021

Only Mine
       The beach was beautiful. Not like JiMin has never been to one but she just didn't pay much attention to it before. She loved the sound of the waves and some birds flying by. The air was refreshing. It was a place that most people went to when they felt stressed and pressured. 
 
   JiMin felt strange while walking to the beach, though. She loved the sight but she felt strange and shivers kept running down her spine. Not because of the coldness (it was summer. How could summer be cold?) but because of the sudden skin ship. Baekhyun walked with her, their hands linked. None of them could actually say why they even did that. Sometimes, Baekhyun gave her hand a light squeeze making her look up at him and flush each time their eyes met. JiMin had no idea of what was happening with her feelings. 
 
   Once they reached the beach site, JiMin spotted a group of people sitting at the beach besides a big table with benches and a grill by its side. JiMin has been to a picnic before but never at the beach. As she knew, picnics were usually in gardens or out the parks. She didn't know a picnic could be made at the beach, too. As they approached the small group, their heads looked up at Baekhyun. 
 
    "Omo, Baekhyun-ah!" The woman shouted and run towards him with her spoon still in her hand. "Auntie~" he called out before letting go of JiMin's hand and giving the woman a hug. His voice somehow sounded so childish and cheesy. Another side of Baekhyun just showed up. The woman pulled back and smiled as she looked at JiMin. "Oh, this is my friend, JiMin. JiMin this is my aunt " Baekhyun said and JiMin bowed. "Aigoo, your girlfriend is so adorable" she said and smiled widely. JiMin's cheeks flushed as she heard the word 'girlfriend'.  "Auntie, she's not my girlfriend" he pouted and scratched the back of his head. Cute, she thought. "Oh really? Then she should be...come here". The woman grabbed her hand and pulled her to the benches. 
 
   The others glared at her while putting food into their mouths. JiMin couldn't believe to see everyone having the same eye smile as Baekhyun. JiMin looked at the woman and she gave her a nod. "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm JiMin. Please take a good care of me" she bent down for a deep bow. "Baekhyun-ah, come and sit down" the aunt shouted and Baekhyun smiled as he walked closer, taking a seat besides JiMin. 
 
     "Oh, almost forgot. This is Minah, my sister but I suppose you already know her". JiMin looked at her and smiled as Minah smiled back. She may be overprotective about her brother but that didn't mean she was rude. "Nice meeting you, unni" she said. "These are my cousins: Daehyun and Taehyun" he said as he pointed at two boys sitting across. They were so similar to Baekhyun. Not only their names had "...hyun" but their faces looked alike in many ways. They looked like brothers. 
 
     After he introduces them all, it came strange for JiMin that there were not his parents. As she was about to ask, the aunt brought some more food. "Eat up kinds~" she cheerfully said and passed the chopsticks to them. JiMin decided to ask after they finish the meal.
 
   While eating, JiMin noticed how Baekhyun behaved to his relatives. He was so talkative and kind. This was a side JiMin hardly saw up until now. "Are you ok?" he asked making her pop back to reality. A simple nod made him smile. Picking some grilled meat, he put it into JiMin's dish. "Eat it, it's delicious" he said and smiled widely. JiMin heard his two cousins smiling sheepishly and she couldn't help but blush even more. By now, her face might look like a tomato already.
 
     
       "What are you all planning to do through the whole summer?" Sehun sighed and hugged his knees. JiMin, Byul, Sehun and Baekhyun sat at the beach as they watched the sun set. It was flawless. The sun looked like a fire ball dipping down the water. "Well, I'll get back on summer classes" Byul said, being the bookworm she was. "I'll probably attend the dance classes" Sehun said and sat up straight. He was the kind of person who loved music. Going to dance classes was what he was fond of since he was only seven. Baekhyun used to attend the dance classes, too but he soon stopped going there since the loss of his parents.
 
    "I'll be sleeping all day and night" Baelhyun sighed and looked up at the sky where the sun wasn't able to be seen anymore. "Seriously?" JiMin asked, sounding a little unsure if he was just joking or not. "Yeah...it's what I always do... What about you?" he turned his gaze at JiMin who was resting her chin on her knees. "Well,...I'll be spending summer by working". "JiMin-ah, you should rest. Not work. I know you're doing this to get some money but...you are living with your brother now. Do you know what his job even is?" Sehun said and shook his head. Talking of which, JiMin has never asked him about his job. The only thing she knew is that he was her tutor. "Have you ever heard about the IC company in China? He's the manager of it" Byul said and JiMin was left with wide eyes. 
 
    She expected him to be a really smart person and someone like a teacher. But being a manager of a great company was out of her imagination. "He's a what?!!" She widened her eyes once more and her jaw was just about to drop. "Yeah. He never told you?" Sehun asked and rolled his eyes. All JiMin could do is mouth a 'wow'.
 
    Baekhyun on the other side was quiet. He didn't know anything about her brother besides his name and that he's smart. Getting into the conversation was hard for him since he didn't know what to talk about. He just sat in silence as he looked and JiMin's side profile. She smiled every time Sehun said something really stupid. Until now, he could see how attracting she actually was. 
 
    "Baek,..." Byul whispered and pushed his shoulder a little. "What?" he brought his eyes back and forth between Byul and Sehun. "I was asking if you were okay sleeping with us today" Sehun rolled his eyes with a smirk. "O-Oh, yeah sure..." he said sounding no more arrogant but dumbfounded. "Great, I'll go get the tent, you find a place" Byul said and clapped her hands. Sehun stood up and looked around for a suitable place. Baekhyun stood up and the first thing which flashed through his mind was to help JiMin stand up. He pulled out his hand and JiMin looked at it as she blinked a few times. "Don't worry, I don't bite..." he chuckled and JiMin grabbed his hand. Pulling her on her feet, Baekhyun gave it a little more strength and JiMin immediately fell against his chest. His arms lightly wrapped around her waist preventing her from falling. 
 
     JiMin didn't move for a while as the warmth of him melted her heart. Baekhyun's heartbeat was clearly heard as her ear was pushed agains his chest. JiMin kept listening to the melody of his heart and didn't bother  to pull back because she was lost in that melody. Baekhyun noticed that she didn't move an inch and carefully listened to his heartbeat. A chuckle passed his lips and it vibrated down his chest making JiMin notice it too. They both enjoyed the moment because they couldn't pull back in their own. Somehow, their feelings couldn't let them go apart. "Get a room you guys" Sehun said and frowned. 
 
    JiMin and Baekhyun immediately pulled back, realizing what they were doing and it lasted really long. " You're in love! It's too obvious!" He said and shook his head. Well, Baekhyun knew he had feelings towards her but he didn't know what feeling it was. The same with JiMin, she always felt comfortable around him and each time they had a skinship. She blushed. 
 

     Their feelings towards one another was too clear to be seen. But don't obvious things usually end up not being real at all? Don't obvious things end up like they weren't obvious at all? (I know, my words are hard to understand)


 So~ I'm really really really sorry because it's been so long since I last updated. Truth to be told, I missed you. I wanted to update so bad but school just didn't allow me to. Anyways, I hope you like it~