003

Only Mine
   Sehun and Byul were standing in front of JiMin's rest room in the hospital. It was 15 minutes since they arrived but the nurse told them to let her rest for little more. "Is Baek even going to come?!" Byul said and crossed her arms. "He has to..." Sehun replied and put a hand around her waist making her blush. "Omo,...since when you knew how to blush?" Sehun playfully said and Byul softly hit his chest. 
 
   "Baek!" Byul said and stood up. "You came?!" Sehun widen his eyes as he saw Baekhyun walking towards them. "I thought you wouldn't come" Byul said and sat back. Baekhyun just smiled and scratched the back of his head. The fact that he was going to visit his enemy made him feel really stupid and nervous. 
 
   ~Baekhyun's POV~
 
  I couldn't help but feel stupid. Why am I even here? She is my enemy! I shouldn't be worried about her. I should be happy that she's in the hospital...wait,...but I'm not a gangster...I still have feelings...right?
 
     The nurse walked towards the waiting room and bowed making me pop back to reality. "You can go in.." She said and we stood up. I looked at the others before walking into JiMin's room. They were following me. Sehun slowly opened the doors, revealing JiMin sitting in her bed. She was looking through the window. 
 
   I widen my eyes as I suddenly felt strange. Her side profile looked so attractive. Wait..what?! No!!! I hate her!...what am I thinking?!
 
   Sehun and Byul sat down on the seats next to her while I was still standing. JiMin slowly turned her head to our side and blinked. "JiMin-ah,...are you feeling better?" Byul asked and held her hand. JiMin smiled and nodded. She looked so...cute? She slowly looked at Sehun and gave him another smile. 
 
   Her eyes suddenly raised up, looking straight at me. Her smile immediately faded. "Y-You! What are...you...d-doing here?!" She said in surprise. "I-I'...mmm...-", "Split it out!" Sehun yelled making me jump a bit. "I'm here to see if you're ok!!" I said and closed my eyes. There was an awkward silence which made me open up my eyes. Sehun and Byul suddenly stood up. "We have some plans so we'll leave you here, bye~" Byul said and waved. "Yeah...we need-" I said but was cut off "You're staying here, Baekhyun!" Sehun said and shot me a poker face glare. 
 
~No one's POV~
 
After Sehun and Byul left, JiMin and Baekhyun didn't say a word. JiMin was looking out of the window while Baekhyun was staring at the floor. Baekhyun cleared his throat making her turn her attention to him. "I-I'm sorry for what I did... It was too harsh, I think" he said and she remained silence. "I...fixed the notebook for you,...it was the only thing I could fix...sorry" he said and pulled out a small notebook from his pocket. JiMin widen her eyes and immediately took it from his hands. 
 
"Some pages are missing,...sorry" he scratched the back of his head. JiMin was still like a speechless person. She didn't bother to say even a word which made the atmosphere really awkward. "Will you be able to go to school?..." he softly asked. "Why do you care..?" she finally spoke. "I just wanted to make sure...that you were ok." he mumbled. "I am hurt!...happy?!" She raised her voice which made him look up at her. 
 
    "How can I be happy?!!" Baekhyun suddenly yelled making her widen her eyes. "I'm sorry for what I did. I now realize that what I've did is too much...and I'm ready to stop it!" He said and sounded little angry. JiMin was supprised and remain silence. "..Sorry for yelling at you... You should take a rest now,...sorry" he said and left the room. JiMin was left all speechless. She was so surprised at his words that no words could appear on her mind. *He just...apologized?*
 Thanks so much for reading! I love you all. I see that some of you like the way I use the old couple into this story, thanks~ please please please comment and vote!