032

Only Mine
   "JiMin-ah~" Jungkook called out outside her house. It was just early in the morning. After a few minutes, the windows of her room opened and JiMin popped her head out. "Oh, Jungkook-ah," she smiled and he smiled back. "I need some help" he said and JiMin nodded. "Wait a minute, I'll go open the doors" with that she closed the windows and after few minutes, she opened the main doors. Jungkook walked in as she told him to. "What do you need help with?" she asked as they sat in the living room. 
 
   "Well,...Minah" he sighed and leaned his back on the couch. "What's with her?" JiMin raised a brow while putting some chips into . "It's her birthday soon...and I don't know what to buy..." he scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly. "Aw~ you're so cute. How come I don't know about her birthday, she didn't tell me" JiMin said and frowned. Jungkook are chips before saying "It's next week. She's throwing a party. Maybe she forgot to tell you". "Now you're asking me to help you buy her a present?" ask JiMin and he nodded. "Then what am I going to give her?", "Come on, you gotta help me" he pouted, somehow reminding her of Baekhyun. 
 
     "Fine. Did she tell you what she wants?" She asked but Jungkook just shook his head. "As I know. She isn't that girly...so no teddies or make up or dresses. I think she'll like special dates...like going to the amusement park, cinema..." she said and turned her head. Jungkook was writing down what she said into a small blog. JiMin rolled her eyes and he noticed that she was looking at him. "What?" He made a stupid look and JiMin face-palmed. "You're not supposed to take noted of this...anyways, I think that no matter what you'll give her, she'll love it" she put her hand on his shoulder and patted him lightly. "Really?" he raised his brow and she nodded.
 
    "Okay then, thank you" he smiled widely. JiMin knew that any kind of gift will be fine with her. She's not the cocky, bratty kind of girl, she may be a little cold on the outside but she is very sensitive and kind. "I should probably go, if Baekhyun finds me here he'll k-", "What are you doing here!!???" Just as he said, Baekhyun dashed into the living room with wide eyes. "Told ya" Jungkook chuckled and stood up. "I was just helping him with...girly things" she said to ensure him. "Aish, I knew something smelled odd..." he crossed his arms and pouted. "Chill, I'll leave now" Jungkook rolled his eyes and left. A big, sweet smile appeared on Baekhyun's face as he approached her. 
 
    "What's with the grin?" asked JiMin as he sat down next to her. "Oh nothing...just happy to see you" he smiled and put his hand around her shoulder. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, enjoying his presence. "Let's go to school now," JiMin said and he nodded.
 
 
    Walking to the school, JiMin noticed that Baekhyun wasn't as cheerful as always. Of course she loved him just the way he was but he behaved strangely. Baekhyun kept staring down, his eyes blank. "Baek-ah, is something wrong?" She asked worriedly but he shook his head. JiMin wasn't that nosy kind if girl, but she was his girlfriend after all, there was nothing Baekhyun should be hiding. "Seriously?" she assured. He faked a smile and nodded. 
 
   Classes started and passed by really fast. It was still early so JiMin decided to go to the library with Baekhyun following of course. He couldn't leave her even for a minute. "So~ what are you reading?" He sang as JiMin flipped through sown pages on her book. "Just physics..." she mumbled, her eyes never leaving the book. Baekhyun was bored and stared at her the whole time. At least he had time to capture more of her beautiful features.
 
   When JiMin looked at him, he quickly held up his book and pretended to read something. "What are you doing, Baek?" she softly asked, her voice having a hint of a chuckle. "Reading?" He smiled and looked up at her. "Oh, really? I didn't know you could read with the book upside-down" she chuckled louder and he blushed. 
 
    JiMin loved the childishness and the clumsiness of his. It was just so cute. Baekhyun noticed her looking at him with loving eyes and he smiled back. "I love you, JiMin" he said out if blue making her raise a brow "Why do you suddenly say that", "Don't know...just think that i should" he chuckled and shifted his seat closer to her. He took a peak at her book and widened his eyes. "Why aren't you reading anything about...hm...fairytales? I love them" Baekhyun said.
 
   JiMin couldn't help but laugh at the fact that he was so childish. "Fairytales? Really? I don't like them... So, you believe in happy endings?" asked JiMin. "Of course not. There are no happy endings in love. Because love never ends" he said and leaned to peck her lips softly. JiMin flushed and smiled. 
 
   Things were being so smooth, without any troubles. JiMin wished it could be like that forever. She wanted to spend every minute besides Baekhyun and so did he. But one thing Baekhyun was still hiding, not knowing if he should tell or not...

    New chapter~
Pretty short but hope you like it.
I'm working in my other story named Bkack Moon. I've changed the plot for the nth time already and I'm still not sure if the story. But my mind is telling me the story will turn out perfect. Anyways, enjoy and thanks for reading~