022

Only Mine
       "Since we all are going to be in one tent, me and JiMin will sleep on the left and Baekhyun and Sehun will be sleeping on the right..." Byul said as they stepped into the tent. It wasn't big but it wasn't small either. The tent was enough for at least five people to fit in. They sat down and covered their legs with blankets. Their order was Sehun, Baekhyun, JiMin and Byul from right to left. 
 
     At first, JiMin found it a little strange and uncomfortable to be sleeping next to Baekhyun but than she just shook off the thought. "Goodnight guys~" Sehun sang and the others sang back. To make it less awkward, Baekhyun and JiMin slept with their backs facing each other. She let out a sigh before finally closing her eyes. 
 
     "JiMin-ah" someone called and JiMin opened her eyes. Much to her surprise, she was at a very strange place. It seemed like someone's house but she didn't remember sleeping in a house but in a tent. "JiMin," the person called again and JiMin turned to the direction. Her eyes widened as she saw a man standing next to her. "Appa?" JiMin yelled out as her eyes got teary. The man let out a chuckle and bent down to her hair. "JiMin-ah, I miss you" he said while smiling. "Appa,...I miss you, too" she said and her tears started to fall down her cheeks. "You said you'll be there with me forever... You broke your promise" she cried out and her father let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, dear. Although after you wake up, you won't be beside you but... remember, I'll always be here" he said and pointed at the place of her heart. Even though she tried, she couldn't stop her tears from falling. "It's time to wake up, JiMin-ah" he said, stepping back. "No, please don't leave me" she yelled as she ran follow him but he disappeared in a link of an eye with a smile on his face. "Appa! Please" she collapsed to the floor, her collar soaked with tears.
 
      "Please, don't leave...please" she said as tears fell down. She held something and cupped her head into it. "JiMin?" he softly whispered and JiMin could hear his heartbeat. "Please, don't leave" she said, still from her sleep. "Wake up, JiMin-ah" he whispered again and pulled her hair behind her ear. "No,...if I wake up, you'll not be there anymore" she sobbed, tightening the grip even more. She felt his arms softly wrap around her ways as he gave her back comfortable pat. "JiMin,...". She opened her eyes but her vision was still blurry from all the tears. 
 
    She rubbered her eyes and wiped her tears away. As she raised her head up, she found her face just an inch from Baekhyun's face. His arms were wrapped around her waist while she was leaning on his chest. A strange warmth from Baekhyun made her feel really comfortable and safe. Her cheeks flushed as she kept staring into his eyes and Baekhyun did the same. Her eyes slowly trailed from his eyes to his soft, pinkish lips. Baekhyun kept staring into her eyes, trying to figure out where she was looking at. Much to his surprise, he felt something very soft against his lips. 
  
      JiMin pushed her lips agains Baekhyun's softly. He was surprised at first but then closed his eyes and kissed back. Their lips didn't move an inch, they were just touching one another's. They could feel the softness of each other's lips even though they didn't move. JiMin finally decided to pull back. As she did so, she looks into his eyes. Their eye contact didn't break even for a millisecond. None of them even blinked. 
 
       "What was that for?" Baekhyun raised his brow and softly whispered. "I don't know..." JiMin simply answered and still stared into his eyes. "Do you...uh...like me?" Baekhyun finally got all his courage to ask one question he wanted to let out days ago. JiMin was left speechless. She didn't know what to answer, she didn't even know why she couldn't take her eyes off him. She was simply lost in his deep eyes. "Yes, I do..." she said and her lips shaped a small smile. Baekhyun couldn't help but feel his heart skip a beat at her words. Was this real or they were actually dreaming?
 
      "W-We should get up,...um...they are waiting for us" Baekhyun blankly looked at her with his cheeks red and hot. "Y-Yeah.." With that, JiMin pulled back from where she was sleeping and sat up straight with her face filled with blankness. As Baekhyun sat up, too and she noticed his shirt all wet and soak by her tears. "I'm sorry" she said and lowered her head. "Oh, it's okay. I'll just change my shirt..." he said and scratched the back of his head. 
 
     Again, the atmosphere as awkward and Baekhyun decided to just leave the tent. "I'll go now..." he said and went out of the tent, his expression blank. JiMin let out a sigh and shook her head. "What just happened?" she stared at the ground and asked herself. "Did I just... Accept his...confession? Wait,.. Was it even a confession?" She kept mumbling to herself before finally standing up and leaving the tent. 
 

      As always, the beautiful sight caught her breath away. It was so beautiful and the fact that she was breathing the fresh air in the morning was amazing. Stretching her back, she let out a small yawn. JiMin looked around but no one was there. As she walked to the rest building, she bumped into someone. She immediately bowed and apologized before raising her head up. "JiMin?!!" the boy shouted in surprise making JiMin widen her eyes. 


    New chappie~

So, I've been receiving really great comments from you. Thank you all. And~ thanks for so much subscribers!! The thing is, my friends are also doing this: If I get +300 subs and +30 votes, I'll post my selca so you guys couldn't see how I actually look. ^^

#HappyDyoDay