014

Only Mine
   Days passed by with a light speed and exams were near. JiMin spent all her nights studying for those exams. She only slept three hours a day. But even though she would fail the exams, no one cares. Her mother never cared about her studies anyways. Talking of her mother, JiMin hasn't seen her for passed few days but she didn't bother to know why either. She was fine living by herself, she was fine making money by herself as long as she doesn't have to meet her mother. For now, she self claimed to be abounded by her mother.
 
 
 
    On the first day of exams, she woke up early to study some more. She learnt a lot but still wasn't sure about it. The feeling that she could forget all she learnt always made her nervous. She realized that even though she wouldn't pass the exams, nothing would happen to her be she wanted to pass them. As she was little, she dreamed to become a person with a great job, so she had to study a lot. Her mother used to laugh at her oh so awesome dreams but JiMin never let go of her dreams. Indeed, she wasn't a person who easily quits. 
 
 
     Walking to school, JiMin felt a little nervous. Her whole body felt shaky and weak. She kept mumbling what she studied in her head hole walking towards her classroom. People kept staring at her like she was crazy or something. Getting on her seat, she sighed and pulled her books out if her bag. Then she kept studying again. 
 
    Byul walked into the class and smiled as she found JiMin. But her smile faded as she saw her clearly. "Omo! What happened! You didn't sleep?!" she yelled worriedly. JiMin just blinked a few times before closing her eyes again. Byul couldn't so anything else than shake her head and sigh. She, too had to study all night but JiMin took I too serious. 
 
 
     The first bell rang, JiMin was already sitting in the exam room. She kept playing with the pencil to shake her worries off. But it didn't work well. She was worried as hell. The teacher stepped in and the papers were given to students. JiMin held her exam before taking a deep sigh. She put it back on the desk read through it before she started doing it.  The first questions were easy and she didn't have trouble answering them. One thing she didn't expect was that she almost finished her exam after about 15 minutes. She was fast but if it was correct or not, no one still knows.
   
   Walking out of the school, she thought about what she wrote. If it was correct or not. She was surely in a lot of stress and needed to rest. She could hardly pass through the streets because it was crowded, mostly by students. She found a familiar figure in the middle of the crowd. He was tall, taller than Baekhyun. But his height was nothing compared to Sehun. She tried to recognize who he was but she couldn't. He was familiar, way too familiar. 
 
   She got closer but was pushed back by other students. It was impossible for her to get through them. JiMin frowned and walked away, the boy still on her mind. Who was he? Why was he so familiar? 
 
       
     
    The school where JiMin learnt at - Victory High - was very crowded. Students were pushing each other just to see their exam results. Some were satisfied and some were disappointed. JiMin gulped before pushing through the crowd. Standing on front of the board, she slid her finger from top and all the way down on the board. 
 
1, Lee Eun Byul
28, Oh Sehun....*Even he is better...
41, Xi JiMin...*Well,it's getting worse*
42, Byun Baekhyun...
99, Kim Hyosung *Serves her right
 
    JiMin was confused why she was only ranked on 41th place. She was the best student in Maths but the other subjects were just normal. Although she studied so much, her scores were still low. But she did her best, it was all she could do. Somehow she envied Byul. Not that she was jealous to hate her but she was proud of her. Byul was so intelligent and hardworking. JiMin was lucky to have a friend like her. 
 
    "JiMin-ah,...what are you doing?" Byul said and back-hugged her. JiMin smiled and turned around. "Congrats, you're on the first place" she chuckled. "Thanks, what about you?.... 41?" She widen her eyes as she saw her surprising score. JiMin used to be a good student. She was always on the top ten. "How?" She raised a brow. JiMin could only smile and lower her head. "Let's not think about that. We have to celebrate for your scores!" She smiled and clapped her hands making the other smile, too. 
 
   *I feel bad. JiMin used to be so hard-working and smart. Maybe she's receiving too much stress. Don't worry! I'll find a way to help you...* Byul thought and sighed.

   Thanks for reading~ So the camp is over and I'll be making a big switch in JiMin's life so expect something really unexpectable! Please comment!