020

Only Mine
       Morning was the time which JiMin hated the most. Why? Because she had to wake up from her bed. The tweeting of the birds everywhere made her really annoyed even though it sounded so beautiful. Well, it wasn't that hard to wake up since she was sweating under her thick blanket. It was no more a winter but the mid-summer. Just to think about that, the summer vacations will be in a month already. With that, the graduation ceremony and after that...collage. 
 
    
     "JiMin-ah, wake up already!" Luhan shouted from the outside, knocking  at the door non-stop. JiMin shifted in her bed and covered her ears with pillows. "Yah! Your friends are waiting!!!" With that, she shifted again and fell of the bed (This happens a lot to me ^^). She immediately stood up and walked to the doors like a drunken before opening it, her eyes still closed. 
 
    "Quickly, your friends are in the living room" Luhan chuckled and pulled her messy hair behind her ear. "I'll go wash myself" she said and closed the doors. Luhan just shook his head and let out a chuckle before walking away.
 
   "She'll be here in a minute. She just woke up" Luhan said and have each of them a cup of tea. "She was still sleeping? It's already 11 am" Sehun widened his eyes. "You never know what makes that girl so lazy" he shook his head before taking a seat besides Baekhyun. Luhan already knew each one of them since he tutored JiMin and Baekhyun. He always felt like she had the best friends anyone could wish for. Sehun was a little freak but he is kind and caring at the same time. Byul was a person no one should mess with, also very overprotective. Baekhyun on the other side was a person Luhan wasn't sure of. He was weak on the outside but his heart was though. Sometimes, he's freaking stupid but sometimes, he is smart as hell. Luhan couldn't believe that there was a two-faced person like him.
 
   "Hi guys~" JiMin sang while walking to them. As always, she wore just normal, comfortable clothes but they looked truly pretty. To say, her body was suitable with any kind of clothes. "And I thought you died in there...what took you so long?" Sehun shook his head and frowned gaining a hit from Byul. "Ouch! What was that for?!" he frowned playfully before standing up. "Your dumbness!" Byul rolled her eyes and pushed him to the doors. "Bye, oppa. I'll be back...when I'll be back" she said and kissed his cheek lightly. Luhan was surprised at her sudden action because no one kissed his cheek before but since she was his sister, he liked it. "So cheesy. Sometimes, you look like a couple, you know" Sehun said and a grin appeared on his face. "You are talking too much " Byul shot him a glare again and his grin disappeared. 
 
    Baekhyun on the other side was frowning like a kid. He didn't like her actions at all. Jealousy was all he felt. But that soon disappeared when he realized they weren't even a couple. Why should he be jealous anyways. He sighed and shook his head.
 
     On the way, JiMin decided not to fall asleep in the cab anymore because she knew it wouldn't end up well when she wakes up. Byul and Sehun on the other hand were sleeping safe and sound already. "You aren't gonna sleep?" Baekhyun asked and looked up at her who just shook her head with a smile. "Okay then, I'll go sleep now" he said and closed his eyes. After a while, they were all asleep except for JiMin who was looking out the window. The car slid to the side and she felt something against her lap. As she looked down, she widened her eyes at the sight she saw. 
 
   Baekhyun was sleeping in her lap. JiMin was about to wake him up when she suddenly noticed his puppy-face. It was adorable. Too much to stand. Her hand reached to his shoulder to shake him a bit but it didn't wake him up. Pulling her hand back up, she let out a chuckle. Once again, she put her hand back down but this time, on his soft cheek. She pinched it softly, making sure it wouldn't wake him up. She bent down a little to his ear, some of her hair falling on his chubby face. "Sleep tight, Baek-ah" she whispered and leaned even closer. 
 
    Baekhyun's eyes suddenly shot opened making JiMin's go as wide as his. But she still didn't pull back though. "W-What are you doing?" he whispered in surprise and his lip accidentally brushed agains JiMin's lips softly. She felt shivered down her spine and immediately pulled back and sat straight. Her cheeks got red with a slight heat. It was obvious that she was blushing as Baekhyun saw her. He didn't bother to even move from his position because he felt comfortable sleeping in her lap. 
 
    "B-Baek,...can you...sit up?" She said and her voice sounded very nervous with a little hint of being shy. "No, I like sleeping like this" he chuckled and closed his eyes again. This time, JiMin blushed even more, she knew her face looked red like a tomato already. "Baek...!" She said as the car stopped. Baekhyun just frowned but still didn't move away. "Y-Yah, we're here" she said softly and looked at Byul and Sehun who were still sleeping on the front seats. 
 
    "Aish!" Baekhyun whines and sat up. He frowned with his arms crossed like a child and he glared at her. "What?!" she asked and looked away from him. "I wanted to sleep!" he yelled and pouted. To be honest, he looked so cute that JiMin could stand it and her heart weakened. "You can sleep now, me and the others will go then" she said back and pouted too. "No! I don't want to sleep anymore! Why didn't you let me sleep?!" he looked away playfully. "Because you were sleeping on my lap!!!" She yelled and immediately covered as she noticed her voice was too loud. 
 
    "It's really fun watching you guys fight...it's so cute" Byul chuckled and popped her head from the front seat. "You like each other. It's too obvious...why don't you just date already?" Sehun playfully said and rolled his eyes. "I don't like him/her" they shouted at the same time and crossed their arms. "Aw~ cute. Let's go out now" Byul said before getting out of the car with Sehun, following them Baekhyun and JiMin.
 
     "Woah~ it's so...amazing" JiMin's eyes widened and she amazed at the beauty of the place they arrived at, the Jeju Island. It was one of the most beautiful places. "So~ This afternoon, my family is having a meeting with Sehun's family...what about you, Baek?" Byul asked and sighed. "My family's having a picnic" he answered. Hearing the word "family", she felt upset for a while. She thought back about her family, all she had now was her one and only loving brother, Luhan. How could she actually leave him alone at home? Will he be okay? That's what she was worried about. "Don't worry JiMin-ah. Luhan hyung is on a trip with his friends in China. That's why you're here with me...I mean us" Baekhyun said and scratched the back of his head. 
 

     "Okay, so...me and Sehun are going now. Meet you in the evening" Byul said and waved to them while that waved back. Once they left, JiMin felt kind of awkward. "Come, my family is having a picnic on the beach" he said, holding her hand. Once again she felt shivers but those soon disappeared.


  New chapter is up~ I know, it's been long since I last updated. I was really busy with my school projects but don't worry, I'll have holiday soon and then, expect double-updates ^^ please comment and subscribe

And, one more thing. Some of you may missunderstand me as I used the word "family". Yes, his parents already died and he only had Minah. But that never meant that he didn't have  cousins and other relatives. ^^ you will know more about them in the next chapter so be patient ^^ th