010

Only Mine

        ~JiMin's POV~

   "JiMin,.." I heard someone softly calling my name. Was it just in my dream or was it real? "JiMin..." The soft voice called me again which made me frown. "JiMin, we're here.." the voice was soft but it wasn't girls voice. It belong to a male, I guess. I cupped my head into a soft and warm thing like a pillow and hugged it. "J-JiMin" this time, his voice raised a little, probably surprised from my sudden grip. Wait,...what am I hugging?! Or...WHO am I hugging?!

    I tried to open my eyes and look up to see who it was but the view was too blurry. Rubbing my eyes, I heard the person chuckle. I opened my eyes again but this time, extremely wide. Yes, I was surprised at the person I was leaning at and immediately jumped away but accidentally hit my head in the top of the limousine. A small pain hit my head and I held the spot which had been hit. "Are you ok?" Baekhyun asked worriedly and pulled me back so I was sitting on the seat again. 

   "I-I'm ok,.." I lied, the pain building in my head haven't disappears yet. I tried to get out of the limousine as fast as possible and get some air but he suddenly grabbed my wrist making me turn back at his sudden action. "Are you really alright?" He sounded more worried. "Y-Yeah,..I'm fine" I said and his grip on my wrist loosened. I took that chance to finally get out of the car. After that, he came out, too. He was still looking  at me with those worried pair of eyes which almost freaked me out. 

    "Oh, Jimin-ah,you're finally up..." I heard Byul say and she ran over to me. She ran into me and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. "Byul,..can't...breath", with that, she immediately let go of me and I caught my breath. "Do you realize for how long you've been sleeping on Baekh-" not finishing her sentence, she covered and widen her eyes. How shaming, I slept on a person and even hugged him. I tried to cover my face in embracement and Byul chuckled. 

     "Ok, I won't talk about this...come on, let's get to thee camp" Byul said and took my hands. Somehow she understood me. Now, she was the person who I trusted the most. Byul and me got close day by day and it came out our friendship rose. "Are you going?" She asked making me pop back to reality. I nodded and she grabbed my hand, pulling me to the camp. 

    The camp was a huge place, all covered with hundreds of people. Somehow, I found it hard to get through the crowd but than, I saw Byul walking to a big board which was just next to the entrance. "What is this?" I asked and she seemed to ignore my words because she was focused on the board. Her index finger went from the top to the middle of the board and she widen her eyes. "Area 36: JiMin, Byul and... Hyosung?!". The last name she shouted in disbelief. Who that Hyosung even was? 

    "Great,...this is going to be the worst camp...ever" how she stressed the word 'ever' made me raise my brow. "What is so special about that...Hyosung?" I asked and Byul shook her head. "You'll see when you see her...let's go". She grabbed my hand and pulled me to another direction again. The camp was huge and it was quite hard for us to find our camp area but finally, we founded after about twenty minutes. We sat down on a giant stone and breathed heavily.

     "Are you going to tell me who she is?" I asked again, being so impatient as I always am. No answer came through her lips but she just stared at the front. I looked to the direction and finally realized who Hyosung was. She was a good looking girl, maybe two years younger than me. Her clothes were so colorful that it hurt my eyes. Her make up looked pretty but it seemed too much. Oh and her heels,.. Is she serious? Wearing heels on a camp? She realized that she'll have to climb through rocks and go through sand, right?

    She was walking to us like she was on a catwalk stage. She looked at me strangely and then at Byul. "Tch" I heard, and she shook her head. "Guys,...you better clean the place up before I puke,...this looks so discussing.." her frown made me roll my eyes. Oh, I know what type of person she was, sorry but I have to say it,...she's way too y.

    "Why don't you clean this place yourself, princess.." Byul sounded so annoyed and could see that on her face. "I prefer to be called Hyosung, but princess is what I am, thank you very much..." she crossed her arms. "That wasn't a compliment" Byul said and stood up from where she was standing. She was looking and Hyosung like she was going to punch her any minute now but she bit her lip to ease the anger. "Are you going to clean it up or what?" Hyosung rolled her eyes and Byul's courage to beat her rose. "Stop, Byul. Let's go elsewhere" I said and dragged her to another place since she was going to jump at her already. 

   "Control your temper, Byul-ah" I said and patted her back. In her eyes, I could still see the fire of anger. She sighed and closed her eyes. "Aish,..that little..." she tighten her fist. "Clam down,...Sehun should have t-", "talking about me?" Sehun popped out of nowhere which made me jump back. "Aish,...you scared me" I hissed and he chuckled. "Let me guess, Byul lost her temper at someone again, right?" He said and glared at Byul as she said nothing. I nodded and sighed. "It's ok. She's always like that. When she's nice and kind, she's like an angel. But you don't want to know what happens when she gets angry. She learns hapkido. Be careful" he let out a smirk and looked back at me. I guess he was used to her. He even liked her when she was still rude and cold. He likes her just the way she is. 

   "Anyways, have you finished with your tent?" He asked. "Not yet. I had to bring Byul to another place for a while...you know" I whispered to him. "Oh,...do you need help?" he smiled softly and all I could do is look at Byul who was looking at the ground. "Thanks.That'll be nice..." I said and he chuckled. "Go, we'll be there on a minute...and don't worry. Byul will turn back to be normal soon,..." he said and pulled back his phone from his pocket, punching some numbers. 

    "Byul-ah,...let's go" I said and she stood up. "Sorry for what happened, I just hate her too much".  "I understand you" with that, she chuckled and we went to our camp area. Luckily, Hyosung was away so Byul had enough time to get her temper back. "We're here~" Sehun sang and came closer with Baekhyun following him. He looked...emotionless. I couldn't read anything from his emotions. But somehow, his eyes felt soft, though. 

    "Byul, give me a hand here" Sehun said and tried to stand the tent up. Byul ran to his side and helped him while I was on the other side. Our tent was not large but was more than enough for three people. As I stepped back to look at our perfectly built tent, I tripped over a big rock. I lost my balance and fell. Before I hit the ground, I felt a tight grip around my waist, pulling me back up on my feet. I turned back and faced the person. 

    "B-Baekhyun?" I widen my eyes and he chuckled. His smile was so...cute and innocent. His eye smile was even more breath-taking. No wonder so many girls were interested in him. But he never liked any of them. Which meant I never had a chance, too. We stared into each other's eyes for a really long time. None of us said and thing. "Ehem..." I heard Sehun fake-coughing and I immediately stepped back. His grip around my waist loosened and he looked away. "T-Thanks" I said trying my best not to sound too nervous. "It's ...ok" he said and rubbered the back of his neck. 


 Thanks for reading~ . ^^ . I missed you so much which made me want to write an update for you even though I haven't finished my exams yet. After that, I'll update as usually as possible ^^