011

Only Mine

  Night came soon and the dark sky was filled with thousands of stars. The campsite was in silence. JiMin, Byul, Sehun and Baekhyun were sitting next to the camp fire. Yes, it was cold but thanks to the warm fire, it wasn't. Sehun sat with Byul on one side and in the other were JiMin and Baekhyun.

  A sigh passed through Sehun'slips making them look at him. "Something happened?" Byul asked and put and hand in his shoulder. He shook his head and looked up at the sky. "We'll have to focus on studies after this camp is over. You know the exams are after thus trip, right?". Now, everyone sighed, too. They are always on top 20 students. But the fact that the exams are waiting for them just made them exhausted."You don't have to worry, Byul. You are always on top of the whole school..." JiMin smiled and she smiled back. Yes, Byul was the best student the school had. She always had the best scores if all. She never failed anything in her life. But being on the top for so long didn't interest her anymore. She hoped to change a bit and let others try to be on top, too.

   There was a minute of silence before JiMin finally spoke out, "We have to try our best on exams but now, let’s not think about school". Everyone agreed and smiled at each other. All the time, Baekhyun kept looking at JiMin and how she always smiled. Her smiles weren’t the same at all. They were brighter than ever. He has never saw her smile like that before, or maybe, he never noticed. "Baekhyun? Baekhyun! Earth on Baekhyun!!!" Sehun yelled which made Baekhyun turn back to reality. "Huh?" Baekhyun widen his eyes and looked at Sehun. He rolled his eyes and smiled, "I was talking to you, you idiot". "Oh, what is that?" he asked like a lost puppy. "Nothing,.." Sehun facepalmed and shook his head.

    "We should go to sleep now,..we'll be waking up early next morning " Byul said and with that, she left to her tent while Sehun left to his. Baekhyun aws about to leave when he saw JiMin still sitting next t the fire. "Aren't you going?" he asked and she looked up at him before she looked down at the fire. Curling herself into a ball, she hugged her knees and sighed. Baekhyun walked to her and sat by her side. "You've never been to a camp before, have you?" he asked and she shook her head. Her eyes were sparkling with the color of the red fire.

    "Remember the time you burned my P.E. uniform?" he chuckled. JiMin widen her eyes and then smiled. "Sorry for that. That was too rude..." she said making him chuckle. "Well, throughing your stuff out of the roof wasn't a good idea either". A minute of silence appeard again but it wasn't awkward. It felt reather warm not only by the fire but also because they felt warm being close. "Let's just forget what happened in the past. Now we are friends, right?" JiMin tittled her head and chuckled. *Yes,...friends...*

    Baekhyun sat there with JiMin the whole time. No one said a word. They both were looking at the fire, eyes filled with sparkles. "JiMin, we should go to sleep, we will have to wake up early next mo-" before he could finish his sentence, JiMin was already sleeping. She slowly fell to Baekhyun's side until her head touched his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her, preventing her from falling. *How warm it feels having you in my arms..*


   Thanks for reading guys. It's not a long update. I'll be updating this evening, too so be patient