033

Only Mine
   Just a day before Minah's birthday, Baekhyun and JiMin went out to buy so stuff. "What are you buying?" Baekhyun asked as JiMin signed some papers. "Tickets" she said and payed. "U~ we're going on a date" he smiled sheepishly and back-hugged her. "No Baek, not us. Minah and Jungkook" said JiMin. "Aw man. But what if she already has some tickets? What if she-" he whined and let go. JiMin took his hand and pulled him out of the store.
   
   "Stop being such a baby. Jungkook is buying her couple things so I thought about making them a special date" she said and shook her head. Baekhyun's pout never left his face though. Seeing him pissed made her want to laugh. He looked like a cute little puppy which just lost its toy. Baekhyun's pout suddenly disappeared and he pulled JiMin forward, to the drees shop. 
 
    "Yah, what are we doing here?" She frowned. "I'll choose a pretty dress for you to wear on the party..." he looked around at the random dresses. There were short, long, middle dresses. Baekhyun thought that normal, cute dresses would suit her. "Here, try this on" Baekhyun gave her a dress while pushing her to the changing room. Once she was in, Baekhyun went to find other dresses. JiMin wasn't sure about the dress, she usually wore jeans and shirts, dresses weren't her type. But because Baekhyun was suddenly so excited about buying her a dress, she had to accept. Walking out with the dress he gave her, she felt shy. 
 
    Baekhyun turned around and his jaw dropped. By his expression, JiMin guessed he liked the dress but still, she wanted to assure it "Does it look good?". "Good? It looks awesome" he ran to her and hugged her tightly. "You have to wear this, oh, and I found these heels..." he handed her a pair of heels that were not too high. "I don't know,..isn't this too much?" asked JiMin only to receive a frown from Baekhyun. "Please, accept it. Or I'll be pissed" he said and pouted. JiMin hated how she always fell for his cuteness overload. 
 
   "Fine, but don't buy too much" she hugged him again. Baekhyun nodded and pulled back. "Now, go and try all these on" he gave her some clothes and she took them. It ended up leaving the shop with two dresses, two heels and some normal clothes. JiMin also bought a suit for him so that they will match on the party. 
 
   "It's getting late, we should go home" JiMin said as she checked the time on her phone. "Uhm...can I ...stay over? Minah and her friends are preparing the house so.." he asked awkwardly. Without hesitation, she agreed which made him smile widely. Hand in hand, they walked home. Once they were there, they walked up to JiMin's bedroom. "You can use Luhan oppa's clothes after you wash up okay?" she said and placed a soft kiss on his lips before he left her bedroom. 
 
   After taking a shower, JiMin jumped into her bed. Closing her eyes, she let out a small sigh. She thought about how lucky she was to have such a caring boyfriend; how he completely flipped her world and changed her. Suddenly, she heard the doors open. Before she could raise her head to look up, she already saw Baekhyun crawling onto her bed. JiMin looked at him with wide eyes and he smiled.
 
   "Can I sleep with you? Luhan's room doesn't have a lamp and I can't sleep alone without it" he pleaded. "Stop being such a cry baby" she teased. Baekhyun gave her his famous puppy eyes and she fell in love with him all over again. She leaned closer so her head was resting on his chest while his hands wrapped around her. "I love you, JiMin" said Baekhyun and kissed the top of her head. "I love you, puppy" she chuckled, and like that, they fell asleep. 
 
  
   The next morning, Baekhyun woke up early. He found that JiMin was already awake in the bed. "Morning, puppy" she greeted and blinked a few times. "If that's my new nickname,...your's gonna be...kitty" he smiled and she smiled back. "That's too childish", "then what about I call you 'babe' " asked Baekhyun. "Call me whatever you want" she pecked his lips and got out of the bed. "Come on, let's have breakfast" she pulled him out of the bed. JiMin walked to the bathroom, as turned back to close the doors, she saw Baekhyun follow her. "Yah, why are you following?", Baekhyun looked at her, dumbfounded. "Oh, yeah...sorry" he turned away and scratched the back of his neck. JiMin laughed and closed the doors. 
 
    Once Baekhyun was ready, he went downstairs. He saw JiMin cooking and chuckled. Taking the opportunity, he back-hugged her tightly. "Smells good, what is it?" asked Baekhyun. "Just fried rice," she smiled and turned back so she was facing him. He wrapped his hads around her waist while she wrapped her hands around his neck. Without saying anything, she pressed her lips agains his. The kiss lasted a little long until Baekhyun pulled back. JiMin pouted and looked into his eyes. "The rice" he said and JiMin immediately turned to the pan. She turned off the stove and put the rice into two plates. Luckily, it wasn't burned. 
 
   
   "So~" she sang as she waited for him to finish his food. "I love it" he said and wiped his mouth. "We have eight hours before we prepare for the party" said JiMin as she looked up at the clock. "U~ sounds like a date~" he sang and smiled widely. She took the empty plates to the sink."What about we help Minah with the decorations?" JiMin sticker her finger up and smiled. "As long as we're together, let's go!" Baekhyun chuckled and put his arm around her shoulder. "After I finish the dishes" JiMin said and Baekhyun nodded cheerfully.

    New chapter's up~
I know, I haven't been updating lately...it's because I was in the hospital for the past few days. Yes, in the hospital. My stomach hurts like hell. I shouldn't be updating today but just because I got the chance to so I did. My mom would kill me if she finds out... Anyways, I'll try my best to update ASAP. ^^