013

Only Mine

     JiMin went into the forest alone. She found a lot of ribbons already just by herself. She thought playing this kid's game would be fun but it turned out to be boring. It annoyed her so much that her partner was someone totally useless. 

    "Last,JiMin and...Hyosung" the teacher said and put the list in the table. JiMin wished to be with anyone but her. She knew she would have to find those ribbons by herself because Hyosung won't be able to even raise her hand to touch the ribbon. Hyosung walked to JiMin and crossed her arms "You realize that I won't be doing this stupid thing, do you?". As expected, she denied to take part so JiMin had no partner at all.

     JiMin frowned and tip-toed to reach the ribbon on the tall tree. She wasn't short but she wasn't tall either. "Aish!" She muttered and bit her lip when she saw someone already grabbing the ribbon. "Yah! I found it first!!" she yelled while turning back, facing the person. When she finally saw the person, she was speechless. "I'm just helping you" he chuckled and gave her the ribbon. "Thanks, Baek" she shilly said and took it. 

    "Guess your partner is busy" he said and looked around to find her partner but she was nowhere to be seen. "Yeah,...where is your partner?" she asked, cocking her brow. "I kinda lost him...better go and find him" he smiled and scratched the back of his neck. "Ok, Bye" she said, waving her hand and Baekhyun did the same. She held the ribbon he gave her and chuckled. 

     The time was up, the students gathered at the main building again. Even though JiMin didn't have a partner, she had found a lot of ribbons. "JiMin-ah, where's your partner...?" Sehun asked while walking closer to her. "I don't have one" she said and lowered her head. "Aish that freak didn't help you?!!" Byul shouted and tightened her fist. "It's ok, I found a lot by my self" she said trying to calm Byul down. "That bastard..." she growled.

    "So~ each of you go to the teachers so that can write down how many each team had" the teacher said and the students rushed to the teachers. "Better go now,..." JiMin smiled and left. After she gave the ribbons to the teacher, she was surprised to see a lot of other teams with less ribbons than she had. 

   "Yah, JiMin!" Hyosung yelled. JiMin turned back, facing her. JiMin tried to avoid her by going away but she was pulled back which made her suddenly fall down on the floor. JiMin widen her eyes and she looked up at Hyosung who just smirked. "Stop being such an ignorant!" she rolled her eyes. As JiMin stood up, Hyosung pushed her making her fall again. "Yah! You bastard!!!" Byul yelled and pushed Hyosung against the wall. "You lay one finger in her and I swear I'll break your arms!" She said harshly and let her go. 

    "JiMin-ah, are you ok?" Baekhyun asked and she nodded. "Come on, let's go..." he said and helped her stand up. Sehun tried to pull Byul out, too but it was useless since she was still in her anger. "I'm watching you!" She said and pushed Hyosung again before walking away with Sehun. This was the first time Sehun saw her so uncontrollable. Before, she still could ease her temper but this time was too much. She just couldn't hold back anymore. 

    "Take a rest, JiMin..." Baekhyun said and he covered her with the blanket. JiMin didn't close her eyes though. "It's ok now,...you can go..." she awkwardly said. "I'll leave as long as you're asleep" he smiled. It felt a little awkward having someone watching you sleeping but she felt safe at the same time. JiMin closed get arms and met out a sigh. Baekhyun watched her features until she closed her eyes for a long time. 

    "JiMin-ah,...you are sleeping, right?... Do you know how worried I was seeing you being bullied again. I don't want you to be bullied as I bullied you before. From now on,...I'll be by your side to protect you... because... I like you..."


   Thanks for reading~ I know I've been making short updates but I don't have much time updating so bare with it ^^ I hope you like it!! Please comment and subscribe ~