031

Only Mine
   JiMin woke up to the uncomfortable sound of someone snorting. She turned her head and saw Baekhyun back-hugging her while sleeping like a puppy. He snorted and whined. JiMin was surprised how she always woke up beside him. She felt comfortable but it was creepy. "Baek~" she called and Baekhyun frowned. He cupped his face on her shoulder. "Wake up," she said and tried to get out of his bear hug but he only tightened his grip. "How did I end up here?" asked JiMin while she rubbered her eyes. "We're at your house" Baekhyun yawned and her eyes widened. "How?", he pulled her closer and closed his eyes before saying "Remember when we were stalking Minah? You fell asleep...". 
 
     JiMin just mentally slapped herself and rolled her eyes. She kept falling asleep and when she waked up, she's in Baekhyun's arms. "We should wake up, school's starting in an hour" she said but Baekhyun shook his head. "Just one more minute" he pouted and JiMin kissed his pouty lips. She didn't know why she did that, her mind told her to do so. Baekhyun's eyes shot opened as she pulled back. "Wake up now" said JiMin before she sat up. Baekhyun sat up too and walked over to the bathroom. "Oh, I don't have my clothes here..." Baekhyun said and JiMin chuckled. "I'll find some Luhan's clothes then" she said and he nodded.
 
    Walking into Luhan's old room, she smelled the familiar scent which belonged to Luhan. Truth to be told, she missed him very much. And that remained her that she haven't phoned him yet. JiMin was surprised to find the school uniform inside. She grabbed it and walked out of the room. Once she stepped into her own room, Baekhyun was sitting on the bed. "Here, get dressed" she handed the clothes to him and he took it with a smile. Suddenly he started taking off his shirt right in front of her making her eyes go wide. "Yah!" She shouted and turned around. "What? You should go out. Don't you see I'm changing here?" he teased and she blushed even more. 
 
    As she walked out of the room, she let out a long sigh. Baekhyun was very childish but that why she adored him so much. She couldn't be mad at a puppy like him. Even though she would get angry, it wouldn't last long all because of his cuteness overload. As she left her room, she headed downstairs, to the kitchen. JiMin thought of cooking something fast and simple so that it won't take too long. Baekhyun walked into the kitchen with a very childish grin. JiMin looked at him with asking eyes and he chuckled. "The clothes fits me. Like you bought it for me" he smiled. A chuckle came from her lips and she handed Baekhyun the plate of food. "Uhm~ delicious" he widened his eyes and started taking a full mouth of the food. "Yah, eat it slowly, you'll choke" said JiMin before he smiled. "I'll go change okay, stay here" she left the kitchen. 
 
 
     Baekhyun and JiMin walked together to the school. Much to their surprise, they met Minah and Jungkook on the way. Minah used to feel a little annoyed at how childishly Jungkook behaved but then, she got used to it. She even liked him that way. They both didn't even know since when they liked each other. "Oh, JiMin unni" Minah ran to her and hugged her. "Anyeong~" she said back. "Omo, I thought Baekhyun oppa would not have uniform to wear, so I brought his uniform" she said and gave Baekhyun the bag of clothes. JiMin looked at her with thanking eyes  "You're so caring towards others...". "Well, not towards me" Jungkook pouted from behind. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Yah, Jungkook. You better treat her well or I'll kill you" he glared at him and Jungkook only chuckled. " Of course I will"  he smiled and grabbed Minah's hand, pulling her into a bear hug. 
 
   "Okay you love birds, we'll leave you now" JiMin chuckled and walked away with Baekhyun. "Bye unni~" Minah waved and She waved back. JiMin felt really happy to have so many friends by now. She used to be alone, until she met Byul. Talking of which, now she missed her and Sehun. She missed all the people that were far from her; Sehun, Byul, Luhan. And didn't want the ones who she had now to leave her also. 
 
    Walking into the class, Baekhyun and JiMin kept their hands linked. Sometimes, Baekhyun would even give her a peck on the cheeks, showing the other students that she was only and only his. JiMin couldn't help but blush at every skinship they made. It wasn't that she was uneasy but just felt too much happiness. Baekhyun was so much of an other person than he was. Or she just never noticed. She just learnt a thing: Never judge a book by its cover.
 
   The lessons seemed so boring to Baekhyun. Especially when JiMin was sitting far from him. He knew that Jungkook was already dating Minah but he just kept smiling with JiMin the whole time. Yes, he was jealous for the nth time. But the jealousy was never too serious. Just a childish innocent kind of jealousy. 
 
    The school ended and Baekhyun immediately dashed to JiMin's seat and back-hugged her while she was stuffing her books into the bag. JiMin looked at him through her shoulder and raised her brow. "I missed you" he pouted and she chuckled. "It's been just six hours and by the way, I was still close" said JiMin as she turned back to hug him. "But I still missed you. Stop smiling with Jungkook...he has a girlfriend already and you already have a boyfriend" he frowned and pulled back. "Baek, we're just friends. Stop your little jealousy..." she smiled. "But you're mine. Only mine" he gave her a quick peck on the lips and she chuckled. "Come on, let's go home" he said and walked home with her. 
 
    On the way, they stopped in front of a small bakery. They kind of got hungry. "I'll go buy something. Wait out here okay?" With that, JiMin walked in and Baekhyun stood outside. His phone suddenly rang and a smile appears in his face as he saw the caller's ID. "Hyung," he picked up. "Oh, Baek-ah" Luhan's voice seemed very quiet and weak. Baekhyun could guess he was sick or just tired. "Nae? How is live, hyung?" He asked cheerfully and Luhan replied, his voice was very weak "Not the best. Baek-ah, how is JiMin?". "She's fine. Why didn't you call her?", "I...Baek, I need you to take a good care of her okay?".
 
   Baekhyun's smile faded, something was wrong. The way he talked, something must gave happened. "Are you okay hyung? Why are you saying this?" he asked worriedly. "I can't tell you. I'll call you as soon as I know about my condition. For now, please don't tell JiMin. Just tell her that I'm fine..." he said. Baekhyun's shoulders felt heavy, something was happening to Luhan and he knew it wasn't good. "All right, I won't tell...will you be okay?" he asked and he could hear a weak chuckle on the other line. "I'll be fine, just take a good care of her. I trust you" with that, he hung up.
 
    "Who was it Baek?" JiMin stepped out of the bakery which made Baekhyun jump in place. "Oh, just a ...friend" he lied. "Really?" she asked and Baekhyun nodded. She noticed that something was strange. The way he nodded and a hint of worry in his eyes. But JiMin simply shook off the thoughts and smiled. Baekhyun was silence for the whole walk home. Once they arrived at JiMin's house, they bid goodbye. Baekhyun would always peck her lips before leaving but this time, he didn't. The thought about Luhan troubled him. JiMin found out there was something unusual about Baekhyun. 

    New chapter for you~
So, as I promised, I'll just post my picture when I reach +300 so...here it goes. Please, don't judge, I know I look stupid. I'll show my face later when I reach the right number of votes^^ anyways, thanks for reading. Please comment and subscribe~