would avoid her when she arrives home. They thought of her as just air and dust, nothing more. They never even talked to her. 
 
   She walked into her room and closed it shut. She leaned on the doors and slid down. She thought of her father who she missed so much. At home, she is always avoided. At school, she's always bullied. Sometimes, she wanted to end her painful life but she just couldn't. It was like her father was still somewhere beside her to support her. He protected her no matter what. 
 
   Every day,she would spent the night doing homework and projects. Even how sleepy she was, she just didn't want to sleep. Because if she sleeps, the next awful day would come earlier. She wished nights could last forever.
 
 
     The next morning she woke up and left the house. Her mother was still sleeping. As she walked, a lot of people watched her and made whisperes and noises which she heard clearly. But all she could do is just to ignore them, she was very good at that.
 
   Once she reached the school gate, she started to feel all that hate in the air. She knew Baekhyun was planing something to humiliate her again. She tried to get to the homeroom as fast as possible. As she was there she sighed in relief and sat on her seat. 
 
    Suddenly, she realized that she left one of her books in the locker. She quickly ran our of the class. Once she turned back, the students looked at her. Some pointed at her and some just laughed. She knew something was wrong. JiMin walked to her seat and her eyes widen as she found her bag gone. She ran out of the class and looked everywhere. It must have been Baekhyun, she thought. She looked everywhere but found nothing. 
 
   Once she reached the school gate, she saw all the student crowding at one place, staring up. She looked to the direction. Her eyes widen as she looked up at the school roof. Baekhyun was standing there with her bag. He slowly opened it and smirked. "Yah! Give the bag back!!!" She yelled but that made his smirk grow even more evil. He took out each notebooks and started throwing them down. She watched all her books fall down and land hardly on the ground, all destroyed into pieces. She couldn't do anything but stand there with her hand shaped into a fist. 
 
    Her heart skipped a beat and her eyes widen. Baekhyun held out a small notebook. It was her lucky notebook which her father gave her years ago. She wrote memories and sticked photos of her and her father in there and it was her only luck. Baekhyun slowly released the notebook and smirked. JiMin wanted to run and save her one and only important thing but she felt her legs glued to the ground, not letting her move even an inch. 
 
   The notebook harshly hit the hard ground making it break in half, some pages flew away and some were ripped off. JiMin felt weak because she couldn't do anything to keep it safe. She has just lost her memory treasure from her father. She just lost her only hope.
 
   Baekhyun finished by letting go of JiMin's bag. As he turned back, he heard some loud noises from the students. He didn't bother to look back, though. He just walked away with a smirk still on his face. He felt satisfied. 
 
   Baekhyun reached the second floor and walked to the homeroom, there were no students around. *are they still out there?* he asked in his mind. Baekhyun suddenly heard a loud door smash. He turned back to see Sehun breath heavily. 
 
"Chill,...what's up?" Baekhyun asked and faced him. "J-JiMin...she...fainted!" He said between breathes. Baekhyun widen his eyes and his heart skipped a beat. "She...what?!" he asked worriedly. "One of the teachers drove her to the hospital already.." Sehun said and shook his head. *JiMin? Is...in the hospital? But... How? She fainted just because I threw her things away? Wait...why do I even care? But... Was I...too harsh?* hundreds of questions played in his head. He felt a little guilty after what he did. But that was what he always did. 
 
   "Yah! Baek!" Byul yelled as she got into the homeroom. Baekhyun looked at her in shock and blinked. "What did you do to her?!" Byul yelled. "Calm down, Byul.." Sehun said and walked to her. "Do you realize that because of you she is in the hospital?!" she said, her voice still raised. "I-I.." Baekhyun mumbled and lowered his head. "Oh,...so now you feel innocent...you are going to visit her tomorrow at the hospital and that's it!" She said and left the room angrily. Sehun followed her leaving Baekhyun all dumbfounded. 
 
*Should I go visit her? No! She's my enemy! But I...was too harsh this time...is she ok? I hope she is... I think I'll have to visit her...god, stand by me!!!* Baekhyun frowned and messed up his hair. 
Thanks for reading~ hope you enjoyed the next chapter. Oh, Exo's new MV is daebak!!! Love it! It gave me some inspirations to other story...kkk