UNWANTED VISITORS

THE BLOOD HUNT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

***Sorry for I am no photoshop expert...

 

Chapter 6

UNWANTED VISITORS

 

 

It was the normal day in the antique shop…women flooding the shop as usual…it would have been really normal except that today…a group of visitors came…

Normally, relatives visiting the family brings good tidings…but in the Demon Hunter family…visits like this…are NOT welcome.

The entire shop stopped its activity. Everyone’s attention went to the four individuals who just entered the shop. Even the women in the line outside could not utter a word. There were 2 women and 2 men…all of them are very good looking people…

They walked elegantly as they looked around.

In-sung is not expecting a visit like this. Well he  knows it may come one day...but not this early...

“Hyuna.” greeted In-sung.

“Cousin In-Sung.” Hyuna went to Insung amidst the crowd of women and kissed him on In-sung’s cheek sending gasps among the women.

“It’s been a long time.” Said Hyuna

In-sung can still smell the fresh Demon blood on Hyuna. That foul blood that makes a Demon Hunter stronger... but a blood which means Hyuna's team has just been hunting.

“What brought you here?” asked In-Sung

“We…were just doing the same stuff…the regular…” said Hyuna a smile on her lips. “I heard you changed your location…The head wouldn’t tell us where you went next…so being a good cousin…I wanted to get in touch with you…so I looked for you.”

“There is no need for that Hyuna.” Said In-sung “We always meet in family get togethers.”

“Oh…but I really wanted to see you sooner…since…I wanted to let you know what we did to the area you left.” Said Hyuna

In-Sung’s eyes narrowed.

Heechul appeared behind Hyuna grabbing her shoulder.

“I won’t do that if I were you.” Said one of the men.

“That’s fine, Kris. Let him…besides…we’re family.” Said Hyuna

“There is a rule in the family… that you should not hunt in another branch’s territory.” Said Heechul

“You left that place…it is no longer yours.” Said the other man.

“Key is right.” Said Hyuna "You left it...so it's a free territory to hunt already."

“We left a mark there. We left... but it is still under us.” Said Minho

“A mark…we did not see a mark…did we?” asked the other girl

“We did ;eave a mark…and if you really hunted there…you would already have burn marks all over you.” Said In-sung

The other girl smiled. “Well…I don’t have burn marks.”

“Stop it Naeun.” Said Hyuna “You got us… so we didn’t hunt there yet…But now that we know you set a mark there…we’ll be more careful. We just came here merely to greet you…and…check this city you found.”

“I hope you have seen what you wanted to see.” Said In-sung “Until next time.”

“My my...Cousin In-sung…you are not asking us to leave already right? We’ve travelled long and far.” Said Hyuna “And I haven’t had the chance to talk with my favourite relative.”

Hyuna went to Minho wrapping her arms around Minho’s left arm.

“I want to have a long conversation with you…Minho.” Said Hyuna

“We are very busy right now.” Said Minho “As you see… there are a lot of customers.”

And then Minho smelt it…that familiar scent…And it’s coming nearer and nearer the shop….it can’t…if that woman comes here now…

“Are they more important than us?” asked Hyuna

Hyuna’s branch is not forgiving…they will not stop once they hunt someone…

“In-sung, I need to go. I’m leaving them to you.” Said Minho

And in just a blink of an eye…he was gone… even the girls in the shop were surprised at how fast Minho moved.

“He’s in a hurry.” Said Hyuna

“To get away from you.” Said Naeun

“As if he can run away forever.” Said Hyuna

“You have to leave, Hyuna. The head has explicitly asked each of the branch to have as little interaction as possible to prevent unnecessary…. Family issues.” Said In-sung. “This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter