028

Only Mine
     Jungkook woke up with a slight pain in his head. Shaking his head didn't help him but it hurt him even more. He cupped his head into his hands and frowned. "Stop shaking your head. It will get worse", someone said making him look up. He was surprised to see Minah there but he didn't show it. "What are you doing here?" he asked. Minah let out a chuckle "It's my house... What do to think I'm doing here?". Jungkook felt really stupid for asking because it was obvious. He looked around the house, searching for a certain someone. "Baek oppa went to school. He told me to give you a meal before you try to get out of here" she said while putting down the tray of food on the table. ""I don't need a meal. I need to go-", "you're not going anywhere until you finish it" Minah coldly cut his sentence. She left the living room and to her bedroom. 
 
    After a few minutes, she turned back with some clothes. As expected, he didn't leave yet. Jungkook looked up as he finished eating and saw Minah. Walking closer, she let out a sigh. "Oppa told me to give you these. You don't want to go out with bloody clothes, do you?" She raised her brow and he took the clothes. Jungkook looked around once. "Gosh, just change here, no one will see you anyways" she rolled her eyes and left again to her room. The living room had only one window which was already covered with curtains so he decided to change right in the middle of the room since he didn't know where else to change. 
 
      Before he left the house, he went upstairs, searching for Minah who was sitting in her room. Once he opened the doors of the room he thought was hers, he saw her there. But he immediately closed the doors after seeing something he shouldn't have seen. Thinking she didn't see him, he knocked the doors like nothing happened. "Nae~" she called out and opened the doors. "Jungkook, what happened? Why are you so red?" She widened her eyes and she put her hand on his forehead which was in a heat. "Omo, your temperature got worse..." she pulled back her hand. It took Jungkook a while to calm from what he's seen. "N-No, I-I'm fine..." he mumbled but Minah only shook her head. 
 
     "Fine? Your temperature is awful and your face is like a tomato! Baekhyun oppa will be mad if he finds out that I let you go in this state" she crossed her arms. "B-But I'm fine, really..." he said only to receive her stare of anger. She pulled him into the room and pushed him on the bed (no, they are not doing anything bad!). "Oppa will be back in three hours so you'll be here until he comes back", with that, she left the room. Jungkook was surprised how much strength she actually had. He knew that no matter how much he tries, that stubborn girl won't let him leave until Baekhyun's back. 
 
    Time passed by and Jungkook couldn't sleep even for a minute. The sight of what he saw earlier just couldn't leave his mind. His cheeks blushed every time he thought back and his heat wasn't getting any better. 
 
     _Jungkook opened the doors and he was facing her back. His eyes widened as he saw her wearing just jeans and a bra while putting on her shirt. Luckily, her hair was long enough to cover a bit of her shoulders. He could see her milky, soft skin and her slim waist. Minah wasn't able to see him since her back was facing him. He immediately closed the doors and blushed madly _
 
     No, Jungkook wasn't a ert but the sight just kept popping in his mind. It was the first time he saw a girl's with only a bra on. He felt really stupid. And it would be even worse if she noticed him that time. 
 
      "Jungkook-ah," Minah popped her head in and called out making him jump in place. His eyes widened, and if it could, it would have popped out already. "What's with the face?" She asked and raised a brow. Jungkook tried to cover the awkward silence with a laugh. "Baek oppa is home, you can go done there to meet him...", with that, he stepped out of the bed and stood up properly. "Thanks for everything, by the way" he smiled and she smiled back. "You should thank Baekhyun oppa, I just did all because he told me to..." She chuckled and opened the doors for him. 
 
    "Kook-ah," JiMin called out and ran to him, giving him a warms ms sweet smile. "How do you feel? Are you okay? Thanks god you didn't leave-", "Calm down, JiMin" Baekhyun shook his head while rolling his eyes. Jungkook gave her a warm smile before walking to the doors. "Jungkook-ah, you're leaving already?", much to Baekhyun's surprise, Minah was the one to ask. "Y-Yeah, I need to...uh....go" he mumbled, not sure if anyone even heard him. "Jungkook, please, tell me what is happening with you" said JiMin worriedly. He remained silence and looked down at the ground. *Should I tell her? Or not?... She's my friend anyways so...maybe...*
 

   


 New chapter is up~

So, as I promised, I'll post my photo when this story reaches +300 subs AND +30 votes. Just a few more votes and I'll be revealing myself. But seriously, you can faint of my ugliness ^^
Anyways, really thanks to the subscribers who were supporting me since the first story. I love you~