030

Only Mine
   "Run" Minah whispered as Jungkook slowly stood up. The man in black was still on the ground. "You're not gonna beat him up?" Jungkook still had the will to tease. Minah rolled her eyes and pulled his wrist. "I'm not looking for trouble" she pulled him out of the street and to the city square where she felt safe. Jungkook smiled and looked at her as he turned her around. "You're not going to ask me about that man?" He raised a brow only to receive a glare from Minah. "You're gonna tell me about him later" she said. "I didn't know you are so strong", "I learn hapkido with Baekhyun oppa..." she sighed.
 
   Jungkook looked to the front to see that Baekhyun and JiMin were running towards them. *Great, now it'll be all revealed...* Jungkook thought. "Where have you been guys?!" JiMin said worriedly and Minah smiled before answering "We were just playing around..." said Minah and gave Jungkook the you-are-going-to-thank-me-later stare. He understood right away "Yeah". Putting an arm around her shoulder, Jungkook didn't feel embraced at all. Minah on the other side widened her eyes and pushed his arm away only to receive a frown from him. 
 
    "You get along really fast.., I even saw you kissing" Baekhyun smirked and immediately, JiMin hit his arm. "What was that for?!" He pouted and she smiled. Minah blushed madly while thinking back about what happened and Jungkook noticed her tomato-looking face and chuckled. "She was the one to kiss me" Jungkook teased and Minah looked at him. She mouthed a "I will kill you" and he shut his mouth. "Didn't know Minah had feelings for him..." JiMin hit Baekhyun again but this time, Baekhyun managed to grab her wrist and put it into his pocket so that she couldn't hit him anymore. "Anyways, it's getting late, we should go home" He said and sighed. Others nodded in agreement. 
 
 
   "Morning babe," Baekhyun said as JiMin woke up. Her face was just an inch from his, his arms wrapped around her slim waist. "Stop calling me 'babe'. What am I doing here?" she whispered sleepily. He chuckled before saying "You fell asleep in the car so I decided to let you sleep over" he chuckled. She sat up and let out a small yawn. She was surprised but it didn't feel uncomfortable at all. "We should wake up now" she said and looked at Baekhyun who just cuddled into the blanket. "No!" He yelled only to make her chuckle.
 
    "Get up" she said and pulled away the blanket. "But I don't want to~" he whined and pouted. JiMin got out of the bed and  headed downstairs. "Good morning unni" Minah greeted her and she smiled. "What are you doing down here so early?", "Just making breakfast" she replied. JiMin walks to the dining table and sat down "Tell me, how did I fall asleep yesterday?". Minah chuckled and turned to face her "Well, you were sleeping in the car so Baekhyun oppa carried you up to his room...and what he did next I don't know" she teased making her blush. 
 
    "We did nothing,...where is Jungkook anyways?" asked JiMin as she walked to Minah. "He went home yesterday night" she said while cutting the meat. "I hope nothing happened to him" she shook her head and grabbed a knife and cut the cucumber. They both made the meal while Baekhyun was still yawning in the bed. His phone suddenly rang and he picked up. 
 
     "B-Baekhyun?" A shaky voice which belong to Jungkook called out. "Yeah, why are you calling?" He said sleepily. "P-Please, could you tell Minah that I need to meet her at the city square right now?", "Another date?" Baekhyun teased but Jungkook only hung up. Baekhyun frowned and got out of the bed, walking down to the kitchen. 
 
    "Minah-ah," he called when he got into the kitchen. "Nae?" Minah turned back and looked at him, who was still topless. Minah rolled her eyes while JiMin blushed madly. It was something Minah saw often so she was already used to it but JiMin felt really embraced while checking his hardly visible abs. "Gosh, you have your girlfriend here, get your shirt on" said Minah as she dried her hands after washing the vegetables. "No need to,...anyways, Jungkook needs to meet you right now at the city square" he said, scratching his cheek. "He-what?!" Her eyes widened and looked at him. "Yeah. Have a nice date~" Baekhyun sang as Minah ran out of the house. JiMin was a bit surprised but she got the fact that Jungkook was only planning a date, nothing more. But she and Baekhyun were wrong...
 
 
     Minah ran really fast to the city square. It was filled with a lot of people. She could hardly find him. "Shoot, where is he?!" said Minah and frowned. She knew that something wrong was happening. That was the only reason he called only her. Minah ran through the streets but didn't find him at all. She was close to calling Baekhyun and JiMin for help but she didn't, knowing that Jungkook doesn't want others to know about his secret. "Minah!", she heard her name being called and she turned back. It was Jungkook walking closer to her. "Why did you want to meet me?" Minah said coldly but inside she felt in relief that he didn't get into trouble. "Oh, remember the man you have beaten up yesterday? He got to the jail" Jungkook smiled widely but Minah kept her calm expression. "He is in jail? Why? How?".
 
     "He was a killer that the police was looking for long time ago. The police found him the next morning on the street, they said that he was beaten so hard that he passed out" he chuckled. "He was a k-killer?!" Minah said in surprise. At first, she thought it might be only a bad person it not as bad as a killer. "Yeah, he killed my parents before" he said. Jungkook sounded like it was a thing he said usually, like he wasn't sad because of it. "And you're happy?" asked Minah but Jungkook only let out a sigh. There was another thing about the relationship between him and his parents but that isn't important right now.
 
    "Anyways, I called you to come because...we're going on a date" said Jungkook as he linked his arm with Minah's and led her into the closest bakery. Minah was surprised and blank. She didn't know what was happening nor what Jungkook was doing. "Here, sit down." Jungkook sat her to the table and then sat across her. "What are you...doing?" She asked and looked at him. "Wake up, we are a couple now," Jungkook said and winked at her.
 
     While outside the bakery, "Pst! Be quiet you idiot!" JiMin said and covered Baekhyun's mouth while peeking through the window into the bakery. "Aish, let's go on our own date~ I don't want to stalk those kids" he pouted and looked at JiMin. "We will after I make sure that those two are in a real relationship, now shut up" she said and didn't stop eyeing the couple sitting in the bakery. 

     New chapter~

I know the thing about the man in black is kinda rushed but I realized I was changing the main tema of the story. I was supposed to stick to Baekhyun and JiMin but Jungkook and Minah just mixed it all up! Anyways, I'll stick to BaekMin just after this chapter ^^ fell free to comment, I really enjoy reading them.