007

Only Mine
   ~Baekhyun's POV~
 
      The weather was getting colder day by day. Winter is coming. I felt cold and shivered under my warm blanket. I couldn't open my eyes properly because the sunlight harshly hit my eyes. After a few blinks, I finally opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was a girl sitting next to my bed. The girl came out to be JiMin. She was sleeping in a sitting pose on the chair, hugging herself because of the coldness. 
 
     I sat up and looked at her. I got closer to her and curled into a ball, hugging my knees. Her face features were so perfect. From her eyes, her nose bridge, soft cheeks to her pinkish lips. She is so cute while sleeping. I let out a small chuckle before standing up. 
 
     Removing the blanket from myself, I wrapped it around JiMin. But it wasn't enough. I slipped my arms under her knees and back to carry her up. Putting her softly on the bed, I made sure not to wake her up. Then I covered her with another blanket which was supposed to make her warmer. Poor girl, she didn't get a proper sleep because of me. 
 
    I sat at the chair where she sat earlier and looked at her. Still watching her beautiful face. I couldn't help but smile several times at how cute she was. I leaned closer to her and whispered, "Sleep tight, JiMin-ah". I chuckled before leaving the room. 
 
     
     "Baek...?" Someone whispered softly while I was making hot chocolate. As expected, it was JiMin. "Oh, you're up" I smiled. I saw her eyes still half closed and her lips pouting a little. "You're still asleep" I chuckled and she smiled. "I'm not" she said and sat down on the dining table. "Here, drink this..." I handed her a cup of chocolate and she immediately sipped it. "Mm...delicious..." she said and widen her eyes like a child. "Really?" I asked even though I knew her answer already. She nodded and smiled which made me smile back. I noticed all the sweet smiles we were sharing. We finally gave up on being enemies and now, we're...friends. I never knew she had such an angelic smile.
 
     "Let's go to school..." I said and put my bag through my shoulder. She stopped putting on her shoes and look at me. "...t-together?" she softly asked and I nodded as a reply. It took her a minute to answer back "ok,..". With that, I opened the doors and led her out of my house before locking it. 
 
    We walked together but not hand in hand. We were about a meter from each other so that people won't misunderstand us. She kept looking on the ground while walking. The awkward silence took over us again. I didn't know what to say and I think that she didn't neither. 
 
      ~No one's POV~
 
    Once Baekhyun and JiMin reached the school, they separated to their lockers which were across each other's. Baekhyun turned back after he finished and looked at JiMin's back. Her hair wasn't tied, covering her shoulders. Suddenly he saw her tip toeing and chuckled. He walked to her and reached out his hand to grab the thing. JiMin turned back and Baekhyun's chest was facing her. She widen her eyes and looked up just to find Baekhyun looking down at her with a smile. She blushed and looked away.
 
     "Here,.." Baekhyun said and gave her her books. "Thanks" she said and bowed her head. Baekhyun stepped back, giving her more space. Finally his face was facing hers. "Let's get to the classroom" Baekhyun chuckled and JiMin nodded, hugging her books in her chest. 
 
      "Baek, finally you're he-" Sehun stopped when he saw JiMin beside him. "Hi, JiMin" Byul said and smiled at her. "Omo, you're ok?" JiMin widen her eyes and smiled. "Yeah. I just got to the hospital because I kind of lost too much blood" she said and smiled. "Oh really? I'm so glad you're ok..." JiMin said and walked to her seat with Byul following her. After looking at JiMin, Baekhyun glared at Sehun. "What are you...doing?!" Baekhyun shook his head as he saw Sehun smirking at him. "You walked to school with JiMin!?" Sehun playfully said and smirked. "So~?" Baekhyun snag and walked to his place. "So~ I thought you were enemies" he said and followed. "Thinks are...changing" Baekhyun simply said and sighed. "Oh, sure they are" he teased. 
 
     "You changed, too. I remember how cold and poker-faced you were before meeting Byul..." Baekhyun teased back and smirked. "Ok, let's not talk about the past!" Sehun said and clapped his hands. "You should get together with JiMin, too you know" Sehun said and smiled. Baekhyun made a are-you-kidding-me face and Sehun replied by smiling sheepishly. 
 
    "And I'll help you with that,...since you helped me with Byul" He said and nodded. "No need for that.." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "So that means you ARE going to ask her out without my help" another smirk was made. "I never said that!" He yelled and blushed a little. "C'mon~ you have to! She is pretty and kind and-", "Just shut up already. I'll think about that!" He shouted  and pretended to cover his ears in annoyance. Sehun smirked before going to his own seat. 
 
    *Did I really say that I'll think about it? Aish, what does he think of me now?! I must look really stupid....well, but...I still could think about JiMin and me....kkk....NO! What am I talking about?!! I can't fall in love with her! Wait,...am I really falling in love?!*
Thanks for reading~ I love you so much. I've noticed that this story is getting a bigger attention than the other so I'll try my best to update as soon as possible! Oh, and it's nearly Christmas, comment if you want aspecial update^^ I have planned this...