004

Only Mine
  ~JiMin's POV~
 
   Days passed by and I was finally able to go back to school. This time I didn't feel scared anymore. Maybe the reason is because... Baekhyun finally gave up on bullying me? I hope he will keep his words. I don't want to be bullied anymore. But...why did he suddenly apologize?
 
    As I walked to school, people were staring at me with the oh-she-is-alive stare. They would be so glad if I didn't go to school. I reached the school gate and walked into the school building when suddenly I bumped into someone causing me to fall to the cold floor. 
 
   I slowly stood up and rubbered by painful spot. I saw the other person bow down which made it hard for me to look at his face. I bent my back down to look at him. As I looked at him, he raised up his head and looked at me. We both widen our eyes and stepped back in surprise. 
 
     "B-Baekhyun?!" I yelled and jumped back. He remained silence and widen his eyes. "S-Sorry.." he said and bowed again. *This is nothing like him. Or...is this one of his pranks?* "I'm not planing any pranks today...don't worry" he said like he was reading my mind. "Really?" I asked in surprise and he shilly nodded. After that, he just left. 
 
    But why did he suddenly do that? Anyways, I'm happy he realized how hurtful all his pranks were. I walked into the homeroom right in time when the bell rang. I was sitting at my old seat. The desk still had some writing notes which other students wrote before. The biggest one was written in red "I'm gonna kill you!". It was a note from Baekhyun. Of course he wasn't serious but he bullied her. I chuckled at the note which was there for almost a year. 
 
    The teacher stepped into the class which made the whole class silence. I took out my books from the bag and put them on the desk. The teacher greeted us warmly and started the lesson. I was feeling excited because it's math. My favorite subject! I can't miss even a word she's saying!
 
   ~No one's POV~
   
   The bell rang and the class cheered. JiMin still concentrated on the board while the teacher was finishing her last words before walking out of the class. "Yay! Got it" JiMin chuckled as she finally understood the hard math problem. She didn't leave the classroom even at recess. JiMin sat there till the other lessons finished and it was finally time to go home.
 
    The class got noisy and she heard other sighs. She looked out of the window to find it was raining."Oh no~ I didn't bring an umbrella..." JiMin frowned and walked out of the classroom. As she stood on front of the school yard, she didn't dare to go home. The rain was heavy and cold. She sticked out her hand and the cold raindrops fell on her hands making her shiver. 
 
    At last, she decided to run home in the rain. The rain didn't show any hints of ending. "I have to do this..!!!" She said and prepared to run. As she was about to step, she felt a grip around her hand. She stopped and tuner back. The sight of Baekhyun standing behind her with an umbrella made her widen her eyes. Baekhyun chuckled and let her hand go. *OMG! His chuckle is so...angelic...wait,what?!* JiMin thought and shook her head. 
 
   "You didn't bring an umbrella?" he asked, his voice softer than ever. Hearing his sudden change of voice, she felt strange. Like it was someone else, someone she never met before. "No..." JiMin said and shook her head. "Let's go together..." he said and shilly smiled. He pushed her to the front so she would go. Baekhyun followed her with the umbrella covering both of them. 
 
   As they were walking, their hands touched few times as they were trying to get into the umbrella because it was a little small. Each time they did that, JiMin looked away and played with her hand. She felt a light heat on her cheeks already. The rain dropped on her shoulder making her shiver. Baekhyun noticed and brought the umbrella more to her side, letting the rain drop on his side.  
 
   "You don't need to do that,...it's your umbrella... I'm ok" JiMin said and lowered her head. "Oh,...it's ok,... I'll n fine" he said and smiled. "You'll be sick.." she said softly making him let out a small chuckle "I can't be sick... I'm too healthy" he playfully said making her smile. *her smile is so cute...why didn't I notice before?* Baekhyun thought. 
 
   "This is where you live?" Baekhyun asked when JiMin stopped in front of a two-floored house. She nodded and smiled. "Thanks...Baekhyun " she thanked. "You're welcome, JiMin. Just call me...Baek" he said and waved. "Ok,..Bye Baek" she said before Baekhyun walked away.
 
    JiMin stepped into her house and sighed. Her mother and her so called father were in the kitchen feeding each other like kids. But JiMin didn't bother to look at them anyways. She walked up to her room. A heavy sigh passed through her lips as she leaned on the doors. 
 
   Her thoughts about her mother and her so called father made her feel disgusted. She wished she could just run away so that she won't have to see them everyday. Her thoughts suddenly turned to someone else, Baekhyun. Her lips were slowly forming into a smile as she thought about his cute actions with the umbrella. *Why I never noticed Baekhyun's caring side? Maybe because he was never caring towards me...he's changing from a devil into an angel?*
Thanks so much for 35+ subs! I love you all. *kisses each one of you*. More comments would make me really happy~