034

Only Mine
   Once Baekhyun and JiMin reached the house, they were surprised. The house was already neatly decorated and a lot of people were already there. "Wow, I didn't know she has this much of friends" JiMin said and Baekhyun nodded. As they walked to Minah's room, people were looking at them, some with smiles, some with frowns. "Oh, oppa, unni" Minah called and waved to them. "Minah-ah, I didn't know the party would start this early" Baekhyun said. "Well, they came pretty early so...unni, you're wearing this" she suddenly asked and JiMin shook her head. "I'll change later" she said but Minah frowned. "Go change now, I'll wait", with that, JiMin nodded and left to her house with Baekhyun. Luckily, it wasn't that far. 
 
   JiMin changed into the blue dress that Baekhyun bought her while he wore the suit. They matched perfectly. "You look beautiful" said Baekhyun before pecking her lips. "You, too" she gave him a quick hug before they left for the party. This time, the house was even more crowded. It was almost impossible to get through them. "Let's give her the present and find is a table" said Baekhyun while grabbing her hand. Luckily, they were able to find her and give her the tickets. After that, they found an empty table at the one corner of the garden. It was dark already and the only light out there was the moonlight. "I hope we would make a party on our anniversary" Baekhyun said and looked up at the sky. "Yeah, and we'll invite all the close people" she replied. "Talking of which, I haven't called Luhan oppa for really long...I should call him" said JiMin. 
 
   "He's busy" said Baekhyun with a sudden change of expression. His eyes filled with worry and fear. "Well, he could make some time to call his sister right?" She pulled out her phone but was stopped by Baekhyun again. "You can't call him, JiMin-ah" his voice was serious and calm. "Why? I really miss him and-", "You just can't call him! He's dead!" Baekhyun yelled out, his eyes widened once he realized what he has said. JiMin froze on place, speechless. Her eyes slowly filled with tears. "JiMin, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to yell at you. I was supposed to tell you earlier...but Luhan told me to keep it as a secret..." Baekhyun held her hand, which was shaking. "No. No, Luhan oppa is alive!" She yelled and ran away. 
 
    "JiMin, stop" Baekhyun ran after her but was suddenly stopped by Jungkook. "Let her go, she just needs some space" he calmly said. "You heard us?" asked Baekhyun and the boy nodded. "It's gonna be okay" he patted his shoulder. "I'm such an idiot...I should have told her..." He buried his face into his hands. "It's not your fault. I know she'll get over this soon, she's strong" said Jungkook as Baekhyun stood up. "Thank you. Tell Minah that we had to leave early because of done business", with that, Baekhyun left.
 
   
   Baekhyun waited at JiMin's house for an hour already. He wasn't sure if she was inside her house or if she was somewhere out the streets. He felt so useless and stupid. His eyes widened as he saw the ID on his phone. "JiMin-ah!" he called out. "Excuse me, are you close to the owner of this phone number?" a woman's voice said on the other line. "Yes,...where is JiMin?!" He asked worriedly. "She's at the 'Moon bar' right now. Please come and pick her up" she said. Baekhyun hang up and ran home to his car. After getting in, he drove to the place the woman told him. 
 
   It was a big bar. Probably the place where people wanted to get drunk. Baekhyun never thought JiMin would go to places like this. "Excuse me, where's JiMin" Baekhyun asked the woman on the counter. "Oh, you're finally here. She's there" the woman pointed at the corner where JiMin lied on the table. "Thank you" said Baekhyun before he ran to JiMin. She was drunk, he knew it just by seeing how exhausted she looked. "JiMin, what are you doing here? Let's go home" he pulled her up but she shook his grip off. "Don't touch me!". "JiMin, you have to go home" he said calmly. "You don't tell me what to do" she snapped at him. 
 
   "Enough" he pulled her by her wrist out of the bar. He opened the car doors and pushed her in. "Yah! What the hell are you doing?" She said in a drunken voice. Baekhyun ignored all her actions and drove to her house. Once they were there, Baekhyun helped her out of the car by putting his hand on her waist. "Where are the keys?" Asked Baekhyun but JiMin didn't response. He found the keys on the pocket of her jacket but before he could grab them, JiMin already took them. She raised it into the air and played with it like it was a toy. "Whee" she ran in circles with the keys still in her hand. "JiMin, stop" Baekhyun pulled her back by her wrist and took the keys. 
 
   When he was able to finally open the doors, he put his arms under her back and knees to carry her up. He closed the doors by a simple kick. Baekhyun carried her up to her room and place her on her bed. "Now, sleep" he said as he was about to leave. JiMin grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the bed with all her strength making him fall on the bed. She hugged him tightly and cupped her head into his chest. "Please don't leave me like Luhan oppa" she said out. Sobs and cries filled the room. Baekhyun felt bad and guilty. He couldn't hold back his tears, too. 
 
  
   The next morning, JiMin woke up in Baekhyun's arms. She gave him a small peck on the lips and got out of the bed. She took a shower and brushed her teeth. Once she was done, she walked into Luhan's bedroom. The scent of him was still all over the room. JiMin sat down on his bed and hugged one of the pillows. She let out a long sigh which almost sounded like a cry. "Oppa...how could you leave me just like that? Without saying anything to me? How could you simply leave me like mother did?! What did I do to deserve this?!" Tears started to fall down. JiMin couldn't hold back her feelings anymore. Her one and only brother died without her knowing. She wished she could know it earlier. 
 
   "JiMin-ah" Baekhyun called softly as he back-hugged her. "I'm sorry for not telling you. I should have told you that he had heart problems a week ago...I'm such an idiot..." he buried his face into her shoulder. "No, Baek. It's not your fault" she said and held his hand tightly. "His cooperators said his grave is built here in Seoul so you have the chance to visit him often" he said. "Can we...visit him now?" She asked and Baekhyun nodded. 
 
   Baekhyun drove her to Luhan's grave. As they reached the place, JiMin spotted his grave and dropped on her knees. "Oppa... I miss you. I miss your smiles, miss your warmth. I want you to be beside me, so people know what a great brother I have... But you just had to leave me like that..." She cried and immediately, Baekhyun held her hand tightly. "Let's leave, Baek" said JiMin and they left. As Baekhyun was driving them home, JiMin reached her hand to hold his. "Baek," she called softly. "Huh?", "Promise you'll always be beside me and you'll love me no matter what" she squeezed his hand and he smiled. "I promise" he said before giving her a kiss.
 

   New chapter~
My stomach isn't getting better but it didn't her worse. I think that I love you guys too much to not update. I hope you like the update even though I know some of you will hate me for what I did with Luhan. ^^ but I warn you, this story isn't going to include just happy romance. Please subscribe and comment~ 
Bonus: giving you this Luhan's fabulous face: