HUNT STARTS

THE BLOOD HUNT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 25

HUNT STARTS

 

Sulli opened her eyes…she is in a dark room…

How many times does this have to happen?

Sulli looked around. There’s no Antique table and chair like how it used to be. This time everything was so elegant. It’s as if she’s in a five-star hotel.

What happened? Why isn’t she in her room? What place is this?

Sulli tried to sit up. But her body would not let her. She felt pain all over. It’s as if her body is too heavy for her to lift. Sulli took a deep breath and tried to remember what happened. But there’s this blank hole in her mind. It’s like she overdrank last night and totally forgot everything.

“Minho and I got home from the island. I fell asleep. When I woke up, Uncle, Victoria and I had a good dinner. Victoria went to my room after dinner. We talked about Minho…my boyfriend.” Sulli recounted the events yesterday. And she still feels a blush whenever she remembers that she’s now Minho’s girlfriend.

“And then Vic left my room. I went to my bed to sleep. But…” Sulli closed her eyes trying to remember what happened next.

“She’s still asleep.” Sulli heard a voice speaking. It’s a voice of a woman.

“It’s been three days.” Said a man’s voice

Three…three days?!

“How much longer?” asked another woman’s voice. This time, the woman’s voice has authority.

“Her breathing and her wounds are almost healed. She should be up soon.” Said a man.

Who are these people?! Was she kidnapped?

Sulli tried to take a peak but she almost choked when she saw a face directly in front of her own.

“I was right. She’s already awake.” Said one of the men.

Sulli felt fear all over her. Who are they?

“Finally, you are awake my dear. You made me worried.” Said a woman, a very beautiful woman.

“Who are you? Why am I here?” asked Sulli, her voice almost like a whisper.

“You do not remember?” asked the woman “Oh Right…usually when you’re just awakened, memories come back delayed. Anyway, let me repeat the introductions then.”

The beautiful woman stood beside a woman and 2 men.

“These are my trusted men in the clan. This is Chanyeol.” The man who shocked Sulli when she took a peak earlier. “This is Taemin. And this is Dara.”

“Who are you?” asked Sulli

The woman sigh. “I am your Aunt. I am your Aunt Ji Hyun, your mother’s sister.”

“My mother…has no sister.” Said Sulli

Ji Hyun sat beside Sulli. She touched Sulli’s hand.

The woman’s hand is cold…

Suddenly Sulli felt dizzy. So dizzy that she had to close her eyes. And then an image flashed on her mind…but why? Why would she suddenly see Yuri?

Sulli opened her eyes and saw Ji hyun’s hand on hers… Ji Hyun is wearing a large ring…

Ring…

“Wear it Princess…there is something you need to know.”

And then suddenly Sulli started to remember her argument with Yuri…and then the pain, anguish and anger she felt…

Ji Hyun saw Sulli’s eyes slowly turning red.

“Are you remembering it now?” asked Ji Hyun

Sulli tried to stop thinking…but the images kept going on in her mind.

Ji Hyun took a step back.

“She’s still unstable.” Said Ji Hyun

Sulli screamed and stood up suddenly getting energy as if she never felt weak earlier.

She went for the door but Chanyeol was fast to hold on to her arm. Sulli threw Chanyeol to the other side of the room.

And then Sulli fell to the ground.

“You’re still weak from injuries the last time. Plus, you have just awakened. Your body is still adjusting to your demon blood. Do not overexert yourself.” Said Ji Hyun

Taemin helped Sulli to her bed.

“Please.” Said Sulli “Can you leave me alone for now?”

Ji Hyun nodded. “I’ll give you time then. But if you ever need me, Dara will be outside your room.”

Jihyun left with Chanyeol and Taemin. Dara went out to close the door.

Sulli closed her eyes.

She…is a DEMON.

Sulli raised her hand. In her memory, she was able to transform her hands into weapons. What a destructive power. And while she doesn’t regret throwing Yuri out the window…the memory of blood kept flashing on her mind making her want to throw up.

Blood, so many blood…

The guards!

Sulli’s hand rose to her lips as tears starting falling from her eyes.

No…what has she done?

Sulli felt her insides all breaking. Did she...

She killed them. She hurt a lot of people.

Including Minho.

Sulli saw how injured Minho was…he has blood everywhere like he has taken a bath on his own blood. He has wounds everywhere…caused by herself.

No…what happened to Minho…is he…alive?

Sulli went to the door but fell to the ground. She tried to stand up but can’t. She tried to crawl. She has to know if he lives. She has to know…

But as Sulli touched the door knob she can’t help but let her tears all flow out.

“What a stupid woman am I? He fooled me…made me look like a hunting mission. And here I am still so worried about him…What stupid, stupid woman.” Sulli laid still on the floor.

“I just want to know if he’s alive…as long as I know he’s alive…then I can live.” Said Sulli

And then images of her going through a dark tunnel appeared in her mind. It’s like a dungeon. She saw people inside cages. And then she remembered herself saying.

“They are my meal. I need them! I want them!”

No…

Sulli saw herself opening a cage, dragging a hunter out and…and…

Sulli screamed as she saw how merciless she took the life of the hunter. How she fed on and devoured the hunter. She…did not leave anything except for his bones. And then she wasn’t satisfied, she took another…and then another…and then another hunter…

Sulli felt like throwing up.

Dara opened the door and saw Sulli lying on the floor.

“What is happening to you?” Dara lifted S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter