016

Only Mine
_ Flashback:
   
   JiMin accidentally bumped into the wardrobe making a paper box fall down. She rubbered her head and frowned. Her frown soon faded as she saw a photo album inside of the box. Grabbing the album, she let out a sigh before she decided to open the album. The first pages were full of photos of her mother when she was young and the man standing next to her, he maybe was her father. Much to her surprise, the last page had a picture of a young boy at about ten years old. It couldn't be her father, though. But if not, who was it? A paper was stuck at the bottom of the box and JiMin pulled it out. Her eyes immediately widened when she read it. It was a paper about her mother's birth. The thing was that her mother hasn't given birth to just one person but two. Besides JiMin there was a name of someone else. It was a name of someone who supposed to be her brother, Xi Luhan.
 
End of flashback_
 
   JiMin sat in silence with Luhan on the opposite side. Byul, Sehun and Baekhyun left them together to make them more space even though they didn't know what was the relationship between them. A long sigh passed through JiMin's lips and she sipped her tea. Luhan was staring at her. He was happy because he finally found his sister but what bothered him was how she recognized him when she never saw him before. "JiMin-ah" Luhan whispered softly making her look up. "N-Nae?" she sounded worried and nervous. "How did you recognize me?" he asked and sipped his tea. It took JiMin a while before she could get the courage to talk to him. 
 
    "I...found your photos and stuff" she said, avoiding to look into is eyes. "Oh, mom still keeps them?" he asked in surprise and she nodded. The silence took over them again. They both didn't know what to say to each other. Until JiMin finally spoke out "why did you,...run away?". Luhan looked at her, a sigh passed through his mouth. "I didn't run away... I was abandoned" he lowered his head, this time he was avoiding the eye-contact. "You too?!" she said in surprise making Luhan look at her, straight into her eyes. "Mom abandoned you, too? I thought you were still living with her.... Where do you live now?" he asked worriedly and grabbed her wrist.
 
    JiMin felt shivers down her spine but that soon disappeared. She felt a little safe being besides him. They met just ten minutes ago but she surely knew, he was the one in the pictures. She was sure that he was her brother. Now, her life would change. But how, she still didn't know. "I live alone at our old house..." she said, staring at her hands wrapped in his. "JiMin-ah... I know it's surprising to you,...you don't have to treat me as a brother if you don't feel comfortable to do so..." he chuckled. His smile looked so warm and caring. " Anni,... I want you as a brother..." she said and suddenly felt her cheeks getting a slight heat. 
 
   "Really?" he smiled and shifted a little in his seat. "Nae,.. Where are you living oppa?" she asked. "I just came from the airport, still haven't decided where to go" he said and plays with his cup. "Oh, you can live with me... I mean,...if you want" she flushed. Luhan chuckled and nodded "That'll be great... Maybe tomorrow, I still have some business to do. Now,.. I'll leave ok? I let your friends too long" he said and stood up from his seat. Following by, JiMin stood up and walked besides him out of the coffee shop where the others were waiting. 
 
   "Sorry for making you wait, I'll leave now" Luhan said and left while the others bowed at him. "What happened? Why did you call him 'oppa' ?!" Sehun asked and titled his head. "Oh,...nothing... Besides, do you know him, Byul?" JiMin said and looked at her. "Nope,... I mean I found him on internet and he said that he could be your tutor... People said he was very smart" she said and blinked. "Oh,...thanks" she said, still looking at his brother who was leaving. Baekhyun frowned and looked at JiMin curiously. * She knows him? Who the hell is he?! Aish! I'll know one day..., why?! Maybe he is just a friend...just a friend, right? Then I don't have to worry... But why do I care...because I'm a friend,...yeah...*

   Thanks for reading~ I love you guys! Thanks to all my subscribers and I love your comments!!! I see a lot of you are supporting me a lot and I want to thank you. Hope you enjoy the chapter ^^ please keep commenting~