018

Only Mine
   Days, weeks, months passed by. JiMin and Baekhyun were being tutored for almost four months. They got smarter day by day but it still wasn't enough for them, they wanted more. Luhan spent his four months tutoring them day and night. They became bookworms. The reason why they studied so much? Because the finals were coming and they needed to get good scores to graduate and go to collage. They haven't decided in what collage to go but they didn't bother to think about that anyways. The think they had to concentrate at was the final exam.
 
    The day before finals, JiMin didn't study as much as she did the last time. Luhan told her not to stress herself much because once she's stressed, no matter how much she studies, she won't be able to do her best. She only revived everything and went to sleep early. Before she could close her eyes, she heard her ringtone. Grabbing her phone, she checked the ID. It was Baekhyun and she immediately picked up.
 
- Yeoboseyo?
- Oh, JiMin-ah, it's me Baek. I wanted to ask you if you knew the answer to question 37...
- Wait a minute,...- she said and ran to her desk, opening her notebook, she found the question
- Found it?
- Yeah. The answer is....x= 5 and y= 17
- Oh, okay. Thank you.
- D-Don't over-study yourself too much. You should sleep now
- .... I'll go to bed after I finish two more... Thanks for caring anyways. This doesn't sound like you. Kkk...Goodnight JiMin 
- Thanks,....g-goodnight Baek...
 
   After her last words, she hang up. She stood quiet for a while, surprised at what she said. When did they turn so friendly? 
 
 
    The next morning, Baekhyun woke up early just to reread everything he learnt. He took JiMin's words serious and didn't stress himself too much. This was the first time he had listened to her. Still, he was unsure of some math problems he did. He was planning to ask JiMin. She was the first person he though of. JiMin was always good at Maths. Maybe the best in school.
 
    Walking to school, his eyes wandered everywhere to find JiMin. But no, she already went to school long time ago. Once he reached the homeroom, he glanced around the whole class. A smile appeared on his face as he saw her siting at the very back corner. He dashed to her with his notebook in his hands.
 
   "JiMin!" Baekhyun shouted and ran sat down across her. Until now, he noticed she was sleeping with her headphones on. He chuckled and pulled her bangs behind her ear. "What are you doing?" JiMin said, her eyes still closed making Baekhyun jump back in surprise. "Y-You weren't sleeping?!" he widened his eyes. "Do to think I would be able to talk to you when I'm sleeping?" she asked and rolled her eyes upon she opened them.
 
   Baekhyun couldn't say anything so he just smiled and scratched the back of his head. "Well, I wanted to ask you if-" he stopped on the middle of his sentence when he heard someone shout, "Baekhyun oppa!!!"

   New chapter is up~Since I'm really bored, I really wanted to talk to some of my readers but they all kinda didn't have time. The thing I like is long, long comments. I have fun reading them^^ 
Anyways, have a nice day. I have to sleep^^ Goodnight~