015

Only Mine
   It was a Saturday morning, with no school. JiMin was finally able to take a proper rest from all the pressure and stress. She slept the whole night till now, 10 a.m. Hearing her ringtone, she frowned and curled into the blanket. The cold weather made it even harder for her to wake up. Much to her surprise, she heard a knock on the doors. It couldn't be her mother who already abandoned her. Besides her, there was no one. The knocking on the door turned more loud and harsh making her frown. 
 
    "Open!!!" A loud shout was heard behind the doors and JiMin knew exactly who it was. "What are you doing here, it's no school duahsgy yeoshu..." she buried her face into the pillow making her last words impossible to understand. "Yah, JiMin-ah you don't want me to break your doors, do you?" she teased and her smirk was clearly heard. 
 
  JiMin frowned and walked to the doors like a drunk person, her hair all messed up. As she opened the doors, Byul immediately ran into her room. "Yah! You know what time it is?!" Byul frowned and glared at JiMin who still had her eyes closed. "It's no school" she said and blinked a few times before walking back to her bed. A sigh passed through Byul's lips and she shook her head. "Go to the bathroom and then get dressed, we're going out today" she chuckled before pushing JiMin to the bathroom. It's not like Byul liked going out but this time, she did it because she had planned something for JiMin.
 
 
   "Where are we going? I thought you weren't the kind to go out..." JiMin said as she put on her shoes. Byul smiled and put on her shoes, too. "Well, you are gonna meet someone..." She smiled sheepishly before opening the doors so the both could go out. "Who exactly?" she asked after locking the doors. "Your tutor-", "My what?!!!" JiMin widened her eyes and shouted, not letting her even finish. A tutor? Yes, maybe her scores were getting worse but what she needed now wasn't a tutor. A lot of rest is what she needed. 
 
   "Seriously, I don't need a tutor..." JiMin frowned and pouted like a little child. "Stop being so stubborn, he will help you with studies..." she patted her back. "It's a HE?" Her eyes went even bigger. Byul nodded and led her to the nearest coffee shop where her tutor was probably waiting. As they stepped in, she noticed someone sitting at the table where Byul was staring at. But the back of that person was facing her so she could see his face. She also noticed Sehun standing by him like he was the other's guard. 
 
  The person who was sitting in front of her suddenly sat up straight before finally turning to the back, facing JiMin. Once they saw each other, their eyes opened up super wide like it was going to pop out any minute. They pointed at each other, totally speechless. "YOU ARE MY TUTOR?!!!" they shouted at the same time while Byul and Sehun just winked at each other. 
 
    "How can Baekhyun be my tutor?!" She shouted in disbelief. The boy was surprised, too but he was speechless, not able to say even a word. "No~ But,...you're gonna be taught by the same tutor" Sehun smirked and crossed his arms. "What? You mean,...we are gonna study together?!" Baekhyun asked his mouth shaping an "O". "Well, I thought that it would be better of there were more people so it would be less awkward and since your scores weren't exactly...good" Byul sook her head. 
 
  A long, long sigh passed through JiMin lips before she face-palmed. "But who is the tutor?" Baekhyun asked giving Sehun one of his death glares. "... He's...What was his name again...?" Sehun looked up while scratching his neck. Byul thought for a while before answering "He is... Xi Luhan". JiMin dropped her fork and widen her eyes. She didn't look directly at anyone but just into the air. *Xi Luhan...this name...it's way too familiar. I know I've heard this name before... Luhan...why can't I remember?!* JiMin thought and hit the table with her hand shaped into a fist. The others looked at her with wide opened eyes. They knew something was in her mind when Byul said out the tutors name. But why was he so familiar to JiMin?
 
   "J-JiMin, are you...alright?" Much to JiMin's surprise, the words were from Baekhyun who looked worried. She looked up at him and just shook her head while smiling. "Anny,...nothing..." But still, her voice was too obvious. She tried to remember but she just couldn't. "Oh, Mr. Xi's here" Sehun said and bowed while other did the same except for JiMin who was still deep in her thoughts. The tutor walked closer to JiMin without her noticing. As he stood right in front of her, he chuckled. It was clearly heard and JiMin noticed it. She sighed before slowly raising her head up to look at him...
...
 
...
 
....
 

..."O-Oppa?!"


 Thanks for reading~ I know it's not that surprising because I said it at the beginning already! I just failed! Oh and I am working as a co-author so hope you could check out my friend's story here