026

Only Mine
      Silence lasted through the while lesson. The teacher was the only one speaking. Baekhyun was sitting in the back corner with his bored expression. He rested his chin on his hands, ready to fall asleep at any minute. The view outside the window was the only thing he wanted to watch. Hell, he was bored. His eyes shifted from the window to the front where sat JiMin and Jungkook. Seriously, he was okay with her sitting with anyone but Jungkook. Somehow he didn't like him. JiMin and Jungkook seemed to be very close. Baekhyun frowned as he saw them laughing and whispering. Again, he was jealous. 
 
     The bell rang and students dashed out of the classroom to the cafeteria. JiMin and Jungkook stood up and stuffed books into their bags while Baekhyun simply sat on his seat avoiding them. JiMin noticed and walked to him. Bending down, she looked into his eyes "Baek-ah,". He tried to avoid her but her soft voice just made his heart melt. He couldn't ignore her how much he tried. "Are you going to the cafeteria with us?" she pleaded and pouted. His heart was weak. He couldn't stand her cuteness overload. "....fine...." he sighed and stood up making her smile widely. 
 
     As they walked to the cafeteria, Baekhyun's arms linked with JiMin's while Jungkook walked behind them.  To him, she was just a friend so there was no jealousy to feel. They found an empty table at one corner and sat down. "I'll go get food, you guys stay here" she said and left the table. An awkward silence built between them. "Say, you like JiMin right?" Baekhyun looked at him without any emotions to be shown. "Yes, as a friend" he simply said and turned to him. "You better keep it just friends. She's my girlfriend so be careful. She only mine" said Baekhyun before JiMin reached the table. 
 
     "Seriously guys, you should get to know each other since we're going to spend time together the whole school year..." she put the food on the table and sat down. "What?!" They said at the same time.  JiMin just chuckled and took a bite of her sandwich. *Oh, great. This is going to be the best year of my life...Aish...* Baekhyun thought and let out a long sigh. 
 
 
      More lessons passed by. It was a history lesson. Jungkook and JiMin were paired up while Baekhyun was paired up with a girl. He didn't know who she is and he didn't want to know anyways. All he thought about is Jungkook and JiMin. He was scared that he might lose her after less than a week. He frowned and let out a long, long sigh before burring his face into his hands. The lesson soon ended and students left. Jungkook and JiMin were already leaving and as Baekhyun stood up, he was called back "Baekhyun,". He turned back to face the girl he was paired with. She was a nerd but she looked quite cute. 
 
    "So since the project has to be done tomorrow, we'll have to do it today" she said pushing up her glasses. Baekhyun sighed before nodding. "Where? When?" He simply asked. "Let's just go to the library... Now" she said and he could only nod. Projects were usually done at home but Baekhyun didn't like others going to his house and he guessed she didn't like others at her house either. Walking to the library, none of them said a thing. Baekhyun was too deep in his thoughts to do so. He wondered what JiMin and Jungkook were doing at the moment. If they were laughing with each other again. He always saw her smiling with him. That's what made him feel uncomfortable about Jungkook.
 
     "Here," she have him some papers, probably where he should write down the project. "Let's start" she said, and sat down on her seat. She didn't introduce herself or they still didn't say anything to each other besides the project. He thought she was avoiding those things so he didn't try to ask about her anyways. She kept reading out things for him to write down. Without even looking in the books she kept reading out things from her mind. She was smart, too smart for real. It was like she had her own book in her mind. 
 
     Much to Baekhyun's surprise, they finished the project faster than he expected. "Done, I'll give it to the teacher" the girl said and stood up. This whole time, she kept being quiet. Her personality somehow remained him of Byul. The only thing was that she was a nerd. "Okay, do you need me to go too?" Baekhyun asked as he stood up. "Do I look like I do?" her tone was cold and harsh. But Baekhyun just shook it off and nodded. The girl left the library and Baekhyun noticed she forgot a notebook on the table. "Ara" it wrote. He guessed it was her name. Walking out of the library, he kept looking around to find her. No, she wasn't at school anymore. He looked around the way home but didn't see her. Letting out a sigh, he decided to just go home and give the notebook to her the next day at school. 
 
     Suddenly, he saw a very familiar figure on the corner of his eyes. As he looked to the side, his eyes shot open. The notebook in his hands fell to the floor immediately and he run forward to the figure he saw. The person who turned out to be a boy was covered with little boy of blood in his hands and on his forehead. "Jungkook?! What happened?!!" He yelled and held his shoulders. Right then, he fainted and collapsed to the floor. Baekhyun didn't hesitate any minute and carried him on his back. Baekhyun he searched his house which was about five houses away from the place where he found Jungkook and opened the doors. He out Jungkook on the couch before closing the doors. Trying to wake him up was impossible but luckily, he was still breathing. Baekhyun spent the whole time sitting next to him, waiting for him to wake up. 
 
     *What happened to this freak? Why is he covered with blood? Did he fight? Or...did he kill someone?... But I thought he was doing his project with Ji- damn!* He widened his eyes and pulled his phone out of his pocket before punching on some numbers. "Please pick up....please pick up..." he mumbled and his hands were shaking. Once in his life, he was worried as hell. It was obvious, JiMin was his girlfriend and the fact that her project partner appears alone all in blood made him scared. What if something happened to JiMin too and she wasn't able to run as Jungkook did. He cursed himself for not being there to know what happened. *JiMin, please, you have to pick up...*
 

       New chapter~

I know you guys hate cliffhangers the most but... that's what makes the fanfic more interesting. I can't wait to write about what happened. I think some of you may guess what relationship is growing between Baek and Kookie by the way. Enjoy~ Here is how Ara looks: