005

Only Mine
    The morning rised. JiMin woke up earlier than before. She left her house, not bothering where her mother even was. She wasn't at home, maybe she could be somewhere with her boyfriend. 
 
    The weather was turning from warm to cool. Fall was coming and the yellow leaves covered the streets. JiMin never wore any fashion clothing. She didn't bother what people say about her. Therefore, she doesn't need to dress well. She just wore her casual clothes that she felt comfortable in. 
 
    JiMin finally reached the school. As she was standing in her classroom, her eyes wandered around the class, looking for someone. Her eyes stopped when she saw Baekhyun's empty seat. *Maybe he's late...wait, but why do I care?* she thought and shook her head. JiMin sat on her seat and rested her chin on the desk. Her eyes were glued to Baekhyun's desk. Somehow, she felt lonely and empty without him around. 
 
   "Hey, JiMin!" Sehun shouted as he walked closer. JiMin looked up and saw Byul walking closer with him. "Hi..." she simply replied. "Why so sad?!" Sehun asked and sat across her. "I don't know..." she said and shook her head. "Where's Baek?" Byul asked and looked at his empty seat. "I heard he's sick.." Sehun's answer made JiMin surprised. She sat up and widen her eyes "Really?!". Sehun nodded and looked at Byul who wore a blank face. "It was raining yesterday,..maybe he caught a cold" Byul said and sighed. 
 
    JiMin thought back at the scene yesterday. When Baekhyun walked her home. He purposely pushed the umbrella to JiMin's side making himself wet. He didn't want her to get wet so he got wet instead. A heavy sigh passed through JiMin's lips and she blinked. "Omo, are you ok?" Sehun asked. "Y-yeah,...I'm fine" she lied. She was worried but she didn't know why. Why did she suddenly care for her enemy?
 
 
 ~Baekhyun's POV~
 
  "Oppa!!! Here's your meal" my little sister- Minah shouted as she walked towards where I was lying with a tray. I sat up and chuckled. "Oppa, I made you these...eat or you'll be hungry" she said and put the tray on the bed table. She made eggs and bacon with a glass of orange juice. I never knew she was already good at cooking at this age. She was still young but she was so smart. 
 
   "Do you need me to feed you?" She asked and blinked. I chuckled at how cute and caring she was. "It's ok, I'll eat it myself. You prepare to go to school..." I said and held the fork in my hand. "But oppa, I want to be here to take care of you..." Minah pouted and frowned. "You need to go to school, I can take care of myself on my own" I said and rubbered her head lightly. "Ok, but I'll get home as soon as possible" she said and kissed my cheek before walking away.
 
   She was the only person I had in my family. My mom died giving Minah birth and my dad died when she was just three years old. Poor her, she didn't cry when it happened because she was still too young to understand. I was the only person to take care of her but it seems like she's taking care of me now. How living she is. She is always overprotective about me. 
 
    I was still in the bed until six in the evening. Gosh it is so boring being sick. I can't do nothing but lie still like I'm dead. Thanks to the funny teddy bear next to me, I smiled few times. Suddenly, my phone rang and I picked it up. "Yoboseo?" I answered the phone. "Oppa? I'm going to stay at friends house tonight. We have an important project to do so...I can't be there. I told Sehun oppa to come already" she said. "Ok then,...remember to behave well" he said and she answered before hanging up.
 
    The room's doors slowly opened, revealing a boy. It was Sehun. He was faster than I thought. Well, at least I can be less bored. I was about to greet him when I suddenly saw a person behind him. It wasn't Byul. At this time, she always had classes and the girls height wasn't the same as Byul's. It was someone else. It was... JiMin?!
New update~ I hope you like it. Thanks for reading. I really love your comments guys. They make me so happy. I'll update soon~ please comment and vote ^^