Lead us

THE BLOOD HUNT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 27

Lead us

 

Sulli felt like she's being violated. Chanyeol tied her to a large tree behind the temple-like-house she stayed at. He tied her on her waist. It was really tight. And then he tied her arms to the trees beside the one she's tied to.

"Is this really necessary? Or are you just going to torture me?" asked Sulli

"Trust me, what is about to happen is more than torture." said Chanyeol "And you can't complain now. I did warn you."

Sulli closed her eyes.

And then she smelt it...that smell...so nice...so good...

Sulli opened her eyes and saw a woman being pulled by Chanyeol in. She has wounds all over. Some of them are fresh and blood can still be seen.

Sulli felt hunger...so overpowering hunger. She clenched her hand as she felt her arms gaining strength.

Chanyeol can see red light on Sulli's eyes. Slowly, Chanyeol noticed that sweet smell coming from Sulli disappearing. But why?

"This is a hunter." said Chanyeol "Isn't she enough to make you go mad?"

"Give her to me" said Sulli

"Demons don't just share food. We hunt our food." said Chanyeol "So what makes you think I will just give her to you?"

"No, give her to me. I want to eat her!" shouted Sulli

Sulli started pulling her arm free from the metal rope. She pulled and pulled until her wrist started bleeding. She also tried to squeeze herself out of the rope tying her waist until she felt pain, until blood is staining her blouse. But nothing can be more painful than that overpowering unsatisfied hunger, that hunger that make you crazy...that hunger that makes you not care about any pain as long as you get your hands on the food.

Chanyeol can see Sulli’s struggle.

"I thought you said you'll control yourself Demon." said Chanyeol "I don't see any sense of control right now."

Sulli seemed to not heard Chanyeol

"You miss your love ones. If you do, you need to control yourself." said Chanyeol "There is no other way to see them than having a strong hold on your hunger."

Sulli closed her eyes trying to fight the hunger, but it's so hard. She's so hungry. And the hunter is just so mouthwatering!

Dara smirked as she watched from afar.

“What is Chanyeol doing to the ruler?” asked Taemin

“Training her…taming her hunger.” Said Dara

“That’s overly harsh of Chanyeol. Normally, you should first use a normal human for the training.” Said Taemin “But this time, he took a hunter. And the hunter is wounded. The blood, will surely make the ruler go out of her mind.”

“But just as you said. She’s the next ruler. She’s gifted. She has to get stronger quickly.” Said Dara “Chanyeol is doing the right thing. I am sure Lady Ji Hyun will be pleased.”

“Are you this weak?” shouted Chanyeol. “If you will jump on feeding every human you’ll see, what will happen if it’s your Uncle?”

Sulli clenched her hand.

“You will be eating your own family.” Said Chanyeol, a bitter note on his voice.

“I…won’t.” whispered Sulli

“You won’t what?” asked Chanyeol

“I won’t…kill…my Uncle.” Said Sulli

“Then bear it. Bear the hunger. Don’t struggle. Just bear it. Let your body get used to the pain and burning caused by the hunger.” Said Chanyeol “Soon, you will be used to the dissatisfaction. And then you can face them again, your family.”

“He’s giving her false hope.” Said Dara

“Why would it be false hope?” asked Taemin “Once she can control her hunger. She can go and face her family again.”

“That’s not going to be easy, Taemin. Her family knows she’s a demon by now. Do you think they will still welcome her back? Your family, my family…they all were afraid of us. This demon clan is our family now.” Said Dara “If that girl is the next ruler, she should not desire to see her old family anymore. She should accept the fact that her family is with the clan now. Her old family, is only a memory that has to be forgotten.”

Chanyeol saw Sulli’s eyes slowly losing the red light. And then her sweet scent returned.

“I want to see them again.” Said Sulli tears falling from her eyes.

Chanyeol took a deep breath.

“You need your wounds treated soon.” Said Chanyeol

Chanyeol looked at the hunter. “Taemin, I know you’re there. Since you were the one who caught this hunter, she’s yours.”

Taemin landed beside Chanyeol. “You know I’m on a diet right?” said Taemin

Taemin walked towards the hunter and dragged her.

“You’re lucky that she was able to control herself.” Said Taemin

“No, in this place, I can only get lucky for a second. Each moment, a demon is hungry to feed on me.” Said the hunter

“Of course. You’re apparently the strongest of the hunters we have caught. So your smell is also more appealing than others.” Said Taemin

“You…and the others…you all do not smell as bad as the other demons. But you are stronger than them.” Said the hunter

“That’s why our clan is not easy to hunt.” Said Taemin

“That’s why I got caught.” Said the hunter

Taemin smirked “Nobody has been looking for you.”

The Hunter girl looked away.

“Right…I guess they’re too busy finishing you all.” Said the hunter.

Taemin pulled the girl more forcefully.

“Are you trying to kill me now?” aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter