001

Only Mine
   "Yah! Give it back!" JiMin yelled and stood up. Baekhyun- the one she called enemy- just smirked and held the notebook high in the air as she was trying to get it. "That's mine!!" She yelled. "Not anymore.." Baekhyun said and with that he pushed JiMin away. "Ugh..." She gave up and walked away which made Baekhyun let out a smirk.  
 
     He sat down and and opened the notebook. He flipped through the pages and frowned. "Is this even math?" He mumbled as he saw numbers, equals, letters and other stuff. JiMin always had the best scores in math and all her homework were always correct, too. That's the reason why he took her notebook. He sighed and started copying JiMin's homework into his own notebook. 
 
     "Done~" Baekhyun sang as he finished. He closed his book and held JiMin's. A smirk appeared on his face and he threw the book into the trash at the corner of the classroom. The bell rang and all the students rushed into their classes. JiMin got into the class and spotted Baekhyun. She stood next to him and held out her hand. Baekhyun looked up and blinked.
 
    "Give me back my notebook" JiMin commanded. "What notebook?" Baekhyun blinked again and asked. "Stop playing innocent and give it to me!" She raised her voice. "What if I tell you that I don't have it" Baekhyun said and smirked. JiMin sighed annoyingly and rolled her eyes. She knew that he threw it away or destroyed it already.
 
   Within a second, JiMin took Baekhyun's notebook out of his hands. Baekhyun widen his eyes and looked at her. "Then I guess this will be mine", JiMin said and walked away. "Yah! That's mine!" Baekhyun yelled making everyone turn back to him. He walked to JiMin's desk and looked at her. "Yah! Give it back!" he shouted. "As long as you give me mine!" she said and stood up. "I said I don't have it!" he lied. 
 
    "Then I won't be turning back anything!" She said and before Baekhyun could do anything, the teacher stepped into the class. "Baekhyun! JiMin! Sit back to your places if you don't want detention!" The teacher shouted making them walk back to their seats. Baekhyun's seat was a seat away from JiMin's. He threw her those killer glares the whole time. 
 
    "Now, I'll check your homework..." The teacher said and walked down, checking each student's notebooks. Baekhyun gulped and looked at JiMin who was sticking out her tongue at him. He shaped his hand into a fist and frowned. "Baekhyun...your homework..." the teacher said as she got to his seat. "I....I forgot-", "You. Detention. After. School!" With that the teacher walked out of the class right when the bell rang. 
 
     "Aish!" He frowned. Before JiMin could leave the classroom, Baekhyun walked to her. "Yah! I have a damn detention because of you!" he shouted at her but she avoided and kept walking. Baekhyun sighed and purposely stick out his leg which made her trip over it. She fell to the floor and there was a loud noise when her legs and hands hit the floor. All the students turned their attention to her. What was more shaming was that her skirt accidentally ripped on one side. She noticed and widen her eyes. Her already ripped skirt was revealing a little purple fabric which was her...you know what. Everyone started laughing and pointing at her while she blushed madly. She didn't dare to look up but she surely knew Baekhyun was satisfied with it.
 
    As she was about to stand up, a person bent down next to her and used a thin blanket to cover her legs. She widen her eyes and looked up. It was a girl with a milky, soft skin. JiMin immediately grabbed the blanket and stood up. "Come on..." the girl said and tried to help her get out of the crowd and into a room. As she stepped into the room, the girl closed the doors behind her. JiMin felt a little scared. "Don't worry... I won't hurt you..I'm Byul..." she said and gave her a smile. JiMin smiled back but still worriedly. Who could smile properly when half of her skirt is ripped?!! "I'm...JiMin..." she shilly said and bowed her head.
 
    Byul sat down next to JiMin and smiled. "Don't be shy,...I'll help you with the skirt..." Byul said and gave her a warm smile before pulling out something from her bag. She removed the thin blanket and sat closer. "Gosh...what happened to your skirt?" Byul said in surprise. JiMin just scratched her head and lowered it. She never had anyone to help her before. She wasn't liked by many people. Not just because she wasn't a popular person but also because she wasn't that rich. But Byul was in the same situation so she understood her.
 
     "I'll sew back your skirt so just sit still...tell me what happened..." Byul said and started sewing. "I...tripped...and accidently fell to the floor" JiMin said. "Let me guess...someone purposely did this to you...right?" she asked and JiMin lightly nodded. "I wasn't a liked person, too. But no one dared to make fun of me, though. They were scared of me because I was always emotionless...but thanks to a person whom I didn't care about before... I changed...and now... I finally know what friendship and love means" Byul said and smiled. "So...the perosn who changed you and you are now...together?" JiMin asked making Byul chuckle. "Yes... He's Sehun" she replied. "Sehun?! Oh Sehun?!". Byul nodded. "And I thought kingkas never had feelings..."she said and the both smiled. Byul and JiMin had a really friendly talk while she was sewing her skirt.
 
   "Done...it's like new" Byul said and stood up. "Oh. Thank you..." JiMin said and smiled widely. "Who even did this to you?" Byul asked and titled her head. "Baekhyun..." JiMin said and lowered her head. "Baekhyun?! As Byun Baekhyun?! But...he was always so kind to me...he also helped me before" Byul said. "Well,...we've been enemies since childhood..." JiMin said and sighed. "I'll talk to him about what he did to you..." Byul smiled and JiMin smiled back. 
 
     "Anyways, where do you live?" Byul asked. "Next to the MM's coffee shop" she answered. "Well,...that's pretty far...can I borrow your phone?" Byul asked. JiMin pulled her phone out of the pocket and gave it to Byul. "Here's my number...call me if you need something...we're like sisters..." with that Byul smiled before leaving the room. 
Thanks so much for reading~ the first chap is out and I hope you liked it! I'll update as soon as possible... Please comment~