EVEN IN DREAMS

THE BLOOD HUNT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

CHAPTER 4

EVEN IN DREAMS

 

 

It was a dream of scenes flashing before her eyes.

“The shop is box office” said Jiyoung when they were in the classroom.

And then there was a scene of them falling in line to enter the shop… followed by a scene of when she touched the door and felt that odd electric shock.

A scene of her falling down and the Prince guy catching her.

A scene of Mr. Smiley carrying her inside the shop…

And then things became dark...only candlelight illuminates a small portion of the room.

She saw herself walking the dark hallways with a trembling fearful heart.

And then she saw herself inside the shop trying to reach for the door…but then there was an incensed burner.

“That one is not for sale.” Said a man’s voice.

And then she saw the face of the man…the gold light from the candles touching his skin…his eyes burning…flaming…

Sulli opened her eyes.

“Oh, thank goodness you’re awake.” Said Vic

Sulli starred at Vic blankly.

“Hey…Sulli…are you ok?” asked Vic “Oh no…what do I do with you now…you’ve been tossing and turning and I couldn’t wake you up the past minutes…now here you are still not awake even if your eyes are open.”

Vic shook Sulli.

“I…” said Sulli “Had a dream.”

“Yes and you can call it a nightmare since it doesn’t look like a sweet dream. I told you to stop collecting all those old stuff right?!” said Vic angrily.

“Does…Uncle know?” asked Sulli

“That you went to an Antique shop yesterday?” asked Vic

Sulli nodded.

“Of course he knows! How ever would our guards find you in that Antique shop if he did not instructed them to?” asked Vic

Sulli closed her eyes.

She’s going to need to bear her Uncle’s anger…

“Stop looking so worried. You’re having luck on your side. Dad needed to leave this morning for China.” Said Vic

Sulli opened her eyes.

“Really?!” asked Sulli with joy in her voice.

“He will still scold you when he comes back though.” Said Vic

Sulli nodded.

That’s right…but for now…she can still enjoy her peace.

--------------------------

 

Sulli grabbed her bag as she went out of her room.

“Miss Sulli.” Said one of the guards.

“I’m going to meet Jiyoung.” Said Sulli

“But Miss…it’s already 8 in the evening. It’s a bit too late to go out.” Said the guard.

Sulli looked at the guard her brows arching up.

“You should know that there’s no right time for a girl talk.” Said Sulli “Don’t you know any women at all?”

The guard was speechless.

“You should go out sometime…” Sulli looked for his name tag. “Jun. You should go out sometime and enjoy your youth, Jun.” said Sulli sternly.

“Please have the car ready for me.” Said Sulli as she walked ahead.

Sulli knows exactly where she wants to go… and it’s not to meet Jiyoung...

She wants to go to the Antique shop…something is strange about that shop…That it can even invade her dreams…she has to know what it is soon…

“Please turn left in that corner.” Instructed Sulli. She’s sure her Uncle has made instructions to all the drivers to prevent her to reach the Antique shop…that’s why she’s giving confusing instructions that goes in circles just to prevent the driver from realizing where she’s going.

“Pull over there.” Said Sulli “I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

The driver did as instructed. It’s still 2 blocks from the antique shop…just to prevent any suspicions.

Sulli walked ahead and then stopped in front of the antique shop…

It’s already closed…as expected…who will be open at this time?

Sulli took a deep breath…she really wants to see the shop again…

Sulli held the handle…and this time…the electric shock is so faint that she just felt like something tickled her hand.

“Hmmm…did I develop an immunity?” asked Sulli

Sulli turned the knob and was surprised when the door opened.

Are they careless men?

Sulli entered the shop…and there seems to be no one in.

“They did not even lock the door?” Sulli said shaking her head.

Sulli looked around…

This is like a goldmine of wonderful Antiques…how could those men have collected all these? Are they rich?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter