006

Only Mine
        ~No one's POV~
 
    Baekhyun's widened eyes were on JiMin. He didn't expect her to come. He never even thought about her coming there. Baekhyun was surprised, his mouth shaping a perfect 'o'. 
 
    Sehun and JiMin sat next to Baekhyun's bed. "How do you feel?" Sehun asked. "...How do you think I feel when I'm sick?" Baekhyun said and titled his head. "Ok... I'll stay here with you so-" Sehun's phone cut his sentence and he picked it up. 
 
   "Yoboseo?.... What?!....ok, I'll be there..." he answered worriedly and hung up. JiMin felt worried and looked at him. "What happened?", "Sorry Baek, Byul got to the hospital... I'll call you, but I can't stay...". He left in a blink of an eye leaving Baekhyun and JiMin dumbfounded.
 
    An awkward silence build up between them. No one said a word. JiMin just played with her hands, not knowing what to do. They weren't close so there wasn't anything to talk about. The same with Baekhyun. " Are we still enemies?" They asked at the same time making each other laugh. " I think...no" Baekhyun said and scratched the back of his head. "Then...are we...friends?" She asked while playing with her finger tips. "I guess?" he shilly said and looked at her. Their eyes met and JiMin cut off the eye-contact right after. 
 
    She tried to break the silence which was so awkward to her. She was suddenly worried about his health. She blamed herself for it. Because of her, he got wet from the rain and now he's sick.  "Are you hot?" JiMin asked worriedly."Of course I'm hot!" he proudly said pouting his lips with his eyes closed. "No...I mean...your temper..." she said when a little smile appeared on her face. "Oh...that too..." he chuckled. *His smile is...so cute. I should have noticed it before... I mean...he is a good person,...I didn't know that* thoughts flew through her mind as Beakhyun stared at her face without her knowing. *Is this even JiMin? I could she be so innocent and generous like this. I never knew...* he thought and lied back in his bed. 
 
    JiMin's eyes wandered around his room as a sigh passed her lips. She spotted a clock which read 9.38 pm. Her eyes widen and she looked out of the window seeing nothing but darkness. "It's late...I should be going..." she said and slowly stood up. Baekhyun looked at her and sighed. 
 
   He didn't want her to leave. He wanted her to be there beside him so he won't feel lonely. "Oh, really?" he said and sat up. His head still felt dizzy so he immediately fell neck into his bed. "Are you ok?" JiMin shouted in surprise. Baekhyun closed his eyes as he felt dizzy and tired. JiMin ran into his bathroom, grabbing a handkerchief from her pocket and she soaked it with cold water. She ran back besides Baekhyun and bent down.
 
    Baekhyun didn't open his eyes due to the pain he was having in his head. He felt something cold on his forehead and tried his best to open his eyes. JiMin was putting the cold handkerchief on his forehead. "What are you-", "Don't worry,... It will help you feel better" she said not letting him finish because he might loose his energy by talking too much. "Just close your eyes and sleep..." she said and sat beside him. 
 
   Baekhyun closed his eyes and sighed. "J-JiMin?" he called her name. "Huh?". "Please don't leave... I'm scared..." he said and held her hand which was on the bed. She was surprised at his sudden action and looked at him who had his eyes closed. She remembered back at the time when she pranked him. She locked him in the dark room at school. She wasn't going to open it until he pleaded but hearing him sobbing made her worried. Baekhyun was scared of being alone in a dark place so he cried. From that time, she knew that he had night fears. 
 
   "Don't worry,...I'll be right beside you..." she said and softy tightened the grip around his hand. 
 New update for you guys~ thanks for reading! I love you!!! Please comment!!