012

Only Mine

   JiMin woke up in her tent, next to Byul. She immadiately sat up and widen her eyes. "Byul?! How did I ge-", "You fell asleep yesterday and Baekhyun brought you here" Byul cut JiMin’s words which made her eyes even wider than they were. "Baekhyun did what?!" she shouted and Byul chuckled. Baekhyun actually carried her into the tent? JiMin felt embraced but also thankful at the same time.

   "We should go to the main area now, the teachers are planning something..." with that, Byul left the tent and JiMin frowned. *How embracing, Baekhyun carried me in? Aish...I better go now,..*. She stood up and did her personal stuff. Hyosung met her at the entrance of the main building and rolled her eyes. As JiMin was about to pass through her, Hyosung purposely bumped into her shoulder.

   JiMin tried to avoid and keep going when she grabbed her wrist and turned her around. "Where do you think you’re going? You should apologize" Hyosung said in her girly voice. JiMin just blinked and sighed "You were the one who bumped into me, now if you execuse me, I have to go...". "You are not going anywhere untili you apologize, you idiot... " Hyosung smirked and crossed her arms. "Watch your mouth, Hyosung" Byul appeard and she immadiately let go of JiMin.

    "Come on before I kill someone..." Byul said and pulled JiMin away from where they were. "Thanks... " JiMin said while she sat down next to Byul. "No need to thank me, that’s what friends are for, right?". They smiled at each other and JiMin’s smile faded when she saw Baekhyun and Sehun walking closer. "Hi gyus" Sehun shouted and waved his hands. JiMin and Byul waved back.

   JiMin watched Baekhyun’s single move. When he got closer, their eyes met but she looked away immadiately. "You slept well?" he asked her and smiled. She nodded and looked down at the ground. Baekhyun suddenly bent down to her eye-level and their eyes met again but this time, she didn’t look away. JiMin kept looking into his eyes like she found something in it.

   Sehun fake coughed making them cut off the eye contact and they looked up at him. "Why are you benting down in front of her?" Sehun sounded like he was provoking him. "Oh, forgot", Baekhyun pulled out a phone from his pocket and gave it to JiMin. It was her phone and she didn’t have a clue that she lost it. "Omo, where did you..." JiMin said, too surprised to say her words. "You forgot it at the camp fire and on the way here, I found it.." he chuckled. "Thank you..." she bowed her head but still avoided to look into his eyes.

 

   The next thing the school was planning is finding red ribbons.Yes, it sounds like a game for six-year old children but anything was good with JiMin as long as it was fun. "There will be two people in one team and I am going to read the names.." the teacher said and held her list. She started reading names of the students. "....Byul and Sehun...". These two love birds were like meant to be together or the teachers actually ship them? "Last, JiMin and...."  


Thanks for reading guys. It's the second update in the day but...kind of short. Sorry if the story is boring, don't worry, after the camp, the things will start to get exciting. Ji Min will asdfghjk, almost said it...hehe... Please comment! I miss your comments. But if it's "Update soon" than you don't have to, I'll update tomorrow so be patient.