035

Only Mine
   Months passed by. JiMin was still herself after what happened but not as cheerful as she used to be. She visited Luhan's grave very often. Baekhyun was always by her side. He would always come over to her house each time she felt like crying. Their relationship grew but not pass the limits. They were still the innocent, childish couple. Jungkook and Minah in the other side were very close. But they only went out on dates, Jungkook never stayed over Minah's house because people would misunderstand them. They were still young, anyways.
 
   
   "Morning, babe" said Baekhyun with his morning voice which Jimjn loved so much. "Sleep" she pouted and cupped her face into his chest. "But I want you to make me breakfast" Baekhyun whined into her ear making her frown. "Go make it yourself" She said and turned away, with her back facing him. "Babe~" he whispered like a little puppy and back-hugged her. "No," she snapped and shook her head. 
 
   "Come on~ I'll buy you ice cream" he whined and nuzzled his nose on her shoulder. "Uh, fine! But you'll have to buy me ice cream" she sleepily got out of the bed. "Yay! Breakfast!" Baekhyun jumped on the bed like a puppy with his hands thrown in the air. JiMin rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom. 
 
   "What do you want to eat, Baek?" Asked JiMin once she walked out of the bathroom. "Anything" he simply said and walked into the bathroom. JiMin headed down to the kitchen. She decided to make simple soup with bread. "Imma take you to the secret place. Drop the shades and crank the bass-", "Aw~ your rapping is great, babe" Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere. "You heard it?" JiMin raised a brow and Baekhyun nodded. "Who taught you?" He asked. "Sehun used to teach me...and then Jungkook" she said and a frown appeared on his face. 
 
   "Aish, I can teach you too, you know" he said and crossed his arms. "Oh really? Never heard you rap or sing before" she chuckled. "Oh, you will see" he giggled and sat down to the table. "I can't wait". JiMin put the soup bowls on the table and started sipping her soup. Baekhyun was just sitting and looking at her closely. "Why aren't you eating?" She asked while continuing. "Feed me~" he said and gave her the famous puppy eyes. JiMin rolled her eyes but at last, she still fed him. And like that, they fed each other. 
 
   "The school is ending in a week... I can't wait for summer vacation" Baekhyun back-hugged her and rested his chin in her shoulder while she washed the dishes. "Me too. We'll have more time together" JiMin smiled widely and turned back to face him. Her hands wrapped around his neck while Baekhyun's rested in her waist. Baekhyun slowly leaned forward and JiMin did the same. When suddenly, "JiMin! Baekhyun!" Jungkook dashed into JiMin house without even knocking. "Aish, you ruined our moment!" Baekhyun narrowed his brows. "Sorry for Jungkook's stupid actions, oppa" Minah walked in, too. "It's okay" JiMin chuckled and hugged Minah after the long time they haven't seem each other. 
 
   "I want a hug, too" Jungkook raised his hands towards JiMin. "Don't even think about it, you brat" Baekhyun said and playfully raised his fist up. "Guys, stop being so childish" JiMin rolled her eyes. "The weather's really good, how about we go out together?" Minah said and everyone nodded. "Okay. We'll prepare some snacks...you guys...just wait in the living room" said JiMin and they left the kitchen with frowns. "Fine" they said in a bored way at the same time. 
 
   "Sometimes, they behave like idiots" said Minah as she shook her head. "Tell me about it" JiMin added and they laughed. "By the way, how is it between you two, unni?" Asked Minah. "Well, nothing serious" she simply answered. "Ey~ he always stays over" she teased but she clearly knew that they weren't in 'that' kind of relationship. "We did nothing" JiMin assured her. "I know, unni. Jungkook is still crazy as always. But that's why I love him" she played with her fingers. "Aw~ you two are so cute" JiMin said and patted her shoulder. 
 
   
   "Wah~ it's so beautiful here" JiMin's eyes widened as they arrived. It was a small flower field with thousands of colors from the flowers. "Oh, JiMin-ah" Baekhyun called out and she turned to him. "I called Byul and Sehun, they're coming" Baekhyun said and JiMin smiled widely. "Seriously?!!", Baekhyun simply nodded. "Who are they?" Asked Jungkook, all dumbfounded. "Unni's friends" Minah whispered to him and he nodded. "Okay, let's set things out" JiMin clapped her hands. 
 
   "JiMin-ah!!!!" The familiar voice called her and she immediately smiled widely. "Byul!!!!" She ran to her and hugged her tightly that it was hard to even breathe. "Byul. Air..." She said and Byul let go. "Oh my. I missed you so much!" She said. "Yah~ I'm here, too" Sehun said and smiled. "You got a lot taller" JiMin said. "Thank you" he said, his smile never leaving his face. 
 
   All of them sat on the field while eating. They shared smiles and laughter. Baekhyun, Jungkook and Sehun running all over the field while JiMin, Minah and Byul sat on one place. "I hope we could spend more time together in summer" JiMin let out a sigh. "Me too, unnis" said Minah. "Me three" Byul let out a small smile.

   New chapter~
I hope you like it guys. Well, nothing much is happening here. But I wanted to recall the sweet couples: BaekMin, ByulHun, MinKook. I love the couples too much. Well, after this, there's gonna be serious drama! Oops, I said it out. Well, yeah. Hope you like it ^^ please comment and let me know what you think about it. Some of your comments are actually giving me ideas on the next chapters ^^