019

Only Mine
    "Baekhyun oppa!!!" A girly voice was heard. Baekhyun immediately turned back upon realizing whose voice it actually was. His eyes widened and a smile appeared on his face. The girl -who was probably sixteen - ran to him and Baekhyun hugged her. He smiled before letting go and the girl smiled widely, her eyes sparkling. JiMin on the other side felt uncomfortable of the way they were looking at each other. The way they hugged made it even worse. 
 
   "What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked and raised a brow. "Oppa, you forgot this" she said and handed him a pencil case. Baekhyun took it before giving her a sweet smile. "Oh, thank you. You don't have to do this. Now go, you'll be late for school." he her hair and said. "Nae. Good luck with exams!" she shouted while walking away and he waved at her.
 
    Holding the pencil case, he let out a chuckle and turned his gaze back at JiMin's desk. Much to his surprise, JiMin wasn't there. *Where did she go? How am I suppose to ask about Maths?!* he frowned and left the classroom. Wandering everywhere, he couldn't find her at all. Baekhyun gave up and walked back to class. His eyes widened as he noticed someone sitting on JiMin's desk.... It was her. 
 
   "Yah! Where have you been?!" Baekhyun shouted and sat across JiMin. "Why do you care anyways..." she said and sighed. "What do you mean?" He pouted and she remained silence. "Well,... Could you help me with Maths?" he asked, giving her the puppy eyes. She rolled her eyes as his oh-so-adorable agyeo. She thought she couldn't be fooled because she never fell for any tricks but Baekhyun's cuteness was overload. For a while her eyes were locked into his. JiMin couldn't stop looking at him. His sweet smile melted her heart. 
 
    "Okay!" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "I knew you'll help me....." he smiled and opened his notebook, pointing into it. "Oh, this one?....easy..." she started explaining and he nodded at every sentence she said. Baekhyun was a fast learner after all. "Thank you. I understand now" he said and smiled again. "You're welcome..." was all she said. JiMin opened again and was about to say something but then, she decided not to. Baekhyun actually noticed. "What is it?" he asked and she looked at him. "Well,....the girl before...w-who is she?" She nervously asked while playing with her fingers. Baekhyun let out a smirk before answering. "She's...someone I know....we love together" he said, his voice sounding so cocky like never before. "Oh,.." was all she said. 
 
    The truth was, she kinda felt.....jealous. Whatever was their relationship, she didn't like it at all. "Why are you asking? Are you...jea-", "No I'm not!!" She shouted before he could finish what he was saying. "Oh, really?....by the way, what's your relationship with Luhan hyung?" he titled his head. Upon he said that, JiMin smirked. *Luhan? Look who's jealous now. And I'm not even yours. Pay back time...*. "Besides being my tutor,...he is my...boyfriend". On the word 'boyfriend', Baekhyun widened his eyes, his mouth widely opened making JiMin's smirk go wider.
 
   "Luhan hyung is your b-", the bell rang, cutting off Baekhyun's words. JiMin automatically stood up and walked away while he stood there, speechless. "Okay kids, exam time!" The teacher who stepped in said and Baekhyun ran to his seat. In the exam room, there were all boys. JiMin had to take her exam in another classroom following the order of birth. Once the exams were given to students, Baekhyun took a deep breath before starting.
 
 
    "So~ how did you do?" Sehun asked Baekhyun who was walking home quietly. "Well,....normal. And you?" He asked back. "Me too. Where are others anyway?" the taller asked while looking around. "The others? Who do you mean?" Baekhyun raised a brow and stopped walking. Sehun could only roll his eyes at his question while answering "Duh, JiMin and Byul". "When did we become a group?" Baekhyun titled his head and Sehun didn't know the answer, too.
 
    "Yah!" Byul shouted from afar with JiMin by her site. Sehun waved to her and Baekhyun did the same. "Sehun-ah, you forgot your bag on the classroom you idiot" Byul flinched his forehead and he frowned. He was kinda forgetful so that is what happens often. "Oh man! I'll go get it, come with me" he linked his arms with hers and walked back to school. "Stop being so cheesy, Sehun" she said and rolled her eyes.
 
   JiMin and Baekhyun in the other side were in silence. Baekhyun couldn't hold it in anymore and he asked "Tell me, is Luhan hyung really your boyfriend?" He asked, pouting a little. JiMin let out a chuckle and put her hands into her pockets. "No. It was a joke. He's my...brother" she said. "Really? You have one?" He widened his eyes in the most childish way and JiMin nodded. "Tell me, why does that girl before live with you?" She asked nervously but didn't make it sound too obvious. "She's just my younger sister, Minah" (you guys forgot about her right?) he answered and chuckled. 
 

   They both smiled awkwardly at each other before glaring down in the ground. JiMin felt jealous abd Baekhyun did, too even though they weren't in a relationship. Was this a sign of something between them?


   New chapter!!!I hope you guys enjoyed it. I kinds wanted to make a problem about their relationship but....them I decided not to. ^^ thanks for reading and please, subscribe and comment.