009

Only Mine
    JiMin was already done with her packaging. She prepared some clothes and other stuff into her bag. But she still haven't decided what to wear on the way to the camp. It was cold so she wanted to wear something warm and comfortable. 
 
    Opening the huge wardrobe, she found various kind of clothes. From summer to winter collection. Even she was quite surprised at all the clothes she had. Her mother didn't give her the care but at least money. With that she could buy herself some clothes. A colorful set caught JiMin's eyes. It was a pink sweater with white hearts shapes. She decided to wear jeans with them and a matching fluffy scarf.
  
    JiMin ran up to her room and closed it. She jumped into her bed and sighed. After covering herself with the warm blanket,  she closed her eyes. Suddenly a ring tone made her open her eyes. She picked up her phone to find a massage from an unknown number. She was curious but also a little scared. Who would text her this late?
 
_ Anyeong~ Guess you don't know who I am huh? ^^ that's good,...I don't want you to know who I am until we get closer. Anyways don't be scared of me. I won't hurt you. 
 
     The strange text made her feel a little worried. The fact that she had a stalker made her goosebumps appear. She covered her whole body, even the head into the blanket. She thought for a little bit and then a grin appeared on her face. She smiled and texted back.
 
_ Sounds kinda creepy... Let me guess, it's you, Baekhyun, right?
 
    After the last massage, the other person didn't reply leaving JiMin frowning the whole time. "Aish! It must be him!" she frowned before going to sleep. Before she closed her eyes, she still thought how she suddenly got close to Baekhyun....The next morning, JiMin woke up early and prepared for the camp. She wore the clothes she chose yesterday and left the house. As she was waiting at the place where they were suppose to meet, she received another text. 
 
_ Of course I'm not Baekhyun. I'm someone else.
_ You at lying, Baekhyun. Who gave you my number?!
_ Ok, you got me. Am I really that bad at lying? Aish. Sehun gave me your number and Sehun got the number from Byul. ^^
_ I never gave her my phone number... Wait, maybe I did. But where are you guys?! You're late!
_ We're be right there in a few minutes ^^
_ Ok! Make it fast. I'm freezing here.
     
    The weather was cold, JiMin put her hands together and started breathing hot air into them. Suddenly she felt a warm thing wrapped around her shoulders making her turn back. 
 
   "Byul?" she chuckled as she saw Byul back hugging her. "Hi,...cold huh?" she said and let her go while JiMin nodded. "Where's Baek and Sehun?" she asked. JiMin sighed before answering "They're going to be here in a minute... Oh look! They're here!". They looked to the direction where a small black limousine was coming close to them. JiMin and Byul's jaw almost dropped when they saw the gorgeous small limousine. 
 
     The doors opened reviling two boys sitting inside. Sehun popped out his head and gave them a signal to go in. JiMin and Byul looked at each other before going in. JiMin sat at the back with Baekhyun while Sehun sat with Byul across them. (the seats were facing...you know that type of limousine, right?)
 
     "Seriously, do we have to go to the camp by...this?" Byul asked. Sehun smiled and put a arm around her shoulder. She pushed his arm away and chuckled. Baekhyun and JiMin just rolled their eyes. "It'll take us at least an hour to get to the camp so you should take a rest, sir" the driver said before starting to drive. "Ok. Thanks. You don't need to go too fast..." he said, sounding so...arrogant.  
 
    
      The trip was long. Just ten minutes and they were already sleeping. Sehun was sleeping on the limousine's window while Byul was resting her head on the other window. JiMin was already sleeping in a sitting pose. Baekhyun wasn't sleeping, he was looking out of the window. When the limousine turned to the left, JiMin slowly slid to the right and fell on his shoulder. He looked at her and chuckled. "JiMin? Are you...sleeping?" After not receiving an answer, he chuckled again. *How cute. I should be the one resting on your shoulder, though! Why do I feel so...happy having you here?*

Hi guys~ I was able to make a short update for you! I missed you so much so I made this chapter. I'm like the most unluckiest person. My exams are on Christmas so I won't be able to make you a special update. Just wait three more days!! MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! Please comment!!!