025

Only Mine
      JiMin woke up very early that morning just to say the last goodbye to Luhan. She rushed out of her room, not even caring her hair was a mess. Grabbing the doorknob, she let out a sigh and closed her eyes. Once she opened them again, she twisted the doorknob. She peeked her head in to find the one she's looking for but she saw no one. Her smile faded and she opened the doors wide, walking into it slowly and she let herself fall on his bed. *I should have woke up even earlier... If I did, I could still bit goodbye to him... Aish, what if he's still at the airport? I can-* Her thoughts were cut off by a noisy sound in the kitchen. *Luhan oppa!* her eyes widened and she immediately ran down. 
 
    Much to her surprise, it wasn't Luhan but someone she didn't expect at all. "Baekhyun?", he turn back and gave her a warm smile. "Oh, this is how you look when you wake up..." He chuckled and JiMin immediately covered her face in shame. "What are you doing here?!" She asked, taking a peek at him through her hands. "I'm taking care of you... No need to be shy, you look cute" he said, removing her hands from her face. "Go and get ready, we'll be late if you keep standing here" he let out a small chuckle and she nodded. 
 
    As she finished, she walked down with simple clothes. Since it was the first day of school, she didn't have to wear uniform so she wore a normal white T-shirt with long sleeves, black jeans and her glasses. No, she wasn't a nerd, it just matched her clothes. Baekhyun chuckled as he eyed her from bottom to top. Some could have said he was kind of a ert but no, he didn't have any means to be one. "Stop looking at me like that!" JiMin blushed and walked to the table where a bowl of ramen was put. "Here, eat this. I'm not a good cook so just bare with this" he scratched the back of his neck. 
 
    Much to JiMin's surprise, it was delicious. She has eaten ramen a lot before but this time, it tasted very good. Maybe it was just the way he put ingredients in it or it was just her heart melting for him cooking her breakfast. "It's delicious," she said and smiled making him smile back. 
 
     After finishing, JiMin did the dishes while Baekhyun waited for her in the living room. "Done" she said and walked to the doors with Baekhyun. Taking on her shoes, she let out a sigh which Baekhyun clearly noticed. Her eyes widened as he bent down and helped her with the shoelaces. She hesitated at first but Baekhyun kept giving her the puppy eyes. "You don't have to do these things" she said and stood up, following by was Baekhyun. "But I want to" he pouted and stepped out of the house. JiMin locked the doors before turning to go. He immediately linked his arm with hers and they walked together to school. 
 
      Once they reached the school gate, it was crowded as always. New and old students were all there. Baekhyun and JiMin were the newbies and didn't feel much comfortable like the others. The school was still too new to them. Some students stared and them which scared JiMin. "Baek, they are all looking at you" she whispered into his ear. "Of course they are, I'm so damn attractive" she smirked and looked around while JiMin rolled her eyes.
 
     "It's a pity that Sehun and Byul are not at the same collage..." JiMin sighed sadly as she out her stuff into the locker. They learnt somewhere far from them. "Yeah. I miss them already" Baekhyun said and shook his head. They shared a sweet smile before someone interrupted them. "Good morning Mr. Byun and Miss Xi..." the teacher said with a smile and they bent down for a deep bow. "I know you're newbies and I've received a letter from Luhan. He said that I'll be taking an eye on you two since I'm your homeroom teacher" said the teacher. "Luhan oppa?" JiMin widened her eyes and the teacher nodded. *This oppa is just overprotective again...*. she chuckled. "Anyways, I'm Mrs. Park... Follow me to the classroom" she said and they followed her.
 
    "Here, come in" she opened the doors. The classroom was filled with students who were blankly looking at them and JiMin could guess they were all still strange to the school as she was. Her eyes suddenly stopped and widened. Baekhyun noticed and looked at the direction where she was looking at. *You have got to be kidding me!* he mentally rolled his eyes in an annoying way.

    New short chapter~ I'm not suppose to update. But I just want to, I hate doing projects... Well, have to make it done. I hope you like it and I love you guys~ Oh and it's the first time in feeding you a picture of how JiMin was dressed for the first day of school: