008

Only Mine
     Finally it was Friday. The last day of school in a week. Everyone was excited. Not because of school, of course. Because the next week, the school was planning to give students a camp week. That should be their rest before the exams.
 
   JiMin walked to school with Byul. Yes, they were pretty close these days. JiMin wasn't expecting to have a friend but she found one. Byul never had friends, too. Until she got together with Sehun (you know how the story was so I won't talk about it anymore ^^). Byul decided to change into someone else. Sehun always liked the way she was but seeing her trying to change, he helped her. 
 
    "You heard about the camp?" Byul asked. JiMin smiled and nodded "The whole school will be there right?" JiMin asked and she nodded. "It will be kind if crowded but four students will be sharing one tent" Byul said as they reached the school gate. "Then,...who are you gonna share the tent with?" JiMin raised a brow. "Well,...girls aren't allowed to be in a tent with the boys so I guess I want you as a partner" she said and linked her arms with JiMin's making her smile. "Who else? There are supposed to be four, right?", "JiMin-ah, you're having too much questions...but I'm gonna think about that...".
 
      Byul walked into the class with JiMin, their arms linked. "Someone found a new friend~" Sehun sang as he saw Byul turn her attention to him. She just shilly smiled and hit his shoulder. "It's so nice to see you smile again...you should smile more often" he teased making her blush even more. "Aish! These love birds" Baekhyun groaned. "Wae? Jealous?" Sehun teased. "Of course not! I don't need a...girlfriend" Baekhyun said and crossed his arms, pouting his lips. "Oh really? You should find one" Byul teased, too. 
 
    JiMin was standing next to them, watching the whole conversation. Seeing Baekhyun pouting made her chuckle. She watched Baekhyun from the side. Somehow his side profile looked so attractive to her. He looked so cute and chubby. 
 
    "JiMin?...JiMin?..." Byul called and waved her hand in front of her. "Oh?" JiMin got out of her thoughts and looked at Byul. "What were you- oh~ I know now!" Byul smiled and looked at her the teasing way. "You were looking at Bae-dnmsb" JiMin covered Byul's mouth making her last word not able to be heard. "Yah! I wasn't looking at Baekhyun!" JiMin shouted making Baekhyun and Sehun turn their attention to her. "Omo, I never said you were looking at Baekhyun.." Byul said before making a playful smirk. 
 
    "Oh,...you didn't...hehe.." JiMin face-palmed and walked away. Baekhyun knew she was shy and that she was looking at him. He just chuckled at her cute actions. *How cute. She's shy. But she never was before...is it because we're friends now? Or...does she actually...like me?!*
 
     
      ~JiMin's POV~
 
   *How stupid of me. Getting shy by anything people say about Baekhyun. But why do I feel like this? I never felt this way before*
 
   The teacher came into the class and all the students went quiet. She didn't start the lesson but sat to the table, opening the big class book. "I'm not gonna teach today,...since I'm your homeroom teacher, I have to tell you all about the upcoming camp" the teacher said and half of the class jumped and laughed in joy. Including Baekhyun and Sehun. I guess they really hate studying.
 
    "So~ you don't have to prepare too much things. It's going to be just for a week. All you need is some clothes and some other important things like health pills when you're sick!!!" The teacher said and wrote something in the giant book. Students started whispering to each other. I guess they were talking about what they're gonna take with them. "Pstt" I heard a sound but avoided. "Psssstttt" there it went again so I turned back. "Wae!?" I softly whispered without even knowing who called me. 
 
   It turned out to be Baekhyun. He smiled before saying "You're going to be with us, right?". I raised a brow and titled my head "us?". "Yes, me Byul and Sehun...or you're going with someone else?". I haven't thought about the camp yet. I guess my only choice was to go with them because no one else would go with me anyways. 
 
   "Sure.." I nodded and he gave me a warm smile. The smile that he never gave me before. The smile I never saw before. All about him was so different. He was turning 90 degree into an angle. But I liked him that way. I wanted him kind and warm-hearted like he is now. I'm finally forgetting my past little by little. Thanks to Baek, I'm able to show the other side of me to him, too. 
 
   
     "Well, the school bus is missing a few places so... I volunteered us to get to the camp on our own... " Baekhyun said and scratched the back of his head. "What?! Great,...Baek" Sehun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "C'mon...it'll be more fun...and by the way, you don't want to fight for a seat in the bus right?" Baekhyun said and pouted. Byul and I nodded in agreement while Sehun was still frowning. "Let's meet tomorrow morning...at my house" I said and smiled. I didn't like going to other's house so I decided to make others go to my house. "Let's do that...so~ we need to go home and prepare things.." Byul said and clapped her hands. "Ok! This is gonna be fun!!! Sehun shouted. "Wait,...weren't you angry?!" Baekhyun teased. And there went his oh-so-famous poker face again. Byul noticed and linked her fingers with his. Sehun smiled and put his arm around her shoulders making her blush.
 
     Seeing these love birds makes me feel really jealous. I wish I had a person to share everything with, too. I hope I could find the right person soon. I can't spend my life forever alone!
Thanks for reading~ I'm so sorry for not updating. The exams are coming soon so I had to study hard! I hope I had more time to update. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.