Final

Only Mine
   The six friends decided to go to the beach to enjoy their time together longer. While Byul, JiMin and Minah were in their restroom, Jungkook and Sehun were chatting with each other in the coffee shop. Baekhyun on the other side stayed in his room, eating chips while watching tv. Damn, he was bored. He wanted to meet JiMin but he knew she was having a girly talk with others at the moment. Baekhyun was so glad that his relationship with JiMin grew wider. Their innocent love lasted for two years already and he was willing to make it last forever. 
 
 
   Baekhyun heard a knock on the doors and his expression brightened. "Come in, babe" he said cheekily and the doors slowly opened. Baekhyun's jaw dropped as he saw Sehun and Jungkook coming  in. "Babe?" Sehun teased and laughed along with Jungkook. "Aish" Baekhyun said and crossed his arms. "Stop being such a baby. Let's go out to the beach" Sehun said. At this time, he had nothing to do, so he went to the beach with them.
 
   Much to his surprise, the girls were there, too. Baekhyun soon turned away and his cheeks flushed madly. The girls were in shorts, which was very unusual. "Come, Baekhyun...hurry" Jungkook said and patted his shoulder. *oh my glob. Oh my glob. Oh. My. Glob! What am I going to do?!!!!!* he mentally panicked and shook his head. Before he could raise his head up, he saw someone walking to him. Her legs were white and long, it was gorgeous. 
 
   "Come on, puppy" JiMin said and linked her arm with his. "Huh? Oh, yeah" he snapped out of dreamland and nodded. Not that he was a ert but he thought JiMin's legs were stunningly attractive. He never noticed since she wore jeans most of the time. "The shorts look...really pretty on you" he scratched the back of his head and smiled. "Thank you" she pecked his cheek and said. 
 
   The three couples walked along the seashore together, enjoying each other's presence. Baekhyun and JiMin sat on a big rock. JiMin rested her head on Baekhyun's shoulder while his arms wrapped around her. "Baek-ah," she called softly and looked up at him. "Promise you'll always be beside me" she said and gave him the puppy eyes that Baekhyun used to give her. He chuckled and kissed her lips before saying "I promise. You promise you'll always love me. You'll be only mine" he said, his forehead pressed against hers lightly. "I promise I'll always love only you, puppy" she chuckled and Baekhyun did the same. 
 
   "Do you want ice cream?" He asked and she nodded right away. Hand in hand, they walked to the ice cream shop. "One strawberry and blueberry, please" he said to the person on the counter. Once she gave them the ice creams, their eyes sparkled with happiness. "Yay" JiMin smiled and it. "Hm~ It's been long since I had an ice cream" he said while his ice cream. "I missed ice cream" she stated while walking. "What about me?" Baekhyun whined and pouted. "You, too but I missed ice cream more" she teased making him pout even more. JiMin took the opportunity to peck his pouty lips and he smiled. 
 
   "Your ice cream tastes awesome" she said. "I know, right" he chuckled. They walked together back to the seashore to find the others. "Yah! Where were you?!" Byul frowned. "I want ice cream, too!!!" Jungkook whined and looked at Minah with pleading eyes. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Oh come on, only one~" he pouted but Minah still didn't agree. "Jagi~" he hugged her tightly and pleaded again. "Fine, let's go" she finally said and smiled. 
 
  "Look Byul! Minah's buying him ice cream. Buy me too, Byul" Sehun was the next to whine like a baby. "Go buy it yourself" Byul said lazily and frowned. "Please~" he blinked his eyes but she shook her head. Sehun frowned and sighed. A smile appeared on his face as he walked closer to her. "What's wrong with you?" Asked Byul when she saw him walking to her with a creepy look on his face. He just smiled like an idiot. "No, no, no, no, no." She shook her head and backed away, knowing what he was up to. Sehun dashed to her and started tickling making her laugh and run away. 
 
   Summer for JiMin and Baekhyun was fun. Especially when they spent it together. There wasn't a day that each of them were alone. 
 
 Six years later:
 
   "Umma!" a four year old girl yelled and ran to JiMin whom was in the kitchen. "Yes, Minyoung?" She said and carried her up. "Mark won't let me ride the plane with appa" the child whined. JiMin chuckled and walked over to the living room where Baekhyun played with Mark. "Hubby," JiMin frowned and he stopped what he was doing.
 
   "Huh?" He blinked. "Let's bring kids to the ice cream shop" she said as she put Minyoung down. "Ice cream~" Mark clapped his hands and smiled widely. "Okay babe. Kids, go change your clothes" said Baekhyun and they nodded. Once they ran upstairs, JiMin took a seat next to Baekhyun and leaned her head in his shoulder. 
 
   "You can take a rest, I'll take them to the ice cream shop" Baekhyun whispered but she shook her head. "It's okay, let's go together " she said. Baekhyun JiMin's hair and chuckled. After looking into each other's eyes, JiMin leaned forward to softly kiss Baekhyun's lips. "I love you, puppy" she said and  hugged him tightly. "I love you, too". 
 
~THE END~
 

   The last chapter is up~
I'll miss you guys so much ^^ I seriously don't want to end this but I have to. New fanfic is going to appear. I planned to make the ending sad but a lot of readers hated me for killing Luhan ^^ so I didn't want to spoil it anymore. A big thanks to all my readers. I love you. (especially  KUROBARAHIME, ainy31347, ILoveKDramas1,... you guys supported me through every fanfic and I'm very happy. I hope you'll enjoy all my future fanfics ^^)
 
   Anyways, some of you already know my new fanfic: Black Moon.  The fanfic in my head is really awesome but I don't know how it'll come out. It's a fantasy story including 3 members of Exo (Baek, Hun and Kai) and Sojin (OC). 
  So see you soon in my other fanfic ^^ 

    

(Poster by daydreaming graphics)