017

Only Mine
    Just early in the morning, JiMin woke up and cleaned the whole house. It wasn't big so it was no problem for her. The reason why she did it was because she expected her brother to come today and she wanted him to see that house clean not dirty with dust. 
 
   Luckily, the house still had one room left, the room which used to be her mother's. Her stuff were gone, only there was a bed, wardrobe and a table. JiMin walked along the window, noticing that the view from the room was very pretty. As she was looking through the window, she heard a doorbell. 
 
   A smile appeared on her face as she opened the doors. "Did you sleep well, JiMin-ah?" Luhan softly asked and smiled. JiMin nodded and stepped aside so that he could come in. "The house still looks the same... I think..." he said and his eyes wandered around the house. He didn't remember it well because the last time he was there was when he was only ten years old. But where the house was he remember very well, that's why he managed to come to that house. 
 
 
    "Have you eaten yet, oppa?" JiMin asked softly and looked at her brother as he stepped into his room with the suitcase. "Not yet. You'll make me something right?" he chuckled and she nodded. "Oppa, you unpack your stuff and I'll go cook, ok?" she said and leaned in the doorframe. "Ok, make it delicious" he remained and smiled. Once JiMin was in the kitchen, she couldn't help but smile to herself. She felt really safe and warm with her brother whom she just met one day ago. It was even more comfortable than living with her mother. 
 
 
    "Hm...smells good" Luhan said and smiled at JiMin who was cooking some soup. Yes, it smelled really good. She learnt the recipe from her mother, though. She used to cook it when she was small but now, she doesn't bother to cook anything. "You make me remember of out mom" he mumbled and sat down on the table. JiMin let out a long, long sigh before she brought two bowls of soup to the table. "Here" she said and handed one bowl to Luhan. "It's really good..." he tasted the soup and his eyes sparkled like eyes of a little kid. "Thank you" JiMin smiled while she sipped her soup. 
 
    "You make me remember of out mom,...why did she leave you anyways?" he asked, looking right at her but she avoided the eye-contact. A long sigh passed through her lips and she closed her eyes. Before she opened them up, she felt a grip around her hands soft and warm at the same time. "It's ok, you don't have to talk about it" he said and smiled to make her more comfortable. "Thank you. Oh and,...are you really gonna be my...tutor?" she asked sounding unsure. Chuckling, Luhan sat back and nodded. "Talking of that, why don't you call your friend over so that we can start the first lesson". "Oh,...ok" she nodded and pulled out her phone, punching in some letters. 
 
    "He'll be here in five minutes,..." she said, putting back her phone into her pocket. "We'll be studying in the living room, so I'll go get the books" he said, standing up and walking away. JiMin sighed and glared at the empty bowl of soup. "Time to clean up..." she mumbled as she stood up and grabbed the bowls, putting them into the sink.
 
   Luhan heard a doorbell and her walked to the doors. Once he opened, the boy outside bowed at him. "Oh, Anyeong" he said and stepped aside so that he could come in. "Sit down on the couch, JiMin'll be there in a minute" he said again and Baekhyun nodded. As he sat down, his eyes wandered around the house. It felt lonely and empty. He stood up when he saw JiMin walking in, sitting next to him on the couch. "Hi,.." she shilly said and he repeated. "So~ what should we start with,...math?" Luhan raised his brow and grabbed his books. 
 
   "Nae" they said at the same time and looked at each other. "Okay, let's start with math..." he Sid arrogantly and opened the book. He took a paper and wrote in some math problems for them. "Try doing these". As they took the paper, their hands accidentally touched and both pulled their hands back. Luhan noticed and chuckled while putting the paper in the table. He let them do it in about 15 minutes and checked their papers. While correcting, he nodded and pressed his lips into a firm line. 
 
   "Better than I thought. You weren't copying each other right?" he teasingly raised his brow. They shook their heads like children and blinked. "You both did correctly number 1,2,4 but number 3 is wrong...let me correct you" he said and bent down, writing some letters in with a red pen. "In this situation, you have to find x and y..." he started explaining to both of them. "Oh~" Baekhyun said and nodded, finally understanding. "Do you understand, JiMin?" Luhan turned to JiMin and asked. She titled her head and shook it. He smiled and bent down again. "Here let me explain again..." he said and JiMin nodded, also smiling back. "Oh! I understand now" she clapped her hands and smiled widely while Luhan rubbered her head lightly. 
 
*Aish...this hyung,...having fun together even during this time...how can she smile like that? She never smiled like that to me...Aish... I'm watching you, Luhan hyung* he glared at Luhan and frowned.
 
 
New chapter is up~
I hope you like it! I won't be updating as often as before but I'll be having holidays for three days soon so expect double-updates ^^ Some of you are really so awesome, I've got to admit that. Anyways, as you know, English isn't my first language so I may have some grammar mistakes so please, don't mind it. Please comment, I miss your comments!!!
Check out my new story if you have time, it's Sun & Moon (click to read)