029

Only Mine

   Sitting on the couch with JiMin, Jungkook didin't say a word. He was scared and worried. If he said out all the secret he's been hiding, JiMin might hate him or be afraid of him. "So...I'm waiting, Jungkook" she softly said and looked into his eyes. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Luckily, Baekhyun and Minah left so that they won't make him feel pressured. "Well Jungkok. I don't want to be nosy. You don't have to tell me if you don't want, just promise that you will never get into a fight like before, okay?" JiMin put her hand on his. All the pressure he felt suddenly disappeard.

    "Sorry,...I just can't tell you..." Jungkook lowered his head making her chuckle. "You don't need to be... Let's go... Baek and Minah are waiting for us outside..." said JiMin as she stood up. He looked up and titled his head "Where are we going?". JiMin rolled her eyes and pulled him up by his hand. As she led him out of the house, Baekhyun and Minah were standing by the car. "Oh, what took you so long?" Minah asked and JiMin smiled back. Seeing her holding Jungkook's hand made Baekhyun really uncomfortable.

   "Let's go!" JiMin smiled and let go of Jungkook's hand. She clapped her hands as she stepped into the car. Minah sat besides JiMin at the front while Jungkook sat with Baekhyun at the back of the car. The front and the back was separated with a barrier so they couldn't see each other. It was silence between the two boys until one of them spoke out. "Thanks for helping and letting me stay..." said Jungkook as he played with his fingers. Baekhyun only nodded, not knowing if he even noticed. "Say, you really like JiMin, don't you?" Jungkook asked making Baekhyun look at him. "Of course I do, but there is a certain person who is somehow blocking me" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and Jungkook knew he mentioned him.

    "Look, we are just friends" he said. Baekhyun knew that also but he couldn't help but feel jealous each time they're together. "I did notice how you always get jaelous" Jungkook said with a smirk. Baekhyun widened his eyes upon seeing his face. God, he never knew Jungkook had such a scary side. His smirk was so really scary. "I don't get jaelous" he pouted like a little kid. Comparing to the age he looked five years younger. Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked away.

 

   Once they arrived at the amusement park, JiMin strached her body. Baekhyun noticed her bringing her hands up, so he back-hugged her tightly. "Yah, what are you doing?" JiMin said in surprise and blushed. Baekhyun was bored sitting in the car without her. Letting his chin rest on her shoulder, he let out a sigh. "Is something wrong?" JiMin asked and looked at him through her shoulder. He only shook his head which tickled her. Minah rolled her eyes and chuckled. Sometimes, these two seemes too chessy to her. "Let's go now" JiMin said and he let her go before he linked his arm with hers. Jungkook and Minah followed behind.

    They went everywhere. From the game machines to the food stans. It was a lot of fun but Minah noticed that Jungkook wasn't having much fun. She saw him always letting his head down, no expresions on his face. Minah knew something bothered him and surely, he didn't want to talk about it. She got the courage to ask him though. She wanted to know what secret he was actully hiding.

   "Minah-ah, me and JiMin are goint to take some photo, do you want to come along or you'll saty here?" Baekhyun said and Minah smiled. "I'll stay here, have fun"  with that Baekhyun nodded and left with JiMin. Minah looked at Jungkook who was looking down at the ground. "Yah" she softly whispered and he looked up at her. As their eyes met, she couldn't seem to understand his emotions. He was half angry and half sad. "Huh?" he made a sound. "What are you thinking about?" she asked but he just shook his head. "Tell me..." she frowned and pouted. "Nothing" he shook his head with a smile. All the secrets were covered by his smile and Minah knew it. She couldn't believe that she was being nosy just to know a secret of a person she just met. "Liar" she rolled her eyes and put her hands into her pockets. 

   Jungkook's phone suddenly rang and he pulled out his phone. He closed his eyes as he let out a short sigh. "Yeoboseo?" he whispered into the phone. It was impossible for Minah to hear the person on the other line. "I'll be there..." Jungkook said before hunging up. He turned away and was about to leave when Minah grabbed his wrist. He looked back at her and sighed. "I need to go for a moment. I'll be right back", Minah knew by 'right back' he ment that he won't turn back. At least not that noight. "You're not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong" She was serious and Jungkook saw that in her eyes.

   "Please...let me go" Jungkook said and tried to get out od her grip. But she was strong, too strong. "No" Minah said and her grip only tightened. Jungkook had no idea how to escape. If he told her about his secret, she wouldn't let him go anyways. Shaking off her grip was also hard. Jungkook sighed and looked into her eyes. There was one only way he could run away. He leaned forward and quickly pressed his lips against hers. Minah was surprised and she pulled back her hand. Taking that chance, he pulled back and run away immediately. Minah's eyes widened as he was already far away. *This idiot* She frowned and ran after him.

   Jungkook thought he lost her and ran into the dark street. "Finally..." the person covered with black coat said and stepped closer. Jungkook sighed and stepped to him. "Give it to me" the man in black comanded but Jungkook only smirked "I told you I don't have it". "Liar" the man walked even closer to him and stood right in front of him. "For the last time, give it to me" he said. Jungkook's smirk only got wider. "I. Don't. Have. It", with that, the man punched Jungkook making him fall back. "You bastard" he said and was about to step on Jungkook. As he raised his leg, in a blink of an eye, he fell to the ground. The man hugged his stomach in pain and let out a growl because of the previous kick. Jungkook looked up and his eyes widened. "M-Minah?!" 


   New chapter. Starting from next week, I'll be updating more often. I know I made you wai for so long and I feel really bad. Feel free to comment!!! I'll be posting my selca soon !!!