024

Only Mine
     "Oh, here you are " Taehyung said and clapped his hands. Baekhyun and JiMin walked towards him with their hands still linked. "Oh, now I found out, I should be calling you JiMin noona" he scratched the back of his head. "No need to" she shook her head with a soft chuckle. "If you don't like it...anyways, you guys are...uh...a couple?" He asked and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, you jelly?" Baekhyun stick out his tongue like he was a three-year old. Seriously, sometimes JiMin just thought she was hanging out with a puppy instead of a person. "I'll have a girlfriend soon" Taehyung hissed and crossed his arms. 
 
    "Stop guys!" Daehyun rolled his eyes. Even though Baekhyun was the oldest out of the three of them, Daehyun behaved like the eldest. JiMin bowed her head making him smile. The three all were outgoing and their eye smiles were just too adorable. It drove her crazy that she kept being lost into Baekhyun's eyes and his smiles just melted her heart. "Say, what do you think about me, JiMin " Taehyung teased with a smirk. Well, now JiMin noticed his characters wasn't like Baekhyun's. He may be a fluffy one but no, he wasn't a flirty as Taehyung. "Yah! She's mine, only mine!" Baekhyun pouted and grabbed her hand to show she belonged to him and only him. 
 
    JiMin's heart skipped a beat at his words. It's been just about an hour and he is already showing all the feelings he bottled up in his heart to her. In fact, she was glad that he wasn't ashamed to do so. "Chill,...I'm just joking. By the way, we called you because we kinda need some time with you... Sorry JiMin but do you mind lending Baekhyun to us?" He said and looked at her. Without hesitating, she  replied "Oh, sure. It's been long since you guys seen one another so I know you miss him.... I'll be in the coffee shop of you'll be looking for me" she said before leaving with a smile. Baekhyun frowned before grabbing her hand. "Are you okay with it?", "Yes, Baek" she chuckled and he let her go.
 
    
      Sitting in the coffee shop, she just stared down at the cup of hot chocolate she bought, putting the spoon out and then sipping it. She had to admit that without Baekhyun, she felt bored and lonely. Resting her chin on her hand, she let out a sigh. "What's with the long sing?", a familiar voice made her look up. "Oh, Junkook-ah, what are you doing here?" she blinked a few times before he sat down across her. "Just...stopped by to her something to eat" said Jungkook as he put the dish of shortcake on the table. He ate it bit by bit with the spoon while JiMin looked out of the window. As he watched JiMin's side profile, he noticed how bored she actually was. 
 
     "Say, how are your studies?" He broke the silence which felt so awkward to him. "Great" she said, her eyes never leaving the window. "Oh,...are you really going to talk to me like that?". "Sorry, I just feel...depressed" she brought her eyes up and met with Jungkook's. Unlike looking into Baekhyun's eyes, she didn't feel any shivers at all. He was just a friend she didn't meet for long time. Glaring down at her cup, she sipped it. Once she pulled her cup back, a white foam formed on her upper lip. Jungkook let out a chuckle before he grabbed a handkerchief and gave it to her. JiMin raised a brow, not knowing what he was doing. "Wipe your mouth, you have foam on it" he chuckled, his smile sweet as always. "Oh, thanks" she said. As she was about to reach her hand to take it, Baekhyun already grabbed her wrist, preventing her from doing so. 
 
    JiMin looked at him in surprise and Jungkook did the same. "Baek?" She blinked. "She doesn't need a handkerchief," he said sounding cockier than ever. He bent down to JiMin's eye level and leaned forward. His lips captured hers, removing the foam on her lip. She widened her eye as he pulled back. "Y-Yah!!!" Her cheeks reddened. "Sweet,...now let's go" he smiled and pulled her out of the coffee shop, not bothering to know how Jungkook was surprised.
 
     "Yah,.." she said and shook his grip off of her wrist when they were already out of the shop. "You're being too rude, I can't just leave him there without a word" she said and he rolled his eyes. "Who is he anyways?!" He pouted with a frown. JiMin knew he was being a puppy again. "My old friend. Now wait here, I'll go apologize to him" With that, she went in leaving Baekhyun all dumbfounded. 
 
    *Aish, I just made her mad! Great. How am I going to apologize to her now?....who is he anyways...he's just an old friend,...right-* JiMin's long sigh made his thoughts disappear and he looked at her. They looked into each other's eyes and JiMin couldn't help but get lost into his eyes again. "I'm sorry for being stupid" he lowered his gaze, cutting off the eye contact. JiMin rolled her eyes and her lips suddenly let out a chuckle. "You're such an idiot... I could just wipe the foam myself" she crossed her arms with a smile. "Oh,.. You liked it, right?" he got back his mood and smiled widely. "No,I didn't" she answered and walked away. "Just admit it. You liked it..." he teased while following her making her blush again. "Maybe a little" she whispered and Baekhyun grinned from ear to ear. 
 
     
      Days, weeks and even months passed by. Summer holidays didn't last long and school was back. Students had only one day till the school starts again for the ones in collage. That's right, JiMin already graduated and now it's time for her to go to college. She has prepared everything already. Her summer studies got a lot better with the help of her brother, Luhan. They got really close and Luhan would always take her to the mall to buy her clothes. On the first day, she was pretty shy but the next times, she didn't hesitate to buy stuff she needed. JiMin finally found happiness in her family with Luhan. But that couldn't last long because as the school starts, he needs to get back to China to take care of his company. 
 
    Luhan, JiMin and her friends - which included Baekhyun, Byul and Sehun - were at JiMin's house. JiMin and Byul were in the kitchen cooking some stuff while the others were in the living room. "Hyung, when will you return back to Korea?" Sehun asked. "Don't know yet,...maybe on Christmas Day" said Luhan as he leaned his back on the couch. "Oh, that is be a long time..." Baekhyun said and shook his head. "But, I'll turn back with gifts of course" he grinned making others do the same. "You better, oppa" JiMin said, walking in with a bowl of chips while Byul held a tray with glasses of cola. "We'll miss you, oppa" said Byul as she put the tray on the table. "I'll turn back soon, don't worry about me" he smiled. "Baekhyun, promise me to take a good care of JiMin" Luhan said and Baekhyun shilly nodded. "Oppa, stop" JiMin rolled her and all laughed out happily. Yes, Baekhyun and JiMin's relationship was already revealed but only a few people knew.
 

    That night, JiMin's friends left and JiMin walked into Luhan's room to find out he was packing his things into the luggage. "Let me help you, oppa" she said and walked to him. "It's okay, I'm done already. You should go to sleep soon, you have school tomorrow" he said, putting some stuff into his bag. "Come on, let me go to the airport with you" she whined and pouted. Luhan let out a chuckle as he softly her hair. "You can't miss school. I'll be angry", a tear escaped JiMin's eyes as she lowered her head. "I'll miss you" she sobbed. Luhan smiled as he pulled her into a warm hug, letting her head lean on his shoulder. "I'll contact you often, okay" he said. "Remember that. Take care of yourself" She pulled back and Luhan wiped her tears using his thumb. "Don't worry about me, worry about yourself" he said and hugged her once again. 


    New chapter~ So I just have two projects and a ton of homeworks to do so... I don't know if I'll be able to update tomorrow,...but I'll try my best. Please comment and subscribe ^^

#HappyJongInDay